• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grizz Football TV

rortiz

Not that I'm an idiot when it comes to techy stuff, but cannot seem to figure out how to view the Easter Washington game today (9/17/11) at Missoula. I live in So Cal and have a very hard time getting logged on to media that will allow me to view or hear the games. Can someone help me... I am an old Griz that lives and dies with each game.

Try KPAX.com, go to Griz Central and click on game banner on top of page. That should work, not great video but better than nothing.

same here, only got on to bigsuck. let's see if they can keep the camera on the ball game.

rortiz said:
Not that I'm an idiot when it comes to techy stuff, but cannot seem to figure out how to view the Easter Washington game today (9/17/11) at Missoula. I live in So Cal and have a very hard time getting logged on to media that will allow me to view or hear the games. Can someone help me... I am an old Griz that lives and dies with each game.
I am in Pasadena, and, amazingly, was able to log into Bigskytv.com using Internet Explorerer, but you must create an account and that was difficult last week....the sound is terrible but the picture is ok...there is simply no sound..ok, now there is an announcer obviously young and knows little correct English, apparently...

mtgrizrule said:
I don't have a game banner at grizcentral.com and gogriz is not loading.
Ditto.

Big Suck is working, but a bad echo during the pre-game sound checks.

Well I was able to Login to BigSuck and the picture quality is absolutely pathetic. Not only blurry, but choppy also. Not only does the audio have some serious feedback, but some sixth grader has apparently wrestled the microphone away from anyone else who might actually know what to do with one.

Such a poor effort.

ddmann said:
Well I was able to Login to BigSuck and the picture quality is absolutely pathetic. Not only blurry, but choppy also. Not only does the audio have some serious feedback, but some sixth grader has apparently wrestled the microphone away from anyone else who might actually know what to do with one.

Such a poor effort.
I agree...have switched to the Missoula tv ...kpax...

Banner was delayed getting up there on kpax
Working now.

Before that, I was watching bstv and listening to radio feed... Not a good combo.

Thank you KPAX

kpax, good picture, good analysis by Edwards. Be sure to write them an email and thank them!
[email protected] is the general manager and let him know how much you appreciate it, and their sponsors to make this available to all of Griz Nation nationwide! I've given up on bigsky tv.

Back