• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

THANK YOU SENIORS!!

SaskGriz said:
grizghost said:
....thank you for playing your hearts out for our enjoyment...go achieve your
life dreams...
Throwing this out, and this dude doesn't know me from nothing...
Michael Matthews , I love the way you played for the Griz. No word of lie, I think you'd have been a starting LB for any other team in Big Sky. Thank you for being a Griz!

Good post right here...MM was textbook bring your lunch pail to work guy...always did what was asked and did it well. Has to be among the hardest hitters on the team. Griz need a bunch more just like him.

SaskGriz said:
grizghost said:
....thank you for playing your hearts out for our enjoyment...go achieve your
life dreams...
Throwing this out, and this dude doesn't know me from nothing...
Michael Matthews , I love the way you played for the Griz. No word of lie, I think you'd have been a starting LB for any other team in Big Sky. Thank you for being a Griz!

Totally agree. He made some of the most devastating hits of any player.

I appreciate and respect what each and every one of these men gave to the program. I'm pretty sure most of us have no comprehension of the time and work that these guys put in. Thank you all!

Thank you for your commitments and choosing to play for the Griz ! Wishing you all the best going forward.

Agree with all the positive comments expressed here. This was a group of great players that all contributed in many ways to the success the team has enjoyed. Per the recent Missoulian article, Matt Rensvold should be added to this list.

Thanks seniors. You guys were worth the 700 miles driven each home game weekend. Go out and do good in the world.

Also special thanks to marcus welnel. Your post game respect to wagriz stadium didn't go unnoticed after semo. Guys like you are the reason we make the sacrifice to be there every home game. Thank you.

Back