• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Marty Mornhinweg

Beware_the_D said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:
Sounded very similar to John Gruden. That is all

You’re on to something. I was thinking he was like a Jon Gruden/Bill Walton hybrid.

Good call. Definitely shades of Walton, minus the glockenspiel.

I love coach Marty, he's on with Colter Nuanez every Monday what a character, my favorite line of the day was, "Light the cigar like red Auerbach, give the dog a couple extra treats, pull the ice cream out of the freezer for the kids and celebrate!" I loved the commentary and the production! Great job by the MTN crew! Too many sideline interviews though.

If you can ignore the delivery, Marty has a lot of good insight on the Xs and Os of the game. Plus a lot of what he says is funny, even if unintentially so.

Da Boyz Mom said:
If you can ignore the delivery, Marty has a lot of good insight on the Xs and Os of the game. Plus a lot of what he says is funny, even if unintentially so.

I enjoyed his commentary. Idk why anyone would be talking smack... ludicrous..

Da Boyz Mom said:

I will say this: he grew on me as the game progressed… that is all.

Da Boyz Mom said:

This. I did hear hints of Randy Savage though which made it funnier. Definitely great insight though to why things are done or why they should have been done another way.

Ursa Major said:
Just be MM, don’t try and be an announcer.

If you've ever been around him, that is exactly who he is. :lol: :lol: I thought he did fine. Talked a lot, but was providing a lot of information.

good job with analysis and replay breakdowns. just takes a bit to get used to the delivery. my favorite part was when he quoted a lyric from "afternoon delight." he had me from there on out.

smarsh said:
good job with analysis and replay breakdowns. just takes a bit to get used to the delivery. my favorite part was when he quoted a lyric from "afternoon delight." he had me from there on out.

Agreed….as I said earlier, he kind of grew on me throughout the game….was annoying at first, but either I got used to it or he got better. :lol:

" . . . it is a Baseball moustache, nine on each side" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

smarsh said:

Back