• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

101 Days

Nope. I refuse to believe this is a really cat troll. It has to be Griz fan just trying to cause some excitement 😂

Whoa.

Horrendous smack talk aside, I'm looking forward to this one even more than usual this season. Guessing it will be for both the Big Sky title as well as playoff seeding.

ilovethecats said:
Whoa.

Horrendous smack talk aside, I'm looking forward to this one even more than usual this season. Guessing it will be for both the Big Sky title as well as playoff seeding.

Truth! These games have definitely been more nerve wrecking in the lead to them each season, than say from pre-2016, but what more could you ask for out of a rivalry?! Implications have been massive the past 3 matchups. It’s what college football is all about. Long live the rivalry!

ilovethecats said:
Whoa.

Thanks for being a good poster, ILTC.

I have to ask: are there as many complete asshat GRIZ posters on BCN as there are cat fans here? If so, my sincere apologies. I love some good smack talk, but my god.

RainierGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
Whoa.

Truth! These games have definitely been more nerve wrecking in the lead to them each season, than say from pre-2016, but what more could you ask for out of a rivalry?! Implications have been massive the past 3 matchups. It’s what college football is all about. Long live the rivalry!

While “The Streak” was fun, it took some of the suspense out of it, and definitely deflated the ‘scat fan base (at least in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area…they just stopped coming). I’d rather have it be more of an unknown than a guaranteed win every year.

EverettGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
Whoa.

I have to ask: are there as many complete asshat GRIZ posters on BCN as there are cat fans here? If so, my sincere apologies. I love some good smack talk, but my god.

I don't think so actually. A few here and there and a lot leading up to the Brawl but year round not many of them. :?

ilovethecats said:
EverettGriz said:

I don't think so actually. A few here and there and a lot leading up to the Brawl but year round not many of them. :?

Thanks. Again, I appreciate good smack talk. But clowns like this guy....

EverettGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

Thanks. Again, I appreciate good smack talk. But clowns like this guy....

I feel like he’s the type to say “dee” instead of “day” when referring to days of the week. Big “Tuesdee” guy vibes.

Definitely a “Say that to my face” guy.

Back