• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana's Anderson looking good.

alabamagrizzly said:
zengriz said:
...easy to root for him...
...everyone across america...
...believe he played for the griz...

... :lol: ...

Unfortunately many of them also think the Griz lost to NDSU in last years natty. Rootin for Troy to have a good career.

Oh, I thought everyone thinks the Griz lost to Georgia in the natty! 😂. You guys are delusional on Troy and about your losing to NDSU. I guess it makes you feel good. 🙄

bigsky33 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Unfortunately many of them also think the Griz lost to NDSU in last years natty. Rootin for Troy to have a good career.

Oh, I thought everyone thinks the Griz lost to Georgia in the natty! 😂. You guys are delusional on Troy and about your losing to NDSU. I guess it makes you feel good. 🙄

Somebody must really be enjoying happy hour. I’m pretty sure you have no idea what I was saying here😂.

"Bryan Edwards, Marlon Davidson, Troy Andersen, Nick Kwiatkoski, Jaylinn Hawkins and Isaiah Oliver did not make the trip.

Edwards has been dealing with a shoulder injury for the last week after landing awkwardly two Saturdays ago. He's been wearing a yellow, non-contact jersey since. Marlon Davidson missed the last two practices, with Arthur Smith telling local media if it was serious, he'd update accordingly.

As for the two inside linebackers - Andersen and Kwiatkoski - there has been no reports on their status this week, though Kwiatkoski missing Wednesday's on-field workout."

mthoopsfan said:
"Bryan Edwards, Marlon Davidson, Troy Andersen, Nick Kwiatkoski, Jaylinn Hawkins and Isaiah Oliver did not make the trip.

Edwards has been dealing with a shoulder injury for the last week after landing awkwardly two Saturdays ago. He's been wearing a yellow, non-contact jersey since. Marlon Davidson missed the last two practices, with Arthur Smith telling local media if it was serious, he'd update accordingly.

As for the two inside linebackers - Andersen and Kwiatkoski - there has been no reports on their status this week, though Kwiatkoski missing Wednesday's on-field workout."

Anderson I heard had a slight hamstring pull and it was precautionary. Tre Webb did see action last night.

alabamagrizzly said:
bigsky33 said:

Somebody must really be enjoying happy hour. I’m pretty sure you have no idea what I was saying here😂.

He never does, just struggles with it all. I’d love to get his take on Rylan Ortt being suspended for half the season. They go on and on about Bobby, Robbie, and Welnel….but crickets on their own fun stuff. What’s the word on that BS33? I’ve heard some interesting stuff.

HookedonGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

He never does, just struggles with it all. I’d love to get his take on Rylan Ortt being suspended for half the season. They go on and on about Bobby, Robbie, and Welnel….but crickets on their own fun stuff. What’s the word on that BS33? I’ve heard some interesting stuff.

Honestly, first I have heard of it. I see him out practicing every day so far in fall camp. If true, he will pay the penalty. I do know that what constitutes PED is controversial. Will be interested to see details if ever released.

Doesn’t seem to relate to the 37 controversy going on with Weinel.and Hauck. But, do not really care about that. I heard it was more about NIL money. Whatever. Looking forward to the season!

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Honestly, first I have heard of it. I see him out practicing every day so far in fall camp. If true, he will pay the penalty. I do know that what constitutes PED is controversial. Will be interested to see details if ever released.

Doesn’t seem to relate to the 37 controversy going on with Weinel.and Hauck. But, do not really care about that. I heard it was more about NIL money. Whatever. Looking forward to the season!

Confirmed he’s sitting out for half the year here in Stuber’s article. But absolute crickets as to why:

“Rhedi Short, a 6-foot-1, 195-pound graduate transfer from Arizona, is expected to be a front-runner to start at safety with junior Rylan Ortt ineligible for the first half of the 2022 season. Air Force transfer freshman cornerback Dru Polidore will also be in the mix.”

I heard around the title game a couple players busted for PEDs and his name was one of them.

Looks like Lance McCutcheon has a great chance to stick with the Rams after getting Player of the Game the other night. Two nice catches for TDs and a two point conversion catch.

bigsky33 said:
Looks like Lance McCutcheon has a great chance to stick with the Rams after getting Player of the Game the other night. Two nice catches for TDs and a two point conversion catch.

Interesting. That’s the same # of catches he had in the brawl beatdown. :lol:

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/notebook-montana-state-s-troy-andersen-makes-nfl-preseason-debut-lance-mccutcheon-shines-again/article_15fa4f4e-2282-11ed-ab40-d381e6ae9c9d.html

Andersen, McCutchen, Hardy, Kidd, and Cassis all played well this weekend. The lazy press may mistake them to be from um, but recruits know that 6 Montana State University Bobcats were playing for spots on NFL rosters last week. Hope they make the cut this week.

AZGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

Good enough for the NFL. Not good enough for egriz.

Andersen dropped from 2nd to 3rd team this week. Jets picked on him last week. I'm expecting him to climb back into the the 2-deep by week 4 or so.

MTCowpoke said:
AZGrizFan said:

Good enough for the NFL. Not good enough for egriz.

Well the list of NFL’ers who’ve come through Wa/Griz as a visitor and failed on the big stage is long and illustrious.

Bear Spray said:
https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/notebook-montana-state-s-troy-andersen-makes-nfl-preseason-debut-lance-mccutcheon-shines-again/article_15fa4f4e-2282-11ed-ab40-d381e6ae9c9d.html

Andersen, McCutchen, Hardy, Kidd, and Cassis all played well this weekend. The lazy press may mistake them to be from um, but recruits know that 6 Montana State University Bobcats were playing for spots on NFL rosters last week. Hope they make the cut this week.
With all those guys you couldn't even get into the game with the Griz. Wondering how well you'll do without them.

kemajic said:
Bear Spray said:

With all those guys you couldn't even get into the game with the Griz. Wondering how well you'll do without them.

Hopefully a repeat of 2019! Troy was out and Lance didn’t play :)! Remember Bobby saying “I only planned for Troy”? 🤣 best excuse ever!!!

CatsRback said:
kemajic said:

Hopefully a repeat of 2019! Troy was out and Lance didn’t play :)! Remember Bobby saying “I only planned for Troy”? 🤣 best excuse ever!!!

Hope isn’t a strategy. :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
CatsRback said:

That’s right! I almost forgot I create the game plan. Well as a fan all we can do is hope. Anyways, watch out for Troy come November…

CatsRback said:
AZGrizFan said:
That’s right! I almost forgot I create the game plan. Well as a fan all we can do is hope. Anyways, watch out for Troy come November…

Is that when his walking boot or wrist cast will come off? Just want to know with a little more specificity what I should watch for.

CatsRback said:
AZGrizFan said:

Is that when his walking boot or wrist cast will come off? Just want to know with a little more specificity what I should watch for.

Back