• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game viewing in Billings?

griznation23

I am planning on watching both Griz 7pm & Cat 5pm games in billings this weekend, any ideas of where to catch those games in one spot? PLUS!!! UFC after, oh it's a perfect weekend to start our road games.

griznation23 said:
I am planning on watching both Griz 7pm & Cat 5pm games in billings this weekend, any ideas of where to catch those games in one spot? PLUS!!! UFC after, oh it's a perfect weekend to start our road games.

The Vig, Cadillac Jacks, Hooligans (I'll be there but they stopped showing UFC due to the Affliction wannabes coming out), Winners Circle, Red Door, Grandstand, and Shooters...to name a few.

Shooters is great...not too crowded amd they have these huge chicken wings for a couple bucks. Sooo delicious!

GRZFTBL said:
Grandstand, bucket of beer and a dozen camp-fire wings. Enjoy. :thumb:

Yeah Mmmmmm, best wingy's in town. The new stadium club is really nice up in the heights as well (lots of room).

Not sure if they show the Griz games, but there is a fantastic Raiders bar down on N. 24th called Tiny's Tavern.

GRZFTBL said:
Grandstand, bucket of beer and a dozen camp-fire wings. Enjoy. :thumb:

The Grandstand is good if you like really hot wings. The sign above the urinal in the men's room advises that if you just ate the nuclear wings to wash your hands before taking a leak :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hooligans is a great Griz bar with good food also. It is kind of the downtown college bar for Rocky and MSUB studends so it will probably get pretty busy by halftime on. Just have not been back there since the last NC game, brings back bad memory's. :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Vig is in the Heights off of Hilltop and is owned by the same people as Hooligans.

Raider said:
Not sure if they show the Griz games, but there is a fantastic Raiders bar down on N. 24th called Tiny's Tavern.

You're kidding right? I can assure you that Tiny's is NOT a raiders hang out.

teames said:
Raider said:

was thinking the same thing - pretty sure that is a donkey bar - at least it was in the late 90's.....

funny water said:
teames said:
Raider said:

was thinking the same thing - pretty sure that is a donkey bar - at least it was in the late 90's.....

No, due to recent Raider dominance, they switched it to a Raiders bar.

If you don't believe me, just go in and ask for Roger and the Al Davis special.

On a related Billings note, the 11th annual Ales for Trails Brewfest is tonight (Friday) at Dehler Park from 5pm to 10. Live music and 30 or 40 different mircobrews are always a good way to start the weekend. :D :D :D

84GRIZ said:
On a related Billings note, the 11th annual Ales for Trails Brewfest is tonight (Friday) at Dehler Park from 5pm to 10. Live music and 30 or 40 different mircobrews are always a good way to start the weekend. :D :D :D

+1 :thumb:

Back