• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Radio station streaming online?

jcu27

Does anyone know if there is any radio stations that will be streaming the game online? Sorry if it doesn't make sense I just woke up and can barely think right. lol

If you're station has a website chances are you can listen live online. If not, go to the UM Football site and google all the stations that the game is carried on. One of 'em gotta have it.

Not sure where you're at but Billings is 105.1. I'll be tuned in since I can't watch. :cry:

I don't think you can get it unless you sign up with the CBS Sports on GoGriz for $8 a month or $80 for the year. I tried everything last week without signing up but to no avail.

If you are successful in getting it without signing up please let us know. Thanks!!!!

I know and appreciate the fact that you updated it but none of the audios work as I am out of state and they do not stream for me and they didn't last week either. As far as audio of Mick and Gurns is concerned their voices are dead in the water for me being out of state. Anyone that can stream it please let me know. Thanks again.

This was the message that I heard last week during the pre-game and game:
"KGVO does not have the rights to air this program on-line."

So, it looks like you can get the radio station streaming, except during Griz events.

You have to buy the All Access $70 subscription to get the radio feed. I emailed them last week about all the stations being 'blacked out'. Response below:
"Currently, the content available through a subscription is the Grizzly Sports Network live radio feed which is exclusively provided at gogriz.com as well as all game archives and coach's show broadcasts."

I'm saddened by Learfield Sports and the profitizing of Griz Nation and Grizzly Sports fans!!!

So, if you are a deployed service member, who happens to be a huge Griz Fan, you are completely out of luck to listen to the game...not just watch, but just listen to your beloved football team!!!

Right now I'm on the other side of the world in OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM / Southwest Asia and the only way to enjoy the Griz is that I'll have to pay to listen to Mick Holien and Scott Gurnsey!!!

Its not about the amount of money that is DISGUSTING me...because I do have $8.00 per month for my Griz that I am able to pay (albeit biting my tongue)...but when you can't guarantee if you'll be free during the time of the actual broadcast...BECAUSE YOU ARE FIGHTING A WAR!!!!; it is extremely hard to fork out the money to profit taking Learfield Sports. Thanks but no thanks Learfield Sports! I hope everyone in that company enjoys their freedoms!

Shame on the entities that are making this unavailable!!!! Shame on you! You are completely unpatriotic.

http://spokaneradio.com/player/kxlxam.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .. Radio stream is working.

Griz1 said:
I know and appreciate the fact that you updated it but none of the audios work as I am out of state and they do not stream for me and they didn't last week either. As far as audio of Mick and Gurns is concerned their voices are dead in the water for me being out of state. Anyone that can stream it please let me know. Thanks again.

The EWU one in my thread will work for you too.

grizpsych said:
Griz1 said:

The EWU one in my thread will work for you too.

The thread does work...grateful to hear update on the game in close to real time, but it makes me hate Learfield Sports even more!!!! DAMN THEM!!!

The voices of the Eagles are sure as hell not as good as Mick and Gurns....Just saying...its so hard listening to their bias of their beloved Eagles. The Learfield Grizzly Sports Network is SUCH A DISGRACE for Griz Nation! I wish their administrators would be over here in this world. Shame on them!!!!

It is what is....sure wish I could hear Mick Holien. He is a tremendous asset for Montana fans, but so many are unable to hear him now...I wonder what he really thinks of this?

Go to the USD Football Site. They have a live broadcast of the game you can listen to.

http://new.livestream.com/thewtv/USDFB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back