• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A lesson for us all

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:
GFY. I am a UM grad in biology. I donate lots of money to the university. I have been invited to dinner at Chelsea and Seth Bodner's home. Once again, GFY!

I call BS on your post. Hooked is right.

You are both on ignore from me. You are hacks, and incapable of discussing football except to fellate the coaching staff. I'll talk football with posters who can be objective. That excludes you two

RoseyMustGo said:
HookedonGriz said:
Says the absolute ass clown starting 20 different pro bobcat threads over here while pretending to be a Griz fan. At least have the balls to just come over here and post as a cat fan and not pretend weirdo

GFY. I am a UM grad in biology. I donate lots of money to the university. I have been invited to dinner at Chelsea and Seth Bodner's home. Once again, GFY!

Perhaps you should learn to spell their name before you send out Christmas cards. 👍🏻

CFallsGriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Perhaps you should learn to spell their name before you send out Christmas cards. 👍🏻

Yeah. Never been good at spelling people's names

RoseyMustGo said:
HookedonGriz said:
Says the absolute ass clown starting 20 different pro bobcat threads over here while pretending to be a Griz fan. At least have the balls to just come over here and post as a cat fan and not pretend weirdo

A perfect opportunity to go after Griz coaches. Do your best.

RoseyMustGo said:
HookedonGriz said:

Dude! You are a bigger idiot than I thought. You accidentally answered CDAs question that he asked of your “RoseyMustGo” username with your alter ego “Griz Protocol” username. You realized you made the mistake and then tried to answer it with your RoseyMustGo name 4 minutes later. Hilarious! I literally said just days ago that I thought you had those two usernames. Spot on as always! Cat Troll x 2!

HookedonGriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Dude! You are a bigger idiot than I thought. You accidentally answered CDAs question that he asked of your “RoseyMustGo” username with your alter ego “Griz Protocol” username. You realized you made the mistake and then tried to answer it with your RoseyMustGo name 4 minutes later. Hilarious! I literally said just days ago that I thought you had those two usernames. Spot on as always! Cat Troll x 2!

Yeah right, I'm a Cat. Tell that to my CPA. I can't help it if other posters call your weak game. You actually have no game. I went back to your posts, and they add nothing but your psychosis about Cat trolls. The reality is that I live in your head rent-free because you have no game, and you spend your time on here trying to identify Cat trolls. Get some game or go away.

Oh, you are now on ignore. I don't have the time nor the crayons to address your tripe

kemajic said:
RoseyMustGo said:
A perfect opportunity to go after Griz coaches. Do your best.

Just trying to say what people like you are afraid to say

As a Weber State fan, I like to come over to e-Griz and the Bobcat's forum once in a while. I'm a bit envious of both teams fan bases. Granted, there is absolutely nothing else in Montana for fans to rally around, but still impressive. I feel it might have something to do with not having beer sales at Stewart Stadium, but envious none the less. I would even put up with some of your so called ass-hat fans. We simply have too many nice people in Ogden. :lol:

You be you, and we will all love it. :thumb:

oldrunner said:
As a Weber State fan, I like to come over to e-Griz and the Bobcat's forum once in a while. I'm a bit envious of both teams fan bases. Granted, there is absolutely nothing else in Montana for fans to rally around, but still impressive. I feel it might have something to do with not having beer sales at Stewart Stadium, but envious none the less. I would even put up with some of your so called ass-hat fans. We simply have too many nice people in Ogden. :lol:

You be you, and we will all love it. :thumb:
Good luck Saturday and be careful with those long snaps. There may be ghosts in that stadium.

Both Kansas and Wyoming have drive though windows--still. Louisiana is, of course, famous for their consumption. According to this survey, Montana comes in third. Surely y'all can come together and do your part to get to first place. Not that many years ago Montana was far and away the number one state in this category:

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/article269403607.html

Back