• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Streak

....and wear cleats for God's sake.
That guy last week was slippin and a slidin all over the place.

and prior to, have some Griz girls put oil all over your body.

TV said he got a $200 fine and 6 months probation.
Not much of a deterrent.
I believe in equal rights and support a womans right to streak.

I also heard it was his 21st Birthday. His mother must be real proud!

By the way, in response to a previous post in this thread, if I was naked and had girls rubbing oil over my body, the only way I'd be running away from them is if they where lighting a BBQ pit! Even then I'd wait until the coals where hot! :thumb:

VictorG I could say something but...... :question: I'm speechless at the thought of it all.

i was hoping for a streak this wknd also since tape delay didn't even mention it. missed the moment. also what is with bring an unwrapped present this wknd. thanks

i was hoping for a streak this wknd also since tape delay didn't even mention it. missed the moment. also what is with bring an unwrapped present this wknd. thanks

If you see a guy with his toy unwrapped good chance he will be the streaker :moon:

Seriously though bringing toys for those kids is a great cause. :thumb:

VictorG said:
... if I was naked and had girls rubbing oil over my body...

Before something like that would happen, I suppose some other things would happen much sooner, namely;

1. Super Dave has some more eligibility left to play for the Griz, and his backup is Ochs.
2. ALL Griz fans support and defend the play calling.
3. The SEZ eclipses the NEZ in noise production.
4. Rachael Ray, and Jennifer Connelly return my calls.
5. bronco winning the Heisman.

Grizo406 said:
VictorG said:

Before something like that would happen, I suppose some other things would happen much sooner, namely;

1. Super Dave has some more eligibility left to play for the Griz, and his backup is Ochs.

Good stuff...LOL

8.gif

PolsonGrizFan said:
....and wear cleats for God's sake.
That guy last week was slippin and a slidin all over the place.

Even wearing street shoes, he got loose and made some good 'return' yardage. :eek: That guy must have taken some notes on breaking tackles...

Grizo406 said:
VictorG said:

Looks like we're pretty close then! I can't wait!!! :dance:

1) If Super Dave or Craig want to play NBA basketball they can try out for the Grizzlies any time they want.

2) All Griz fans DO support and defend the play calling AND coaches and their staffs! I haven't heard or read anything different! Where have you been?

3) I sit in the SEZ (well sort of) and we WAY out noise the other end!

4) Rachael Ray, and Jennifer Connelly got my number mixed up with yours. I'll give them yours after we're done with the "oil" thing!

5) If Bronco says he won the Heisman, I believe him! This fits right up there with statement #2! :shit: :type: :lame:

Did anyone else notice that the jumbotron/stadium replay screen showed the streaker while he was mid-streak? Nice to see that Griz sense of humor is still alive and floppin' ... er, I mean kicking!:shocked:

Grizo406 said:
VictorG said:

rachael ray is with me! i'll give you her sister's # though. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back