• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby - on paper

What I keep asking, but no one seems to be able to answer, is what conditions Stitt, vs Bobby were brought forward?
Stitt had a 4 scholarship gap he had to deal with, but also raised APR.

Lastly, did anyone cut Stitt slack for having to play 2nd and 3rd string QBs?

I don't remember the LA Rams running Hauck schemes, but do remember Stitt influencing the NFL.

This all seems very Montana douchey. For example, my wife and family keeps using the local Montana guy for taxes even though he has fucked them up the last two years. I've decided to move to a "big city" accountant because I'm tired of the good old boy missing obvious deductions.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Lol. Yeah, that’s why Johnson and Britt were running for their literal lives Saturday. Because we’re “pretty close” to DOLA. Having a 1st team and a 3rd team is great…what about the other three? We will NEVER win a game when the opposing team can send 4 guys all day long and get the kind of pressure the Bison were getting. THAT was not DOLA, or anything even remotely resembling it. Maybe it was DLGA? Dominant Left Guard Attitude? That’s about it…Sorry, but you’re wrong and blinded by your allegiances to Bobby and his band of merry men. And all I need to know about Germer is the product I see on the field every weekend.

All I need to know is you didn’t get past frosh high school football. A blowhard who doesn’t understand the game. You thought Stitt was a good coach.

Did Bobby play the game?

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yep. 5 years in and Vigen has far surpassed Bobby in year two. As have Eck at Idaho and Taylor at Sac State. Honestly, how long should ANY coach reasonably be given?

Eck has won zero playoff games, and Taylor has won one. He barely won last Saturday. Hauck has accomplished far more than they have in the playoffs. The Cats have done well, but we'll see how far they go this year.

Has Vigen won more playoff games in two years than rtd in 5?

Mousegriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Eck has won zero playoff games, and Taylor has won one. He barely won last Saturday. Hauck has accomplished far more than they have in the playoffs. The Cats have done well, but we'll see how far they go this year.

Has Vigen won more playoff games in two years than rtd in 5?

Is Vigen 1-1 against Hauck? Did Vigen do any better against NDSU than Hauck did? Did Vigen get as many first team all conference players as Hauck did this year? Did Vigen have more players with NCAA drug problems than Hauck? Does Hauck have a coach with 3 dui’s on his staff?

PhxGriz said:
I don't remember the LA Rams running Hauck schemes, but do remember Stitt influencing the NFL.
So influential that Stitt has zero marketability as a coach.

mthoopsfan said:
Mousegriz said:
Is Vigen 1-1 against Hauck?
Yes

Did Vigen do any better against NDSU than Hauck did?
Yes.....it was a national title game.

Did Vigen get as many first team all conference players as Hauck did this year? Don't think so.....and yet still went undefeated in conference with obviously less talent. Hauck 's team lost 4. Is more 1st team all conference players a goal most coaches put right up there with their big goals each year? Other than Robby is it a big goal of Bobby's each year? If so he should rework his goal!

Did Vigen have more players with NCAA drug problems than Hauck? Not sure.....maybe griz didn't get caught! Griz had a safety that looked like he needed some ped's at times.

Does Hauck have a coach with 3 dui’s on his staff? Don't know. Does Vigen? Thought the guy over there had 2.....and maybe charged with 3rd. Guilty until proven innocent?

Do you ever answer a question?

kemajic said:
PhxGriz said:

That means what? Can you here and now show Hauck developed schemes the NFL used or not?

Yes or no.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
mthoopsfan said:
All I need to know is you didn’t get past frosh high school football. A blowhard who doesn’t understand the game. You thought Stitt was a good coach.

Did Bobby play the game?
Yes, he played qb (8 man) for the sheep herders of Big Timber back in the early 80’s, so there’s that.

Jesse said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Did Bobby play the game?
Yes, he played qb (8 man) for the sheep herders of Big Timber back in the early 80’s, so there’s that.
Big Timber has always been class B, 11 man. His dad was HC and he had a little brother that played, too.

kemajic said:
PhxGriz said:

Holy shit. That means what? You've proven you know shit. Stop talking.

PhxGriz said:
kemajic said:

Making a small tweak to an offensive play doesn't mean he can actually coach a team successfully. When a head coach is hired because someone anointed him as a 'guru", it never works out well. Stitt supposedly was an offensive guru, who shunned punting on 4th down because his offense was so effective. How did that work out for him here?

Cliff Kingsbury, for your PHX Cardinals was hired because he was supposedly an offensive "guru", and was going to bring his college offense, and Kyler Murray's college-style quarterbacking to the NFL. And now, he is close to being fired.

kemajic said:
Jesse said:
Big Timber has always been class B, 11 man. His dad was HC and he had a little brother that played, too.

Thank you for pointing out how deep nepotism runs in the family.

RoseyMustGo said:
PhxGriz said:

Making a small tweak to an offensive play doesn't mean he can actually coach a team successfully. When a head coach is hired because someone anointed him as a 'guru", it never works out well. Stitt supposedly was an offensive guru, who shunned punting on 4th down because his offense was so effective. How did that work out for him here?

Cliff Kingsbury, for your PHX Cardinals was hired because he was supposedly an offensive "guru", and was going to bring his college offense, and Kyler Murray's college-style quarterbacking to the NFL. And now, he is close to being fired.

Why haven't you added my suggestions to your tag line. My wife is better looking. I have more money. My kids are more accomplished. Your tag line is deficient.

horribilisfan8184 said:
kemajic said:

Thank you for pointing out how deep nepotism runs in the family.

Yes, families involve nepotism. That's brilliant. Not directing this comment at you.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
mthoopsfan said:
Little or no house cleaning needs to be done.

Well I disagree. We are winning precisely zero recruiting battles, and some of our best former players and their parents are currently airing some very valid grievances toward the current staff that would suggest some housecleaning does need done

Don't get me wrong, I would love if you were indeed winning zero recruiting battles to us, but I know you got Huot over us, according to CN.

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Why haven't you added my suggestions to your tag line. My wife is better looking. I have more money. My kids are more accomplished. Your tag line is deficient.

You do a good enough job of making yourself look like a narcissist, self absorbed , insecure, name-dropping blowhard. You hi-jack any football discussion with your tripe. How does it feel to be the most hated poster on the site?

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:

You do a good enough job of making yourself look like a narcissist, self absorbed , insecure, name-dropping blowhard. You hi-jack any football discussion with your tripe. How does it feel to be the most hated poster on the site?
Ha. This might be the most hypocritical post ever.
I like Mr. Hoops. He provides good and knowledgeable info.
I’ve never seen anything like that from any of your pedestrian posts or pedestrian avatars. All you do is hi-jack with your trippy tripe. Seriously, have you ever made a substantive FB post? I’ve never seen one.
How many times has your pedestrian ass been band?
How many pedestrian screen names have you had?

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yep. 5 years in and Vigen has far surpassed Bobby in year two. As have Eck at Idaho and Taylor at Sac State. Honestly, how long should ANY coach reasonably be given?

I think Taylor caught RTD in round of 16 playoff wins last weekend. RTD is tough in the round of 24 tho....at home!

Back