• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Adam Jones to the CATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alabamagrizzly said:
wbtfg said:
Right. I forgot your season now revolves around one game a year.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

And what’s your basis that the Griz aren’t better? Going farther back into the past? Certainly not the present where the Griz are predicted higher in every single poll and have more All Con and All American selections in every single media outlet. Tell me again why you think the scats are better.

I'm just tryina bust a rhyme

wbtfg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ughhh, you’re butchering it! You have to get the syllables right or it doesn’t work. I’m giving you this advice as a friend, and I don’t believe the subject matter is true, but here:

Needs a “He” between “But” and “somehow”. Drop “He” in the next line and sub out “slightly better than average” for “mediocre”. Then, add a “like” before “every”, and you might have something.

But he, some how, someway,
Keeps coming up with mediocre teams like every single day.

That’s the flow. You get the flow right, and the world is your oyster when it comes to subject matter. You’re welcome, Ashley.

Thanks for being the Dre to my snoop.

Anytime, pard.

wbtfg said:
alabamagrizzly said:
And what’s your basis that the Griz aren’t better? Going farther back into the past? Certainly not the present where the Griz are predicted higher in every single poll and have more All Con and All American selections in every single media outlet. Tell me again why you think the scats are better.

I'm just tryina bust a rhyme

You sure it ain’t time to suck a lime?

CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:
So much drama in the MSO
It's kinda hard being the coach with the big ass nose
But somehow, some way
He keeps coming up with slightly better than average teams every single day.

Ughhh, you’re butchering it! You have to get the syllables right or it doesn’t work. I’m giving you this advice as a friend, and I don’t believe the subject matter is true, but here:

Needs a “He” between “But” and “somehow”. Drop “He” in the next line and sub out “slightly better than average” for “mediocre”. Then, add a “like” before “every”, and you might have something.

But he, some how, someway,
Keeps coming up with mediocre teams like every single day.

That’s the flow. You get the flow right, and the world is your oyster when it comes to subject matter.
You’re welcome,
Ashley.

😂😂😂😂😂

alabamagrizzly said:
wbtfg said:

Seven Bobcats, five Grizzlies named to preseason All-Big Sky team

https://www.montanasports.com/big-sky-conference/seven-bobcats-five-grizzlies-named-to-preseason-all-big-sky-team

rivercat said:
alabamagrizzly said:

https://www.montanasports.com/big-sky-conference/seven-bobcats-five-grizzlies-named-to-preseason-all-big-sky-team
Your long snapper is really gonna be the difference, I can feel it.

CatsRback said:
How long will this thread go on a site that doesn’t care about MSU except 1 week out of the year?
If we’re talking about how much we care about our rival, only one of us has registered on their board and is currently posting there.

uofmman1122 said:
CatsRback said:
How long will this thread go on a site that doesn’t care about MSU except 1 week out of the year?
If we’re talking about how much we care about our rival, only one of us has registered on their board and is currently posting there.

Egris is like a fatty food… okay in moderation. However I can’t help but poke fun..

uofmman1122 said:
rivercat said:

Your long snapper is really gonna be the difference, I can feel it.

He's entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

CatsRback said:
uofmman1122 said:

Egris is like a fatty food… okay in moderation. However I can’t help but poke fun..
Yeah, but isn’t your whole schtick that the 2 threads about the cats started by Griz fans on the front page out of 30 somehow constitute more than moderation? lol

alabamagrizzly said:
wbtfg said:

Oh, that’s easy: Pre-season national champs.

So is this Dane rift thing real or just speculation? You all are talking about it like it's fact but I thought the first person to bring it up did so as speculation.

Allezchat said:
So is this Dane rift thing real or just speculation? You all are talking about it like it's fact but I thought the first person to bring it up did so as speculation.

Is this your 1st time on eGriz? That’s how it works.

alabamagrizzly said:
Allezchat said:

Who are you kidding? That’s how ALL media works nowadays. :lol:

alabamagrizzly said:
Allezchat said:

That, and someone has to add a "I was told some very interesting info about this. I couldn't believe it. It's not public yet but stay tuned."

alabamagrizzly said:
wbtfg said:

Are you guys gonna hang the banner for pre-season favorites at the first game?

The.Real.2506 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

We just might. You gonna stop us? :cool:

The.Real.2506 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

That's unlikely.

The BOTW trophy may make an appearance, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back