• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BigSky TV sound?!?!?!

ButteRatGriz said:
Why do the Griz never have sound(or at least good sound) on BSTV?

Because the UM can't figure out how to give BigSkyTV a good feed.

Watch some of the other games on BigSkyTV, and you will quickly see that the product is better almost everywhere, all the time.

When viewed on my laptop the sounds sucks but when I feed it through the TV the sound is fine. I have to turn it up but it is fine. Might be a solution for you.

Yeah, I've noticed! So it's UM's fault not BSTV's? Bummer. At least we have KPAX, though the video is not as good as on BSTV.

schield said:
When viewed on my laptop the sounds sucks but when I feed it through the TV the sound is fine. I have to turn it up but it is fine. Might be a solution for you.

I did that for the Cal Poly game. Didn't have the sound problem for UT as I was in the 15 row in Neland! Luckily, I found KPAX for the other games. Thx for the tip though. GO GRIZ!!!

ButteRatGriz said:
Yeah, I've noticed! So it's UM's fault not BSTV's? Bummer. At least we have KPAX, though the video is not as good as on BSTV.

Poor audio and video quality have always been UM's fault. BSTV's issue always seems to be not having enough bandwidth to handle all the requests at the start of games.

Check my weekly thread that is pinned to the top next week. Someone found a MTN sports network feed (KPAX) that is good quality. Again, I will post the link for next weeks game.

I found this game was much better directed than in the past. It also was not choppy like KPAX is. Looking forward to another KPAX link mentioned above though.

Back