• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How to join Egriz club?

grizfan1984

I’m wondering how to Join the Egriz club, I’ve tried private messaging a admin but I’m not sure it went through,

grizfan1984 said:
I’m wondering how to Join the Egriz club, I’ve tried private messaging a admin but I’m not sure it went through,

If I remember correctly, you have to prove you were conceived under the bleachers at Old Dornblaser or PM a mod who will probably send you a link to make a small donation. Hope to have you aboard. The links to free tacos and beer deals are worth it.

Yeah good luck. It would appear Chris’ only connection to the board is cashing the advertising checks. And reaching a moderator would be, well, as rare as Mr. T securing a date (with something not made out of silicone this time, Brad).

There hasn't been much happening on that side anyway so you're not missing much. However joining shouldn't be that difficult. If a mod can't help then something needs to be changed.

I'm a mod but have nothing to do with it. It is my understanding you need to get in touch with Chris, who may or may not being currently held in an underground alien base in Antarctica.

I'm a mod, but considering becoming a rocker...

I can’t make the pm thing work for anything. Can’t receive, can’t send. A few years ago it worked. Not now

Spanky2 said:
I can’t make the pm thing work for anything. Can’t receive, can’t send. A few years ago it worked. Not now

I read this quickly and saw “BM” not pm. I thought, “holy hell! Two years?!” I was about to suggest prompt medical care.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizfan1984 said:

If I remember correctly, you have to prove you were conceived under the bleachers at Old Dornblaser or PM a mod who will probably send you a link to make a small donation. Hope to have you aboard. The links to free tacos and beer deals are worth it.

Are BS'ing about the links to free tacos and beer deals?

cclarkblues said:
I'm a mod but have nothing to do with it. It is my understanding you need to get in touch with Chris, who may or may not being currently held in an underground alien base in Antarctica.

can you make that gold top sing?

argh! said:
cclarkblues said:

can you make that gold top sing?

Maybe hum on a good night.

argh! said:
cclarkblues said:
Maybe hum on a good night.

it turns out that i know the new president of taylor guitars. trying to get a special deal from him... so far, no luck.

I wouldn't mind test driving some Taylors. They might go well with the Gibsons and G&Ls.

Back