• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tate Templeton Commits

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Got a 1st team all state OL who is a big dude

https://twitter.com/tate_templeton/status/1600653451037274112?s=46&t=a-NKwDvfZ8I1PGUQhfiQ_g

NikeGrizz said:
Hope they’re actually recruiting more kids outside of Montana.

I don't give a shit where they're from...as long as they can play.

I’m starting to think I can’t believe everything I read on EGriz. I read no spartan will ever come to Montana again. I read Griz don’t recruit hs lineman.
Also read that half the team would be in the portal by Dec 6th.

Mavman said:
I’m starting to think I can’t believe everything I read on EGriz. I read no spartan will ever come to Montana again. I read Griz don’t recruit hs lineman.

I'm sure the posters will be here soon to tell us how wrong and sorry they are.

Mavman said:

No kidding. Egriz has a lot of uniformed and stupid posters these days.

mthoopsfan said:
Mavman said:

Well at least they’re uniformed. I’d hate to see them all haphazard and shit.

cclarkblues said:
Mavman said:

I'm sure the posters will be here soon to tell us how wrong and sorry they are.

😂😂

mthoopsfan said:
Mavman said:

Sorry about that. :?

41>37 said:
Stole this dude away from Montana Tech.

Yes. He wanted to attend the state university with the highest and best academics. msu was ruled out first, followed by Helena College.

ilovethecats said:
EverettGriz said:
Welcome to GRIZ Nation, Tate.

“Prepare to win championships”. :cool:

Just teasing EG. Just noticed you don’t say that anymore. :?
You beat me to it. I was going to say the same. They always used to say that for every commit thread. Now it should be; prepare to have the thread congratulating you have more posts about other things than congratulations to you!

His delta tau name is....TT Boy!

mthoopsfan said:
Mavman said:

Worse than that is the number of homeless cat fans who camp out on egriz like it’s a Methodist church.

Welcome Tate……..Be prepared to win Championships!

bigkid said:
mthoopsfan said:

Worse than that is the number of homeless cat fans who camp out on egriz like it’s a Methodist church.

Welcome Tate……..Be prepared to win Championships!
That's a great falls reference.

It's not camping out at a church. It's hanging out while waiting for people to more or less yell "get off our lawn"!

Congratulations Tate on your commitment. I like Missoula, just not the area directly at the bottom of Mount Sentinal. Enjoy your time in college. It will lay the foundation for your life like nothing you've experienced before.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Well at least they’re uniformed. I’d hate to see them all haphazard and shit.

Wait, you guys have uniforms??? I thought it was just birthday suits?

Latest posts

Back