• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If eGriz had a villain…

alabamagrizzly

Was just discussing eGriz with my bro and the thought occurred to me, if eGriz had a villain, it’d probably be PR. Can anyone think of a more deserving candidate? Not meaning this to be a PR bashing thread. Was just a random thought and since we’re currently in the off season, I thought this might be an interesting subject.

alabamagrizzly said:
Was just discussing eGriz with my bro and the thought occurred to me, if eGriz had a villain, it’d probably be PR. Can anyone think of a more deserving candidate? Not meaning this to be a PR bashing thread. Was just a random thought and since we’re currently in the off season, I thought this might be an interesting subject.

The villain is the head coach

After the last 6 days I was pretty sure the villain was either Robby or Jace….depending on who’s posting.

indiancoyote said:
alabamagrizzly said:

The villain is the head coach

Pretty sure bobby doesn’t post on eGriz. Or are you talking about the eGriz poster named coach?

Back