• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats DC suspended

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
Yes, I am sure it is disrupting. But as they did all season with injured players, it was next man up in Bobby Daly and they did very good against Weber last weekend.
Next man up? What does that have to do with anything?

Did you mean “next round’s on me”?

It means the culture at msu is win at all costs.

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hey, pal. Nobody knows all the facts. Could’ve been mistaken identity or aliens.
The fact is, its been a “mantra” for this year’s bubs. If someone goes down, player or coach, there are no questions asked. The team automatically thinks—next round’s on me.

Everybody steps up. They might have to step aside for a bit, but they never step out, or step away. Only step up. And sometimes step aside temporarily. But then, the next round is on them, and they step right back up again.

At this point, nothing would surprise me.

One question: If there was no game this weekend, would this guy still be on staff?

Edit: I will say, all the Bobs who post here seem to want him gone. The thing that’s troubling is their blind trust in the administration that they are doing everything correctly. That almost always leads to bigger issues.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
The fact is, its been a “mantra” for this year’s bubs. If someone goes down, player or coach, there are no questions asked. The team automatically thinks—next round’s on me.

Everybody steps up. They might have to step aside for a bit, but they never step out, or step away. Only step up. And sometimes step aside temporarily. But then, the next round is on them, and they step right back up again.

At this point, nothing would surprise me.

One question: If there was no game this weekend, would this guy still be on staff?
Of course not. Every bub on the planet has already concurred he is gone the moment the season ends.

And if the season ended last Saturday, hundreds of bub trolls would be here pounding their chest about MSC’s strong leadership moving deliberately and not needing to drag its feet to “get all the facts”.

CDAGRIZ said:
all the Bobs who post here seem to want him gone. The thing that’s troubling is their blind trust in the administration that they are doing everything correctly. That almost always leads to bigger issues.
Damn straight. The bill always come due.

6 weeks for the blood test, 30 days for a discovery response…bubs can easily drag this out until that semi-final match, especially with the fan base being totally fine, in fact supportive, of the status quo. Lots of money in the next 2 home games.

But I’m not so sure MSC brass can hold out until the natty next January. As soon as the test results leak, they will scramble into PR crisis mode. And do they really want to chance taking this guy on a road trip “back” to his current resident state of TX?

I said early in this thread that Sixx’s job should be in jeopardy. Now I have to believe that the AD (no idea who that is) and Waded should not feel safe.

EverettGriz said:
I said early in this thread that Sixx’s job should be in jeopardy. Now I have to believe that the AD (no idea who that is) and Waded should not feel safe.

Hmm. Maybe you should put your name out there and shame them. We've done this before. You want everyone to step up and censor for you. I disagree. Put your "stamp" out there bro.

It appears the 16 Flathead County "law enforcement" officers didn't all remain in Montana after they were allowed to resign rather than face criminal charges what? Eight years ago? I'd sure as hell hate to be a highway patrolman defending his prior employment record...

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/12/06/boulder-police-disciplined-audit-officer-misconduct-investigations-unit/

Montana is famous for dirty cops. Or is that infamous? Even ABC did a t.v. show highlighting just how corrupt "serve and defend" is in Montana. What's it called? Big Sky? Seven percent of of Montana's population comprises 37 percent of it's incarcerated? Nobody questions facts and data.

Guilty until proven innocent is the way to go folks!

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
It appears the 16 Flathead County "law enforcement" officers didn't all remain in Montana after they were allowed to resign rather than face criminal charges what? Eight years ago? I'd sure as hell hate to be a highway patrolman defending his prior employment record...

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/12/06/boulder-police-disciplined-audit-officer-misconduct-investigations-unit/

Montana is famous for dirty cops. Or is that infamous? Even ABC did a t.v. show highlighting just how corrupt "serve and defend" is in Montana. What's it called? Big Sky? Seven percent of of Montana's population comprises 37 percent of it's incarcerated? Nobody questions facts and data.

Please don’t intentionally conflate issues. I haven’t seen anyone say this man doesn’t have the right to due process.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Please don’t intentionally conflate issues. I haven’t seen anyone say this man doesn’t have the right to due process.

Bullshit! What about Martz as governor? What about Rehberg's buddy on Flathead Lake? Fuck off!!!! Just fuck off!!!!

He deserves his fucking day in court before the vigilantes come to hang his ass! I'll wait until the legal system handles this before cussing and ranting about facts a data I in all probability have forgotten more about than you'll ever see! My dear old dad was the town drunk and he fucking near beat me to death, my kid brother drank himself to death and I hung up on my son when he was in jail for his second DUI. I came out of that shit hole existence and served those in those communities and there's no way in hell I'm going to jump to conclusions just because a few self righteous assholes want to do the same thing Dick Fields and Geoff Gamble did to Mike Kramer.

Think about that shit storm. A former basketball player kills a drug dealer, so they fire the football coach? Now Micky is coaching again in Montana? What the fuck????

PhxGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Hmm. Maybe you should put your name out there and shame them. We've done this before. You want everyone to step up and censor for you. I disagree. Put your "stamp" out there bro.

What in god’s name are you trying to say here?

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Bullshit! What about Martz as governor? What about Rehberg's buddy on Flathead Lake? Fuck off!!!! Just fuck off!!!!

He deserves his fucking day in court before the vigilantes come to hang his ass! I'll wait until the legal system handles this before cussing and ranting about facts a data I in all probability have forgotten more about than you'll ever see! My dear old dad was the town drunk and he fucking near beat me to death, my kid brother drank himself to death and I hung up on my son when he was in jail for his second DUI. I came out of that shit hole existence and served those in those communities and there's no way in hell I'm going to jump to conclusions just because a few self righteous assholes want to do the same thing Dick Fields and Geoff Gamble did to Mike Kramer.

Think about that shit storm. A former basketball player kills a drug dealer, so they fire the football coach? Now Micky is coaching again in Montana? What the fuck????

Have a good night.

And therefore, since he's only been charged with DUI and has been suspended for a game, he is in all probability due compensation.

Just pretend for now he beats this. What is the MUS going to write him for all of this? Come on, this is the only law school in Montana right now, correct? Rocky isn't getting much help as the Methodist split and shot that idea to hell.

EverettGriz said:
Wow. Between phx and cat grad I have absolutely NO idea what language is being spoken.
No, you don't. Go get a Starbucks and crawl in one of those fucking caves in Seattle. Idiot. And no, you're not funny.

You have absolutely no idea what the hell has gone on in Montana, do you? Moron.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
EverettGriz said:
Wow. Between phx and cat grad I have absolutely NO idea what language is being spoken.
No, you don't. Go get a Starbucks and crawl in one of those f###[#] caves in Seattle. Idiot. And no, you're not funny.

We have caves?? I love caves!

EverettGriz said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
No, you don't. Go get a Starbucks and crawl in one of those f###[#] caves in Seattle. Idiot. And no, you're not funny.

We have caves?? I love caves!

"Booze. The duct tape of life." Real. Fukking. Funny.

Unless somebody gets caught. Singled out. Etc...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

I'm not going to pay for the viewing rights of that rag, so I'm curious what an article out of Denver has ANYTHING to do with Flathead County LE officers resigning. When did they resign instead of being fired? Just curious as I've lived here my whole life and know nothing about 16 officers resigning. To me, that seems like it would have been the entire department, but again, just curious on the context....

#15 Fan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

I'm not going to pay for the viewing rights of that rag, so I'm curious what an article out of Denver has ANYTHING to do with Flathead County LE officers resigning. When did they resign instead of being fired? Just curious as I've lived here my whole life and know nothing about 16 officers resigning. To me, that seems like it would have been the entire department, but again, just curious on the context....

I'm curious as well and maybe I didn't read far enough up in this thread, but how did we go from a cat coach getting a DUI to dirty cops in Kalispell?

Griz2k said:
#15 Fan said:

I'm curious as well and maybe I didn't read far enough up in this thread, but how did we go from a cat coach getting a DUI to dirty cops in Kalispell?

#catgrad

Back