• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

6h4wzk.jpg

Can you please put it on the Angry Cat Fan? It would be great to see that fella wearing the most ridiculous hat ever created.

CDAGRIZ said:
Can you please put it on the Angry Cat Fan? It would be great to see that fella wearing the most ridiculous hat ever created.

Seconded! He already had the most ridiculous sweatshirt. The hat would compliment the ensemble perfectly.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Seconded! He already had the most ridiculous sweatshirt. The hat would compliment the ensemble perfectly.

I’m hoping he also had a pair of boots with the kiltie thing on. The fancy ones. Weddin’ boots.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

I’m hoping he also had a pair of boots with the kiltie thing on. The fancy ones. Weddin’ boots.

Oh you know he did. He da fancy kind.

I cannot find the angry cat fan template. Can someone please post it or send it to me? Seems like we have to do this once every 3-4 years as cats will do anything possible to scrub the web.
I did find some other gems which I will post.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Is this the same angry cat fan, just different venue?

No, this guy was fatter and much angrier.
I will keep looking. Someone has to have it—please post it so we can do our due diligence.

Also, in the above-pic, am I the only one who thinks it’s a little odd someone would fly across the country (Texas Tech) and not bring a clean pair of jeans? Or should this be expected for bubcats? Everyone else in the pic is wearing shorts (summertime in TX) but I guess it’s good he’s not in carharts. I know a bubcat just like this guy. Swear to god my neighbor wore jeans and his Cher boots on the Jetski and will again.

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
No, this guy was fatter and much angrier.
I will keep looking. Someone has to have it—please post it so we can do our due diligence.

Also, in the above-pic, am I the only one who thinks it’s a little odd someone would fly across the country (Texas Tech) and not bring a clean pair of jeans? Or should this be expected for bubcats? Everyone else in the pic is wearing shorts (summertime in TX) but I guess it’s good he’s not in carharts. I know a bubcat just like this guy. Swear to god my neighbor wore jeans and his Cher boots on the Jetski and will again.

I know Ursa has it because I think it was on the cover of Leadership and the Art of Fingerpointing and/or Playing .500 Ball, both of which sold millions of copies.

Back