• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Comp Sim 2013 MWC (fantasy UM/NDSU added) - Week 1

ordigger

DONOR
As promised - here is Week 1 for the MWC replay assuming the Griz, and NDSU were in the league. Some of you will hate, some will be intrigued, and others simply wont care. However this is just for fun....so sit back, and see what happens during our off season.

More information? See this thread:
http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=67095

I used the 14 team ACC has the guideline to write a schedule. Basically matched up teams and cross checked for schedule.

MWC - Week 1 Schedule
Rutgers @ Fresno State
Eastern Illinois @ San Diego State
Wyoming @ Nevada
USC @ Hawaii
Sac St @ San Jose State
UNLV @ Minnesota
Texas-San Antonio @ New Mexico
Boise State @ Washington
Colorado @ Colorado State
Utah State @ Utah
Albany @ Air Force
Eastern Washington @ North Dakota State
Montana @ Oregon State

Some substitutions, changes, etc end up being made obviously. The replay is computer simulated, and is a one time through shot - I have not done any sort of test run. I was actually worried I might see some 100-6 type games, but the results look like realistic type scores - its up to you to determine if you like those scores.

As the day/week progresses (games already played) I will be posting the results. Still evolving how I want to do this so the process may evolve a bit. The program does "write" a play-by-play so I can do a writeup for games if I choose to - obviously I will for the Grizzlies. Remember though, I'm not a journalist. :) For Montana, I'm thinking a post per quarter!

Here we go!!

MWC - Week 1 Results

Rutgers @ Fresno State
Actual: Fresno State 52 Rutgers 51
Fantasy: Fresno State 48 Rutgers 41

Eastern Illinois @ San Diego State
Actual: Eastern Illinois 40 SDSU 19
Fantasy: SDSU 42 Eastern Illinois 7

USC @ Hawaii
Actual: USC 30 Hawaii 13
Fantasy: USC 45 Hawaii 20

Sac St @ San Jose State
Actual: SJSU 24 Sac St 0
Fantasy: SJSU 40 Sac St 7

UNLV @ Minnesota
Actual: Minnesota 51 UNLV 23
Fantasy: Minnesota 50 UNLV 44

Texas-San Antonio @ New Mexico
Actual: UTSA 21 New Mexico 13
Fantasy: UTSA 28 New Mexico 24

Boise State @ Washington
Actual: Washington 38 Boise State 6
Fantasy: Washington 34 Boise State 24

Colorado @ Colorado State
Actual: Colorado 41 CSU 27
Fantasy: CSU 38 Colorado 24

Utah State @ Utah
Actual: Utah 30 Utah State 26
Fantasy: USU 37 Utah 30

Albany @ Air Force
Actual: Air Force 38 Colgate 13 (Colgate is not in game so I substitute Albany for them)
Fantasy: Air Force 41 Albany 3

Wyoming @ Nevada
Actual: Did not Play
Fantasy: Nevada 38 Wyoming 35

Eastern Washington @ North Dakota State

Former Big Sky foe vs our new former FCS brethren that moved up with us.

Game begins as a defensive struggle with the Bison receving the opening kick. NDSU returns it 47 yards, but on the first play from scrimmage Jensen throws a pick to Lee. Not a good way to open the day for Brock. However the Eagles are unable to capitalize, and after a 3 and out are forced to punt. Neither team can get going early.

Finally, late in the first half - the Bison are able to score on a 16 yard draw play to Ojuri. Next set of down VA takes over, rushing for two big scrambles of 21 and 13 yards, and a short handoff to Forte from the 1 makes it a 7-7 game. The Bison's next drive is stopped by another Jensen interception, but once again the Eagles cannot capitalize and give it up after 3 plays.

NDSU this time moves quickly as time expires in the first quarter. Jensen scrambles for 26 yards on a broken play, and then throws a 44 yd td to Vraa to put the Bison up 14-7 at the end of the first.

With about ten minutes left in the 2nd quarter, Adams goes to work with the passing drill throwing it to Clark, Forte, Clark and Kupp for short gains but moving the ball. A 29 yard slant to Forte sets the Eagles up at the 18, and VA scrambles for another 12. After a 5 yd penalty, Adams throws to Clark for the tying score.

The Bison fail to convert on their next possession, but Adams is in a groove, and they score again on a 16 yard pass from Adams to Mitchell to take a 21-14 lead. The play is set up by a 56 yard pass to Clark from Adams. With time expiring at the end of the half, NDSU kicks a FG to draw the score to 21-17.

The Eagles go 3 and out to start the 3rd, and the Bison turn the game over to Ojuri as he gains 55 yards on 6 rushes, including a 1 yard plunge to put the Bison up 24-21. The Eagles control the rest of the 3rd quarter, including a 3rd pick against Jensen but they are unable to score, and the Bison take a 24-21 lead into the 4th.

However, the first play in the 4th, the Eagles manage to score on a 6 yd run by Forte, and the game is 28-24. So far turnovers have been the difference up to this point. With a first and 10 from the Eagles 41 here's the play from the field....

North Dakota State down by 4
Jensen yelling out the signals
he sets the throw
heavy rush by EWU
Jensen throws off his back foot
broken up by McCarthy
intercepted by Brown at the 13!
room up the middle
he's past the 20
he's at the 30
across the 50
finally brought down at the 47
return of 40 yards

For Jensen its his 4th interception, but for the 3rd time the Eagles are unable to score - and fail to add to their lead. However on their next possession, LeCompte coughs up the football, and once again a drive is stopped with a turnover.

With 5 mins left in the game, Adams and the Eagles are facing a 3rd down on the Bison 18. On an incomplete pass, Emanuel roughs the passer giving the Eagles another chance - and they take advantage scoring quickly and making it 35-24. Mistakes are killing the Bison.

NDSU scores quickly on their next possession, and onvert the 2 pointer to draw within 3 at 35-32. However they fail to recover the onside kick, and Adams is able to run out the clock giving the Eagles an upset victory over the FBS Bison.

Adams is the star of the game going 24-51 with 3 tds, and no interceptions. Jensen struggles a great deal throwing for 306 yards with 2 tds, but its the 4 picks that hurt. He also adds 104 yards on the ground, as does Ojuri wtih 113 yards.

Eastern Washington 35 NDSU 32

Welcome to Corvallis GRIZ fans! Today it's your Montana Grizzlies vs the Oregon State Beavers. What a great beginning to Montana's debut at the FBS level, vs a former conference foe - the Beavers. Looks like UM travelled well for the game, as the sea of maroon indicates there must be at least 10,000 fans in the stands. And its a great day for football with temps in the 60s, and just a slight breeze in from the coast. Sit back and enjoy today's game. What does the future hold for the Grizzlies? Just in from Fargo, where the North Dakota State Bison lose their debut to former Montana rival Eastern Washington 35-32.

The Beavers win the coin toss, and elect to defer to the 2nd half so we will see the Grizzlies on offense first. There's the kickoff, and Ellis Henderson, playing near his home in Vancouver, takes the ball at the one - and its a short return to the 22 yard line for a return of 21. Grizzlies a showing a strange look here with two tight ends, and they immediately throw to Pierson for the incomplete pass. It's 2nd and 10, and the handoff to Canada who gains 3 on the sweep. Johnson, must like Pierson as he throws to him again for a 9 yard gain and a first down. Griz try the sweep again but are stopped for a loss of one. From the 35 JJ sets to throw, and......dang it's a pick to Zimmerman! An inauspicious beginning for the Griz.

Beavers are in, and Mannion wastes no time fading back to pass....he hits Cooks at the 20, tackled by Tully for a gain of 28! But wait.....flag on the field. Pass Interference vs Cooks! Griz catch and huge break, and the play is nullified. Mannion fades back again, looks like he is going to pass a lot today, and hits Cooks again for a 15 yard gain. Handoff to Woods for no gain, and its 3rd & 5. Mannion has found his favorite target as he hits Cooks again for a first down and a gain of 14. Back Mannion drops again, good coverage, but there is Cooks again -he bobbles the ball as Goodwin nails him - but hangs on for the first down. There's a handoff to Woods around the edge, blocker in front - and another first down after 13 yards - Brock Coyle saves the td. Mannion drops quickly into pass formation...there's Mullaney breaking free - touchdown OSU! With extra point it is OSU 7 Montana 0.

Henderson returns the ball to the 15, and the Griz start with poor field position. Canada for 2, and another 5 - and its 3 and 3. Griz fans are howling that Johnson isn't passing it! They get their wish as JJ drops into the shotgun formation....good penetration by OSU but Jones is ope at the 36 for a first down and 14 yards! Back to Canada for 5 yards, and a quick hitch for Henderson for a gain of 10. Montana is moving the chains! Canada again, for no gain. where is Trevor Van? I'm surprised Delaney hasn't used him today.....he may be hurt? JJ is dropping back, there's the pressure by OSU....he's scrambling....a gain of 3? Nope its holding on Schmaing, and the Griz lose 10. With a 2nd and 20 you expect the Griz to pass here....and there is Jones again on the cross.....for a gain of 13. Its 3rd & 7....Johnson is dropping back.....oh my...its a heavy rush. He's scrambling.....look! Canada has broken free....JJ sees him....it's a high arcing pass...complete....TOUCHDOWN! MONTANA!!! Extra point by Worst is good. OSU 7 Montana 7

Five minutes left in the first, and we have a game here in Corvallis. Bolden returns it for 16. Mannion drops back...surprise?...and hits Mullaney for 24....and another pass to Mullaney...this one incomplete. Now back to Cooks....and that one is incomplete also. Does OSU run it? Mullaney is covered in a double team, but Mannion throws it to him anyway...complete for a gain of 21...and a first down. The Griz need to stop this passing game of the Beavers. And look....a trap play to Woods for 7. It's 2nd down....and Mannion hits Hamlett for 9 yards. Tully stops him. Griz get pressure!....Wags is on him.....Mannion throws it away.....intentional grounding there. Wags was bearing down on that one. IT's 2nd and 20...and Mannion hits Hamlett for 10...bringing up a long 3rd down. Good coverage by the Griz.....and Mannion is forced to dump it low to Mullaney for 5. The Beavers are at the Griz 18 with 5 to go on 4th down. They decide to kick the FG.....it's good. OSU 10 Montana 7

Henderson returns it......out to the 18. Johnson is being pressure.....ouch he's crushed by Kell for an 11 yard loss.....uh oh. He's getting up slow......they are taking him out of the game here. Montana has their backs to the wall here on their own 7....and the Smithwick-Hann is in the game....known as the hyphenator in some circles! Second and 21 here......SH is at the line....he is fading back to pass....here comes the pressure....and sidesteps it! Off he goes....he's at the 10, Nelson misses a tackle....across the 20, the 30, wow....still going across the 40....and finally tackled by Zimmerman at the 44 for a gain of 37. When your backup can come in and do that......impressive. I thought they had him. First and 10....and....ugh....Kistler caught for holding. Canada with run for 7..and a catch for 4 more...and at the end of the first quarter.....its Oregon State 10 Montana 7

Second Quarter

Montana begins the 2Q with the ball on their own 45, and a 3rd and down... and look who is back in the game! It's Johnson for the Griz...for 2nd time this possession Kell sacks Johnson dropping him for a 10 yard loss forcing a Shaw punt of 47 yards. Oregon State 10 Montana 7

On first down, the Beavers try a sweep with Woods who shakes off Tripp for a 12 yard gain, stopped by Coyle. Mannion throws a couple quick strikes to Woods of 9 & 7 yards as OSU marches down the field....the Griz drop back into coverage....and Woods goes off tackle for 17 yards before he is stopped by Hermy. The Beavers continue to make the Griz pay for dropping into pass coverage with 3 more rushes by by Woods for another 16 yards. Facing a 3rd and 10 though, the Beavers drop into the Shotgun...and Mannion finds Cummings who makes a spectacular catch for 11 yards giving Oregon State a first a goal at the 4. Mannion drops back, checks his receivers and throws to Anderson for the touchdown!. Extra point is good. Oregon State 17 Montana 7

The Grizzlies have their backs to the wall, and need to score this possession. Johnson tries a quick throw to Van, which is dropped. JJ comes to the line looks at Kell, and gives the ball to Canada who powers through Kell for 11 yards. Incomplete passes to Harper and Warren force Montana into a 3rd & 10, but JJ finds is favorite receiver across the middle for 17 yards as Henderson is streaking downfield. A short slant to Jones...and the Griz are across midfield. Johnson gives a hard count....changes the play....and finds Harper for 14 yards. Grizzlies at at OSU's 23rd, and they handoff to Canada for 2 yards. Just keeping the defense honest there. Johnson finds Warren for 8 on 2nd down....they are measuring it. He is short....its 3rd and inches. QB sneak, and Johnson gains 2 for the first down on the 13...a pitch to Canada who goes off the left tackle for 5. Johnson is checking his receivers, and throws a strike to Naccarato, who is double teamed....but he holds on! TOUCHDOWN GRIZZLIES!!! EP is good by Worst. Oregon State 17 Montana 14

With 3 minutes left until the half neither OSU nor the Griz are able to mount a drive. Halftime is here.....and the Grizzlies are hanging tough with the Beavers from the Pac-12! Can the pull an upset? Or will their depth hinder them?

AZGrizFan said:
I don't get it. Is this a computer program?

Yes, I'm not that creative. Action PC! Football.....simulates actual games. I've been replaying NFL seasons. Program generates very in depth stats, and box scores. I'm basically just taking the play-by-play in the game, and doing a write-up with it. Still takes some time.

http://dksports.com/football.htm

ordigger said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yes, I'm not that creative. Action PC! Football.....simulates actually games. I've been replaying NFL seasons.

No offense Digger but have you considered getting a dog?

Ursa Major said:
ordigger said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yes, I'm not that creative. Action PC! Football.....simulates actually games. I've been replaying NFL seasons.

No offense Digger but have you considered getting a dog?

I spend 24 hrs a day on a drilling rig at times.....currently drilling at 1'/hr. I only have to check samples every 30 feet...but I still get paid. In other words.....lots of time on my hands.

2nd Half

Rather than do every play, and write as a play-by-play; I'm going to condense - and highlight the bigger plays. As I said at beginning, a learning curve here at first until I figure out a good process.

As the 2nd half begins, neither team is able to sustain a drive, each punting on their first possession. With their 2nd possession, OSU is able to once again get Mannion going hitting 3 different receivers driving to the Griz 34. Here is the 3rd&3 call....

Mannion with hard count
OSU in a hurry up
Mannion drops back to pass
heavy rush by Montana
Mannion is hit by Wagenmann as he throws
short hitch
terrible throw by Mannion
it's deflected by Tripp
intercepted by Tully at the 31!
for a gain of 5 yards

Montana however goes 3 and out, and Shaw punts. OSU's Mannion once again reverts to the pass highlighted by a 26 yard strike to Cooks & a 20 yard completion to Hatfield. On 1st&10 from the Griz 12, Mannion throws high, and Bo Tully once agains make a great play, picking it off in the end zone....and there he downs it.

The Griz once again fail to convert despite a personal foul call on Zimmerman, as Kell once again records another sack. Although Johnson has returned to the game, this Griz offense has been sputtering. After a punt by Shaw, the Beavers face a 3rd&10 from their own 14. Here's the call...

Mannion back to pass
medium slant to Cooks
deflected by Hermanson
Goodwin leaps
and picks it!!!
wide open field
TOUCHDOWN MONTANA!!!

The Griz defense kill the 3rd drive in a row for Mannion and OSU with an interception; this one a pick-6 and the score Montana 21 Oregon State 17 as the 3rd quarter ends.

As we head into the 4th, the Griz offense picks up on the defensive momentum. Johnson hits Canada, Warren, Pierson and Jones. From the Beavers 20, he fades back and finds Ellis Henderson streaking into the end zone!. TOUCHDOWN MONTANA!!! With the extra point, the score is now Montana 28 Oregon State 17

Obviously OSU has some quick work to do, but they've been passing all day anyway. Mannion moves the Beavers downfield quickly....and from the Griz 26 Mannion finds Cummings along the sideline, he makes a great move....and scores the td. However the Beavers fail to convert the 2 point play, and the score is Montana 28 Oregon State 23

With 12 mins left in the game, Beaver fans have to be excited knowing they have a good chance here in Corvallis. For Montana, JJ goes to work using the clock....milking the time. After 8 mins, and 15 plays the Griz are on the Beavers 18, when Johnson hands the ball to Canada for a sweep, which worked earlier.....and does again! Canada finds the end zone again and with 4 mins on the clock the Griz stretch out their lead to Montana 35 Oregon State 23

Montana plays deep, forcing Mannion to throw short hitches and outs - and he does it well; driving Oregon State down the field for a score. However the Griz succeed in having OSU use up the clock, and only 10 seconds remain. Montana 35 Oregon State 30

Joey Counts recovers the onside kick as time expires.....and Montana stuns the 25th ranked Beavers.

FINAL SCORE:
MONTANA 35
OREGON STATE 30

Stats to follow.

Yes, 2013 Montana with no defense would have beaten Sean Mannion who tore everyone a new asshole last year.

MrTitleist said:
Yes, 2013 Montana with no defense would have beaten Sean Mannion who tore everyone a new asshole last year.

Wouldn't know....never heard of the guy. However, I did the sim once....not 5 times or 20 times....any given Saturday it could happen. And actually Mannion did tear the Griz up quite badly as you will see when I post stats.

This game was decided on turnovers.....4 of them. And EWU did beat them that year if you recall. Nervous? Maybe the Griz will smoke Wyoming! :)

But first Idaho.....at WaGriz next game.

Working on improving Stat layout....not a computer whiz but researching how to expand the width.

Code:
01-11-2015 Reser Stadium  Temp:62 Wind:0-5  No Line  MVP:Johnson  HFA:ON(3)                         

1   2   3   4       Tot                                            
2013 Montana (1-0)               7   7   7  14        35                                            
2013 Oregon St. (0-1)           10   7   0  13        30                                            

Scoring Summary                                                                                     
1  9:57  Oregon St.      TD Mannion 5 pass to Mullaney (Romaine) (6-57-2:53)        0-7             
1  5:04  Montana         TD Johnson 46 pass to Canada (Worst) (8-85-4:46)           7-7             
1  2:17  Oregon St.      FG Romaine 36 (10-66-2:38)                                 7-10            
2  9:11  Oregon St.      TD Mannion 4 pass to Anderson (Romaine) (11-76-5:03)       7-17            
2  3:53  Montana         TD Johnson 6 pass to Naccarato (Worst) (12-72-5:11)       14-17            
3  5:04  Montana         TD Goodwin 19 interception return (Worst)                 21-17            
4 13:31  Montana         TD Johnson 20 pass to Henderson (Worst) (9-66-3:11)       28-17            
4 12:35  Oregon St.      TD Mannion 26 pass to Cummings (2 - failed) (5-64-0:51)   28-23            
4  4:06  Montana         TD Canada 18 run (Worst) (15-92-8:14)                     35-23            
4  0:10  Oregon St.      TD Mannion 8 pass to Hatfield (Romaine) (14-83-3:46)      35-30            

Drive Summary                                                                                       
 1 Montana         Mon 22  5 plays  13 yards  1:54   Interception                                   
 1 Oregon St.      OrS 43  6 plays  57 yards  2:53   Touchdown, Mon 0 OrS 7                         
 1 Montana         Mon 15  8 plays  85 yards  4:46   Touchdown, Mon 7 OrS 7                         
 1 Oregon St.      OrS 16 10 plays  66 yards  2:38   Field Goal, Mon 7 OrS 10                       
 1 Montana         Mon 18  5 plays  17 yards  2:52   Punt                                           
 2 Oregon St.      OrS 24 11 plays  76 yards  5:03   Touchdown, Mon 7 OrS 17                        
 2 Montana         Mon 28 12 plays  72 yards  5:11   Touchdown, Mon 14 OrS 17                       
 2 Oregon St.      OrS 25  9 plays  37 yards  2:09   Punt                                           
 2 Montana         Mon 3   5 plays  20 yards  1:26   End of half.                                   
 3 Oregon St.      OrS 29  3 plays   8 yards  0:53   Punt                                           
 3 Montana         Mon 19  3 plays   4 yards  0:52   Punt                                           
 3 Oregon St.      OrS 30  5 plays  36 yards  1:21   Interception                                   
 3 Montana         Mon 36  3 plays   6 yards  1:19   Punt                                           
 3 Oregon St.      OrS 15 10 plays  73 yards  2:39   Interception                                   
 3 Montana         Mon 20  6 plays  23 yards  2:08   Punt                                           
 3 Oregon St.      OrS 14  3 plays   0 yards  0:15   Touchdown(Int), Mon 21 OrS 17                  
 3 Oregon St.      OrS 23  8 plays  43 yards  3:13   Fumble                                         
 3 Montana         Mon 34  9 plays  66 yards  3:11   Touchdown, Mon 28 OrS 17                       
 4 Oregon St.      OrS 36  5 plays  64 yards  0:51   Touchdown, Mon 28 OrS 23                       
 4 Montana         Mon 8  15 plays  92 yards  8:14   Touchdown, Mon 35 OrS 23                       
 4 Oregon St.      OrS 17 14 plays  83 yards  3:46   End of game.                                   

Mon        OrS                                                                   
First Downs         24         34                                                                   
Rushes          33-115      15-83                                                                   
Passes       37-26-288  68-42-490                                                                   
Sacked             4-0        0-0                                                                   
Fumble               2          2                                                                   
Penalties         5-45       8-68                                                                   
Turnovers            1          4                                                                   
Missed Tackles       5          5                                                                   
Dropped Passes       2          3                                                                   
Bad Passes           1          5                                                                   
Passes 25+           1          3                                                                   
Runs 10+             4          3                                                                   
Blitzes              0          0                                                                   
Time             33:09      26:51                                                                   
Third Down       12-16      14-18                                                                   
Fourth Down        0-0        0-0                                                                   
Red Att/Td/Fg    3/3/0      4/3/0                                                                   
Net Offense        403        573                                                                   

Injury Report                                                                                       
1  5:04 Mon Lider        Out 1 Week         4  5:52 OrS Alexander    Out 3 Weeks                    
                                            4  0:48 OrS Cummings     Out 3 Weeks                    

Montana                                     Oregon St.                                              
Passing    Att Cmp Yds 25 In Td Sk  Rate    Passing     Att Cmp Yds 25 In Td Sk  Rate               
Johnson,J   36  25 284  1  1  3  4 109.0    Mannion      67  42 490  3  3  4  0  86.0               
Smithwick-H  1   1   4  0  0  0  0  83.3    Woods         1   0   0  0  0  0  0  39.6               

Rushing    Att Yds  Avg FD 10 Lg TD         Rushing     Att Yds  Avg FD 10 Lg TD                    
Canada      25  98  3.9  7  2 18  1         Woods        12  78  6.5  5  3 17  0                    
Smithwick-H  1  37 37.0  1  1 37  0         Ward          3   5  1.7  0  0  3  0                    
Johnson,J    7 -20 -2.9  2  1 11  0                                                                 

Receiving   No Dp Att Yds  Avg FD 25 Lg TD  Receiving    No Dp Att Yds  Avg FD 25 Lg TD             
Canada       7  0   9  78 11.1  3  1 46  1  Cooks        11  1  14 119 10.8  7  1 26  0             
Jones        7  0   8  78 11.1  3  0 14  0  Mullaney      9  0  16 133 14.8  8  1 36  1             
Henderson    5  0   6  68 13.6  3  0 20  1  Smith         5  0   9  54 10.8  3  0 18  0             
Pierson      3  1   7  28  9.3  2  0 12  0  Cummings      4  1   7  53 13.3  3  1 26  1             
Warren       2  0   3  16  8.0  0  0  8  0  Woods         3  1   6  28  9.3  2  0 11  0             
Naccarato    1  1   2   6  6.0  1  0  6  1  Hamlett       3  0   4  26  8.7  0  0 10  0             
Harper       1  0   2  14 14.0  1  0 14  0  Hatfield      3  0   3  47 15.7  2  0 20  1             
                                            Ward          2  0   4  13  6.5  0  0  7  0             
                                            Clute         1  0   1  13 13.0  1  0 13  0             
                                            Anderson      1  0   1   4  4.0  1  0  4  1             
                                            Mannion       0  0   1   0  0.0  0  0  0  0             
                                            Gilmore       0  0   2   0  0.0  0  0  0  0             

Fumbles       No Rec TD                     Fumbles        No Rec TD                                
Johnson,J      1   1  0                     Reynolds        1   1  0                                
Canada         1   0  0                     Ward            1   0  0                                
Jones          0   1  0                                                                             
Holmes         0   1  0                                                                             

Kick Returns  No Yds  Avg  Lg TD            Kick Returns   No Yds  Avg  Lg TD                       
Henderson      5  80 16.0  21  0            Bolden          6 119 19.8  25  0                       
Counts         1   0  0.0   0  0                                                                    

Punt Returns  No Fc Yds  Avg  Lg TD         Punt Returns   No Fc Yds  Avg  Lg TD                    
Henderson      1  0   5  5.0   5  0         Cooks           2  0  10  5.0   7  0                    
                                            Reynolds        1  0   1  1.0   1  0                    

Kicking         Fg  Lg   Xp  Pts            Kicking          Fg  Lg   Xp  Pts                       
Worst          0-0   0  5-5    5            Romaine         1-1  36  3-3    6                       

Punting       No Yds  Avg Tb 20 Bk Lg       Punting        No Yds  Avg Tb 20 Bk Lg                  
Shaw           4 185 46.3  0  2  0 48       Kostol          2  74 37.0  0  1  0 39                  

Defense    Tkl Sk Def Stf Hur FF   INT      Defense     Tkl Sk Def Stf Hur FF   INT                 
Coyle       12  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Zimmerman     8  0   0   0   0  0   1-0                 
Harris,N    11  0   2   0   0  0   0-0      Johnson       8  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Tully        6  0   3   0   0  0   2-5      Doctor        7  0   0   0   0  1   0-0                 
Tripp        6  0   2   0   0  0   0-0      Kell          6  4   0   0   1  1   0-0                 
Goodwin      5  0   0   0   0  1  1-19      Nelson        5  0   3   0   0  0   0-0                 
Hermanson    5  0   2   0   0  0   0-0      Wynn          5  0   0   1   0  0   0-0                 
Kanongata'a  3  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Martin        5  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Holmes       2  0   0   0   1  0   0-0      Reynolds      3  0   1   0   0  0   0-0                 
Takai        2  0   0   0   1  0   0-0      Mageo         3  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Dennard      2  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Murphy        3  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Lebsock      2  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Alexander     2  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Johnson,R    1  0   0   0   0  1   0-0      Noland-Lewi   2  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Harris,B     1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Tago          1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Bienemann    1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Crichton      1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Owen         1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Maughan       1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Rehm         1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Marable       1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Dallaserra   1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Skotte        1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0                 
Gratton      1  0   0   0   0  0   0-0      Rosa          0  0   0   0   1  0   0-0                 
Wagenmann    0  0   0   0   2  0   0-0

Back