Crypto practice report

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
garizzalies

Crypto practice report

Post by garizzalies » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:28 pm

We need a cypher to discuss practice and get our fix; keep these nazi mods from locking our vice away. I suggest cryptic messages, like old school prisoner notes. Every 5th word? Like this:

Griz are happy for Hauck. What a gift he has been. True football mind, a genius. Not some gimmick play. And who would think where we are now with the stadium, excitement, Bodnar, and fullback! Like amazing what that does for the soul. And a complete, total, and utter reverse from prior staff. Now pass me another beer!

Now that I see it, maybe i_da_sky has been doing this all along?

Bjorn Bjornstein
eGriz Club

Re: Crypto practice report

Post by Bjorn Bjornstein » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:31 pm

garizzalies wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:28 pm
We need a cypher to discuss practice and get our fix; keep these nazi mods from locking our vice away. I suggest cryptic messages, like old school prisoner notes. Every 5th word? Like this:

Griz are happy for Hauck. What a gift he has been. True football mind, a genius. Not some gimmick play. And who would think where we are now with the stadium, excitement, Bodnar, and fullback! Like amazing what that does for the soul. And a complete, total, and utter reverse from prior staff. Now pass me another beer!

:lol:

What does it mean when he makes the same post 3 times in a row?
who cares?

garizzalies

Post by garizzalies » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:52 pm

Maybe the words just keep counting, so what looks like a duplicate post is actually a continuous hidden message
Pure genius!

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:58 am

garizzalies wrote:

POTY worthy right there

GGNez
eGriz Club

Post by GGNez » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:18 am

HookedonGriz wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:58 am
garizzalies wrote:

POTY worthy right there
:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1
Winners never quit and quitters never win. ~ Vince Lombardi

poorgriz

Post by poorgriz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:51 am

garizzalies wrote:

I'm feeding this info to Choate. Actually, I didn't need the post because I'm there watching practices and feeding Choate the info. :thumb:
Bobby Hauck is God. He's not a God... he's the God.

grizcountry420

Post by grizcountry420 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:11 am

poorgriz wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:51 am
garizzalies wrote:

I'm feeding this info to Choate. Actually, I didn't need the post because I'm there watching practices and feeding Choate the info. :thumb:
That's probably not the only thing, you are feeding him..

jodcon
eGriz Club

Post by jodcon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:57 pm

grizcountry420 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:11 am
poorgriz wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:51 am
garizzalies wrote:

That's probably not the only thing, you are feeding him..
It's been requested by me and Hauck and many others that you don't forward details of this "feeding". Thanks.

Harm

Post by Harm » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:54 pm

It's amazing and very good for the program that BH is back...que M&M "Shady's Back" song...but who else is kind of annoyed, like I am, at the lack of allowed info/discussion about our Griz? It's my alma mater, my team, family friends/player parents and we get hammered over discussions about team /player progression... i completely understand not discussing schemes etc, hell that's out of my wheelhouse anyway, but not being able to even discuss player progression/position is a bit over the top...just MTC....is it Sept yet?!!!

Go GRIZ!!

sdk.catfish

Post by sdk.catfish » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't think some of you get today's technology. Choate is being fed practice data via secluded cameras and regular drone flights. E-griz is so yesterday for his preparation. So much for fake open practices or closed practices such as Friday's. After all MSU isn't a STEM focused University for nothing.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:22 pm

I seriously may never be able to look at i_the_sky posts the same again. I keep finding myself now looking for hidden messages. They are there for sure, as he typically posts it 3 times for emphasis. At first I thought he was nuts and senile...now pure genius. I will work on cracking the official cryptic code and then share with everyone else so we can all appreciate the incredible mind. It may take 1.3 years but I'm on this!

Copper Griz

Post by Copper Griz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:57 pm

HookedonGriz wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:22 pm
I seriously may never be able to look at i_the_sky posts the same again. I keep finding myself now looking for hidden messages. They are there for sure, as he typically posts it 3 times for emphasis. At first I thought he was nuts and senile...now pure genius. I will work on cracking the official cryptic code and then share with everyone else so we can all appreciate the incredible mind. It may take 1.3 years but I'm on this!
You need an egriz enigma machine - simple as that
The Enigma machines were a series of electro-mechanical rotor cipher machines developed and used in the early- to mid-20th century to protect commercial, diplomatic and military communication. Enigma was invented by the German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I.[1] Early models were used commercially from the early 1920s, and adopted by military and government services of several countries, most notably Nazi Germany before and during World War II.[2] Several different Enigma models were produced, but the German military models, having a plugboard, were the most complex. Japanese and Italian models were also in use.
Everyone thinks trolls live under a bridge. They don't, they live in their Mom's basement.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Copper Griz wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:57 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
The Enigma machines were a series of electro-mechanical rotor cipher machines developed and used in the early- to mid-20th century to protect commercial, diplomatic and military communication. Enigma was invented by the German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I.[1] Early models were used commercially from the early 1920s, and adopted by military and government services of several countries, most notably Nazi Germany before and during World War II.[2] Several different Enigma models were produced, but the German military models, having a plugboard, were the most complex. Japanese and Italian models were also in use.
I shall search thoroughly on both eBay and Amazon for such perfect technology!

PDXGrizzly
eGriz Club

Post by PDXGrizzly » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:58 am

Copper Griz wrote:
HookedonGriz wrote:
Just remember, the Poles cracked the early enigmas in 1932 and Ultra intercepts by the Brits at Bletchley Park we’re decisive in reading messages from the Luftwaffe, Wermacht, SS, and later the Kreigsmarine. The moral of the story is that you can crack i_the_sky’s messages!

jodcon
eGriz Club

Post by jodcon » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:03 pm

PDXGrizzly wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:58 am
Copper Griz wrote:
HookedonGriz wrote:
Just remember, the Poles cracked the early enigmas in 1932 and Ultra intercepts by the Brits at Bletchley Park we’re decisive in reading messages from the Luftwaffe, Wermacht, SS, and later the Kreigsmarine. The moral of the story is that you can crack i_the_sky’s messages!
I got my best man on it!

Allezchat

Post by Allezchat » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:55 pm

I watched practice the other day when I was in Zootown.

They will be running the oopty oop all year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

Post by CDAGRIZ » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:25 pm

jodcon wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:03 pm
PDXGrizzly wrote:
Copper Griz wrote:
HookedonGriz wrote:
I got my best man on it!

A bit below the belt, my man. Ursa really didn't like that point in his life.

jodcon
eGriz Club

Post by jodcon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:14 am

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:25 pm
jodcon wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:03 pm
PDXGrizzly wrote:
Copper Griz wrote:

I got my best man on it!

A bit below the belt, my man. Ursa really didn't like that point in his life.
You're right, I apologize. But in truth he might have succeeded if I could have gotten him to quit eating the chalk.

Grisly Fan

Crypto practice report

Post by Grisly Fan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:14 pm

sdk.catfish wrote:I don't think some of you get today's technology. Choate is being fed practice data via secluded cameras and regular drone flights. E-griz is so yesterday for his preparation. So much for fake open practices or closed practices such as Friday's. After all MSU isn't a STEM focused University for nothing.
Drones? I saw that MSU has a micro satellite. Now I know what it is for... I have a BUD (big ugly dish) with a few different LNBs. If I can manage to tune in to Griz practices I’ll be sure not to post any of it here.

EDIT: It should be noted that it is the perfect size to observe their chances of beating the Griz this year...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Grisly Fan on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WyomingGrizFan

Post by WyomingGrizFan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Hell, I can park my ass down on I-35 in Austin and watch the Texas Longhorns spring practise all and every year; and they with an athletic department that brought in over $ 79 million but a couple years ago. What the hell do they have to hide, nothing!!! Evidently.

No wonder they consider Montana a division 2 school. Rank amateur antics afraid of being outsmarted routine, all over again.