• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BSC Playoff Bids

Regardless of their record, ISU is better than people give them credit for. They have some very talented skill players. And they have nothing to lose!

I'm not saying they are going to win the rest of their games, but of their 6 remaining games I can see them winning 3 of them. No team should take this team for granted!

Griz Addict said:
SACCAT66 said:
Yep. MSU has one FCS National Championship appearance, the griz have 2 (neither team has won an FCS National Championship)

You drunk?

I think what he’s saying is that all but two of our appearances predated the fcs nomenclature (eg IAA).

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
*First ever FCS NC game appearance.

Yep. MSU has one FCS National Championship appearance, the griz have 2 (neither team has won an FCS National Championship)
Montana has 7 FCS/1AA NC appearances and two NCs. Montana State has two FCS/1AA appearances and one NC. Period.

kemajic said:
SACCAT66 said:
Montana has 7 FCS/1AA NC appearances and two NCs. Montana State has two FCS/1AA appearances and one NC. Period.

I agree. Period.

SACCAT66 said:
kemajic said:

I agree. Period.

I agree too. Period. Also, UM loses a lot of chippers. Period. Last, MSU is the only program in the country with football National Championships in three different classifications. Period.

poorgriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
I agree. Period.

I agree too. Period. Also, UM loses a lot of chippers. Period. Last, MSU is the only program in the country with football National Championships in three different classifications. Period.
JV Boys, JV Girls and what was the third? Is Down Hill Rodeo Football a thing? Might be, but if it was you guys would have misplaced the video copy of it.

poorgriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
I agree. Period.

You can only lose chippers that you make it to. So there’s that. MSU has a LOT of experience NOT making it to the chipper.

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

You can only lose chippers that you make it to. So there’s that. MSU has a LOT of experience NOT making it to the chipper.

Not recently! :thumb:

poorgriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
I agree. Period.

Prove it with video evidence.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Not recently! :thumb:

once is a dot. twice is a line. three times is a trend. Right now it appears to be about as frequent for you as Halley's Comet.

Back