• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck poll

Hauck Options

• Part ways

Votes: 29 18.8%
  • Keep staff, change schemes

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Staff changes, keep schemes

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Staff changes, change schemes

Votes: 102 66.2%
  • No changes

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Bobcats suck

Votes: 79 51.3%

• Total voters
uofmman1122 said:
RoseyMustGo said:
So, you don't really want a barometer of the fan base regarding Hauck and/or the assistant coaches?
Just let it go, man, you don't get the joke. It's not that deep.

Oh, I get the joke. But this was a thread in which we could have actually got a read on the fans' feelings. But every poll has to sink to the Bobcat psychosis, which makes the entire poll irrelevant.

EverettGriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:
So, you don't really want a barometer of the fan base regarding Hauck and/or the assistant coaches?

To be perfectly honest I don't really care much either way.

I'm just saying that eGriz has rules regarding poles, and rules must always be followed.

So the rules are to always include the Bobcats Suck choice in every poll? If so, that's pathetic. Some of the adults in the room actually want to talk football

I believe the fan base has spoken loud and clear. Bobby can do no wrong because he is Bobby. Maybe we can have this poll next December but until then this is a non issue.

Didn't know about the pole, so didn't vote. Generally believe shuffling the staff deck, and examining schemes are likely things most coaches do ordinarily. Bobby brought on board QB Johnson, practically a godsend, that was an excellent choice. But the backdrop about QB recruiting and development (other than Johnson) all the same is not good, and that is a major hole in Bobby's system. Bobby's got proven skills, and abilities to win. He would do well to obtain an independent and confidential 360 deg evaluation by a committee of qualified peers/experts. Bobby also needs to tend to his PR skills, where the Griz community will judge his viability by the way he presents himself to the public and press. I don't think his PR skills are atrocious, he has done nothing to disgrace Griz Nation, improvement in this area in my opinion would benefit him and UM immensely.

RoseyMustGo said:
EverettGriz said:

I'm just saying that eGriz has rules regarding poles, and rules must always be followed.

So the rules are to always include the Bobcats Suck choice in every poll? If so, that's pathetic. Some of the adults in the room actually want to talk football

Yes. That's the rule in poles.

Adults? Dude, this is eGriz.

EverettGriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

This guy suggested Elon Musk should purchase eGriz. Not much you can rely on pre or post that horeshit. Pretty sure we can be trusted to fuck up our own social media outlet.

RoseyMustGo said:
EverettGriz said:

You can vote for two options. It literally gives everyone the chance to vote how they actually feel and then make sure to add a "Bobcats suck" in there. Don't get too deep on this dude, haha

BWahlberg said:
RoseyMustGo said:

You can vote for two options. It literally gives everyone the chance to vote how they actually feel and then make sure to add a "Bobcats suck" in there. Don't get too deep on this dude, haha
It is a pretty decent way of quantifying how many cat fans vote in these polls. :lol:

EverettGriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Yeah. He hasn't been around much if he doesn't know that. That's always in the poles. It's little brother energy.... 😉

But seriously I wondered who this poster was. I just figured it was a second identity. But the fact he doesn't know that makes me think he actually is new.

Allezchat said:
EverettGriz said:

Yeah. He hasn't been around much if he doesn't know that. That's always in the poles. It's little brother energy.... 😉

But seriously I wondered who this poster was. I just figured it was a second identity. But the fact he doesn't know that makes me think he actually is new.
That absolutely doesn't rule out one of the many infamous losers that have been on here forever, in fact, it almost makes me think it's more likely. :lol:

Back