• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck poll

Hauck Options

• Part ways

Votes: 29 18.8%
  • Keep staff, change schemes

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Staff changes, keep schemes

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Staff changes, change schemes

Votes: 102 66.2%
  • No changes

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Bobcats suck

Votes: 79 51.3%

• Total voters
AZGrizFan said:
I voted, knowing full well my vote doesn’t have a chance in hell of happening.

Same. But it doesn’t say “at football”, so my vote is perpetually true.

So revealing that there are nearly as many Bobcats Suck votes as there are for voting to fix our obvious inability to compete with them again. Personally, I would rather back a program to return to beating them, than expressing my disdain for them. Shows the complacency of our fan base. Wash, rinse, repeat.

This poll would have been more valid to measure the feelings of our fan base, if the choice for Bobcats Suck would have been eliminated, forcing pollers to express their opinion about fixing things.

RoseyMustGo said:
So revealing that there are nearly as many Bobcats Suck votes as there are for voting to fix our obvious inability to compete with them again. Personally, I would rather back a program to return to beating them, than expressing my disdain for them. Shows the complacency of our fan base. Wash, rinse, repeat.

This poll would have been more valid to measure the feelings of our fan base, if the choice for Bobcats Suck would have been eliminated, forcing pollers to express their opinion about fixing things.
You can pick two options. I know I did.

RoseyMustGo said:

Band the heretic!

:lol:

RoseyMustGo said:

This would completely invalidate this (or any) pole.

EverettGriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

So, you don't really want a barometer of the fan base regarding Hauck and/or the assistant coaches?

RoseyMustGo said:
EverettGriz said:
[/b]

So, you don't really want a barometer of the fan base regarding Hauck and/or the assistant coaches?
Just let it go, man, you don't get the joke. It's not that deep.

RoseyMustGo said:
EverettGriz said:
[/b]

To be perfectly honest I don't really care much either way.

I'm just saying that eGriz has rules regarding poles, and rules must always be followed.

Back