• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Viewing locations of Griz games in Spokane???

Dannyboy03867

Sorry I know this topic has been brought up before on here, but I checked a couple locations a few weeks ago and they were unable to televise the Griz games they said because the stations changed there signals or some sort?? I was wondering if any of you currently live in Spokane and know of a place that is still able to televise the games. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a season ticket holder but I've had to travel to Spokane every weekend for the past month to visit a very ill family member in the hospital over there. The radio on my phone is just not cutting it :thumb:

Ther's a soup and sandwich place in downtown Spokane owned by Griz fans that advertises showing the games. I can't think of the name but it has a huge Griz flag hanging outside. It is a couple blocks south of the INB Center. Try the Swinging Doors on Francis too...

Dannyboy03867 said:
Sorry I know this topic has been brought up before on here, but I checked a couple locations a few weeks ago and they were unable to televise the Griz games they said because the stations changed there signals or some sort?? I was wondering if any of you currently live in Spokane and know of a place that is still able to televise the games. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a season ticket holder but I've had to travel to Spokane every weekend for the past month to visit a very ill family member in the hospital over there. The radio on my phone is just not cutting it :thumb:
Try Northern Quest. When I was there last before the season I remember that they might be showing Griz games.

The Swinging Doors on Francis is the "official' viewing location, but on the south hill both Famous Ed's and Morty's show the games!

LizaJane, I was going to suggest he pose the question to you, but figured you would steer clear of this place.

As always, you can find the locations that have historically shown Griz games on the page I run here:

http://www.vitarbordesign.com/Griz_Viewing_Locations.html

That being said, you'll need to take this list with a grain of salt this season, as it is mostly locations from last season, and the Griz games are now uplinked in HD, which requires a more modern receiver than at least some of these locations are likely to have. Thus, you should always call ahead to make sure that your preferred location can actually pick up the game. Explain to them that the game is in HD, and that it's a KU feed, and someone at the location should know the answer.

If you learn of any locations on the list above which cannot currently show the games, it would be much appreciated if you'd let me know by using the link on the locations page.

info said:
Ther's a soup and sandwich place in downtown Spokane owned by Griz fans that advertises showing the games. I can't think of the name but it has a huge Griz flag hanging outside. It is a couple blocks south of the INB Center.

I think that place is called Soulful Soups and Spririts. They do show the game, I had a friend watch it down there a few weeks ago. True Legends Grill out in Liberty Lake shows the games as well.

Back