• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU Vs Samford. 3-3-5

uofmman1122 said:
Looks like they're doing a lot of what we did last week, but just doing a much better job than we did. Still lots of 3 down linemen fronts.

They're just coached better on both sides of the ball. Plain and Simple.

indiancoyote said:
uofmman1122 said:
Looks like they're doing a lot of what we did last week, but just doing a much better job than we did. Still lots of 3 down linemen fronts.

Samford has 85 yards and 0 points. How are they coached better on that side of the ball? Samford is down 10 points at half. Griz we’re down 8.

I don’t see how that is evidence of better coaching by Samford.

indiancoyote said:
uofmman1122 said:

So you're saying it's a coaching and execution problem, and not the defensive alignment? Wow, who could have ever imagined? :lol:

indiancoyote said:
uofmman1122 said:

This is not going to age well

This play by play announcer is terrible
How many times is she going to talk instead of calling the play.

sdk.catfish said:
Still looks like Samford will hold the Bison to under 49. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would say Bison are beating Samford more soundly than they did Montana. Much more well rounded game for Bison tonight.

Nebraska officially announced Tony White as their new D Coordinator. Will run the same 3-3-5 Matt Rhule had at Baylor when they had one of the best defenses in the country.

Mavman said:
sdk.catfish said:
Still looks like Samford will hold the Bison to under 49. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would say Bison are beating Samford more soundly than they did Montana. Much more well rounded game for Bison tonight.

True, but when you are getting 10.8 yards per carry on us why pass.

Back