• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GFP recording tomorrow night - w/Riley Corcoran

Who if any of the Freshman class of 22 could step up like Jr B did last year. Love to see a four year starter at any position, especially the QB.

Other than being able to drink a beer in your seat, name the one thing that would improve a griz home game experience the most? Examples.. faster concession lines and game entrance lines, no waiting for the bathroom, etc…

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
If Johnson doesn’t utilize Grossman I automatically question his intelligence. Grossman bailed Cam out numerous times last year, and he’s got damned sure hands (like Roberts) that can extend drives.

Regarding question #2: i first look for either a Ruben or a Philly. If it’s breakfast I look for B&G. If the chef/line cook knows how to baste an egg it’s a definite plus.

All solid choices. If a line cook doesn’t know how to baste an egg though, they need to go back to the dish room. You don’t even have to flip it for f**ks sake. Poaching eggs takes a far more honed skill.

Agreed. It’s not rocket science, but you’d be amazed how many cafe line cooks outside of Montana have never heard of it.

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
All solid choices. If a line cook doesn’t know how to baste an egg though, they need to go back to the dish room. You don’t even have to flip it for f**ks sake. Poaching eggs takes a far more honed skill.

Agreed. It’s not rocket science, but you’d be amazed how many cafe line cooks outside of Montana have never heard of it.

Had no idea it was a Montana thing. I cooked at the N Reserve B’s for years so I perfected the art. Fortunately for me outside of Montana, I’m a caveman and still only eat scrambled eggs😎.

From your perspective are there any freshman that are standing out and could play this season? Offense and defensive pick for both. Also any transfers standing out the only name I’ve heard all fall from transfers is Walker.

grizfan1984 said:
From your perspective are there any freshman that are standing out and could play this season? Offense and defensive pick for both. Also any transfers standing out the only name I’ve heard all fall from transfers is Walker.

I think Heustedt is going to make a bigger impact than Walker.

If a coach wins and has proven to do that at a high level how much of some the ego can you put up with as a fan? When does it go too far?

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
In coach speak, you're coming up with a doozy for their next GFP. Lol

I can’t comment on that at this time.

How I image CDA spending his time coming up with a question to stump Mike for the next Pod.

giphy.gif

Back