• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who would u take?

EverettGriz said:
Great thread topic.

But man, this is kind of like asking which Lab puppy is the cutest.

Yeah I agree. Just was curious who people might pick.

Defense. Timmy “the hitter” Hauck. I watched him take tight ends that had 75-100 pounds on him out. Had a class with him after playing Reno. He knocked their tight end out of the game. 8 am Monday, he was there with 2 black eyes. Not a 37 that has matched to him. Some close, but no one there.

grizatwork said:
Yo. All day every day. He was Chase before Chase.

:thumb: :clap: The thing I loved about Yo was his ability to wait for his blocks to develop! I have never seen anyone come close in his instinct to do this since he was here. Loved watching Yo!

Dillon said:
grizatwork said:
Yo. All day every day. He was Chase before Chase.

:thumb: :clap: The thing I loved about Yo was his ability to wait for his blocks to develop! I have never seen anyone come close in his instinct to do this since he was here. Loved watching Yo!
One of Chase's strengths as well.

Interestingly enough I watched some of last year's games over. I like Cam but he was just an average QB. If that team would have had a healthy Ochs, or a great QB we could have beat JMU and maybe NDSU. We are overdue for an elite QB.

Geez. Only one........

Well, offense, it would be Ah Yat or Hilliard / Renolds - tough call - gotta run the ball
Defense - Holmes / Bierman - gotta pressure the qb

Renolds and Holmes - if I could pick one on each side

Holmes - if I could only pick one

Maxim said:
Interestingly enough I watched some of last year's games over. I like Cam but he was just an average QB. If that team would have had a healthy Ochs, or a great QB we could have beat JMU and maybe NDSU. We are overdue for an elite QB.

We might’ve been natty champs with one more year of Dalton. Unfortunately what ifs and all that…

Back