• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why TRAVON don't return kicks!!!

Slow!!!!! By far the fastest kid out there... Plus it will give us better field position... If he go to the next level that's what he going to do!!!!! Also Nguyen is down who is next...

Well seeing where this is going, I might as well queue
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sz6xhPkGJ4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And no, one man can't do all. Two or three, perhaps.

I am sure Van could be electric returing. However, he at this point seems to be our most productive offensive player. I would hate to risk him at this point getting blown up on a return. Just my 2 cents.

Teams are kicking the ball too deep to return, or away from Henderson anyways... so it doesn't really matter who is back there for the Griz. :x Teams not kicking to us makes me mad, because that is a weapon for us.

Thanks silvertip. I was wondering what kind of uneducated moron communicates in such a fashion and expects other people to take them seriously. What's truly frightening is this person is the product our schools and higher education institutes are producing....very sad... :oops:

ilovethecats said:
Silvertip said:
DaeDae said:
Everyone says he's the best in space... Why not take a kick to the house?

There, that makes you seem almost literate... sorta... :roll:
I think you meant "sort of"...

Am thinkin' an unworldly bobcat has failed the regional vernacular test..Tip always says only what he means...

G-BEARS said:
The same reason he isn't our best runningback, he dances around too much.
Say what you want, he has 8 total TDs through 6 games. I'd sure hate to see where the offense would be without him...

Back