• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

garizzalies said:
6ot6dg.jpg

Look if you start counting in 1976 and then add in 6 wins from the 1940’s, take out the 2011 game, and just assume we would’ve won last year with Choate this rivalry is basically 50:50

BWahlberg said:
garizzalies said:

Look if you start counting in 1976 and then add in 6 wins from the 1940’s, take out the 2011 game, and just assume we would’ve won last year with Choate this rivalry is basically 50:50

This one is so spot on! Nice work.

garizzalies said:

Bobcat fans are the type of people who take to-go boxes of those powder scrambled eggs up to the room from continental breakfasts and ride the left handrail on the moving walkways at airports.

garizzalies said:

“No no no, it’s not childish! It’s actually hilarious….every day I log into their fan site under a username Cowboys84 and try to convince them I’m a Bison fan when we both know I would literally lick Vigen’s balls. I mean literally….if Vigen just so happened to put that sack of his by my face he’d get the surprise of his lifetime!”

HookedonGriz said:
garizzalies said:

“No no no, it’s not childish! It’s actually hilarious….every day I log into their fan site under a username Cowboys84 and try to convince them I’m a Bison fan when we both know I would literally lick Vigen’s balls. I mean literally….if Vigen just so happened to put that sack of his by my face he’d get the surprise of his lifetime!”

Karen, that not really my thing, but hey if that's the kind of thing you think might be fun you go right ahead. You go girl.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Karen, that not really my thing, but hey if that's the kind of thing you think might be fun you go right ahead. You go girl.

Just spewing stew breath all over. Peas stuck to his teeth and stew stains all over his blue down coat. Gross.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Your favorite team is the bobcats.

garizzalies said:

Another thought: Can you even imagine the amount of redbull and Marb Reds that are consumed on that premises? It has to be top 5 in the state, if not the nation. The outbursts from Tammy-Lynn’s that place has seen…

Back