Choate

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Post Reply
poorgriz
Posts: 3332
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:11 pm

Re: Choate

Post by poorgriz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:23 pm

cmtgrizzly wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:15 pm
poorgriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:21 pm
cmtgrizzly wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 am
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:08 pm


Funny to see these posts on here. Really shows that these Griz posters are worried about what Choate is building in Bozeman. Especially after he put up two good wins already over the Griz during rebuilding years. Cannot wait until next season and see the Cats dominate the Big Sky.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigsky,
I like what Choate has done so far and I think he could have a potentially very good year next year. Dominate? Not sure about that. Can you go through your schedule amd post your predictions for wins/losses for next year?
I'll chime in. Most likely the Cats wikk end the regular season at 8-3 with the losses coming at SDSU and Weber, and we'll likely split our back to back home games against EWU and Idaho. I don't like to say dominate or scary good but I think our defense is going to be for real. Choate has always had his players playing hard, physical football but frankly we've been a bit outmatched the first couple years. Looks like we finally have great talent, size, speed, and depth.
Thanks for your response. When you say you finally have the talent, what are the areas in which you expect significant improvement? From what you know of your Spring football this year do you think Murray stays at QB? Who takes on the task to filling Bignell's spot?
On Defense, I don't see a position group where we won't be better. VIM, Colter, and others are much better at breaking down the specifics, one example from VIM below. On Offense, QB, OL, and TE are areas I would expect improvement. Yes, I believe Murray will be the starting QB unless Jensen really surprises. Murray is ahead of Rovig IMO. Regarding Bignell, tough player to replace even though he was undersized. Hell of a player. There is a logjam at LB and they are trying to figure out the rotation that will get the best players on the field. When you have players like Josh Hill, Troy Andersen, Brayden Konkol, Mike Jobman, and players like Kanow, Chapman, Gliman, and several others rotating in. LB will be a strength.

With Sparaco, we now have four viable options at Buck: Bryce Sterk, Grant Collins, Jacob Hadley, and Dante Sparaco. Pair that with three solid strong-side DE's in Derek Marks, Tyrone Fa'anono, and Marcus Ferriter and an interior group of Zach Wright, Tucker Yates, Chase Benson, and Elu Leota, I think we are looking at a very good defensive line. That doesn't include interior players who will still be developing like Travis Yates and Kyle Rygg. VIM
Bobby Hauck is God. He's not a God... he's the God.

User avatar
SoldierGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 3237
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 am
Location: Displaced from the Last Best Place

Re: Choate

Post by SoldierGriz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:26 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:15 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:11 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 am
I asked a question: what if Hauck goes 7-4 his first three years and loses to the scats twice. Would he get a bullet too? Or would he get preferential treatment because he’s a Montana boy...

Your response, and I quote:
Hauck is not going to go 7-4 for 3 years, and lose to the Cats twice.
Stated as fact.
But not stated as a "guarantee". One would think a banker of all people would know what a guarantee is. And, I reiterate my statement. Hauck to not going to go 7-4 for 3 years in a row and lose to the Cats twice.
Good lord. Statement of fact, just as good as a guarantee. And I agree with you BTW, but it’s a “what if”....surely even you understand those? IF he goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses to the Scats twice, THEN will he catch a bullet? Really not that complicated...even for a lawyer.
I'm not going to discuss "statement of fact vs guarantee" although it is wildly entertaining.

I will answer AZ. Yes - if BH goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses twice to the cats in that span, his ass will be on fire.

It won't happen - I guarantee it. :) :shit:
FTc, FTv, FTmissoulian

User avatar
Hells bells
eGriz Club
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:01 pm
Location: Belgrade, MT

Re: Choate

Post by Hells bells » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:03 pm

SoldierGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:26 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:15 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:11 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 am
I asked a question: what if Hauck goes 7-4 his first three years and loses to the scats twice. Would he get a bullet too? Or would he get preferential treatment because he’s a Montana boy...

Your response, and I quote:



Stated as fact.
But not stated as a "guarantee". One would think a banker of all people would know what a guarantee is. And, I reiterate my statement. Hauck to not going to go 7-4 for 3 years in a row and lose to the Cats twice.
Good lord. Statement of fact, just as good as a guarantee. And I agree with you BTW, but it’s a “what if”....surely even you understand those? IF he goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses to the Scats twice, THEN will he catch a bullet? Really not that complicated...even for a lawyer.
I'm not going to discuss "statement of fact vs guarantee" although it is wildly entertaining.

I will answer AZ. Yes - if BH goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses twice to the cats in that span, his ass will be on fire.

It won't happen - I guarantee it. :) :shit:
I remember seeing the same thing on egriz when stitt was hired four years ago.

Give him time, he will be great for you guys, just not this year
This space for rent

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 24737
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Choate

Post by AZGrizFan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:12 pm

SoldierGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:26 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:15 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:11 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 am
I asked a question: what if Hauck goes 7-4 his first three years and loses to the scats twice. Would he get a bullet too? Or would he get preferential treatment because he’s a Montana boy...

Your response, and I quote:



Stated as fact.
But not stated as a "guarantee". One would think a banker of all people would know what a guarantee is. And, I reiterate my statement. Hauck to not going to go 7-4 for 3 years in a row and lose to the Cats twice.
Good lord. Statement of fact, just as good as a guarantee. And I agree with you BTW, but it’s a “what if”....surely even you understand those? IF he goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses to the Scats twice, THEN will he catch a bullet? Really not that complicated...even for a lawyer.
I'm not going to discuss "statement of fact vs guarantee" although it is wildly entertaining.

I will answer AZ. Yes - if BH goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses twice to the cats in that span, his ass will be on fire.

It won't happen - I guarantee it. :) :shit:
:lol: :thumb:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16938
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Choate

Post by CDAGRIZ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:36 pm

SoldierGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:26 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:15 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:11 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 am
I asked a question: what if Hauck goes 7-4 his first three years and loses to the scats twice. Would he get a bullet too? Or would he get preferential treatment because he’s a Montana boy...

Your response, and I quote:



Stated as fact.
But not stated as a "guarantee". One would think a banker of all people would know what a guarantee is. And, I reiterate my statement. Hauck to not going to go 7-4 for 3 years in a row and lose to the Cats twice.
Good lord. Statement of fact, just as good as a guarantee. And I agree with you BTW, but it’s a “what if”....surely even you understand those? IF he goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses to the Scats twice, THEN will he catch a bullet? Really not that complicated...even for a lawyer.
I'm not going to discuss "statement of fact vs guarantee" although it is wildly entertaining.

I will answer AZ. Yes - if BH goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses twice to the cats in that span, his ass will be on fire.

It won't happen - I guarantee it. :) :shit:
I can't state much but I will state this: If BH goes 7-4 without playoffs for the first TWO years, I guarantee and state as fact that I will want a change.

PlayerRep
Posts: 25218
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Choate

Post by PlayerRep » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:35 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:46 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:15 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:11 am


But not stated as a "guarantee". One would think a banker of all people would know what a guarantee is. And, I reiterate my statement. Hauck to not going to go 7-4 for 3 years in a row and lose to the Cats twice.
Good lord. Statement of fact, just as good as a guarantee. And I agree with you BTW, but it’s a “what if”....surely even you understand those? IF he goes 7-4 three years in a row and loses to the Scats twice, THEN will he catch a bullet? Really not that complicated...even for a lawyer.
No, a statement is not a guarantee. Are you sure you went to college?

Using banking again, is a statement that a third party will pay the loan to the bank if the borrower doesn't, as good as, or the same as, a "guarantee" that the loan will be repaid? No, of course, it isn't.
OK PR. :lol: :lol: You really are a piece of work. Never in all my days have I ever seen anybody who wordsmiths shit to death like you do. I asked a question, you stated emphatically that it was NOT going to happen. If it helps you sleep at night that you didn’t specifically “guarantee” it, whatever floats your boat. In MY world, a statement of fact is as good as a guarantee. Especially when it’s in writing like yours was.
Okay, good. We are now on the same page. In my work and otherwise, it is important to be precise. Especially when working on $100 million and even Billion dollar deals and contracts. But, AZCatFan, I will try to be a bit less precise with you.

SaskGriz
Posts: 2160
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 am
Location: The Great White North

Re: Choate

Post by SaskGriz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:20 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:28 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:56 am


AZ? CDA? Many of the Stitt supporters are in this category.
Oh f*** off. I supported his extension BEFORE the 2nd loss to the cats and was crystal clear that he needed to (and believed he would) beat the cats to get it—VERY clearly did not support it AFTER the 2nd loss to them. You can’t even keep your facts straight and make shit up to fit your agenda. I’d hate to have you as a lawyer.
You guaranteed Stitt would be re-hired. Nice call.

You just can't get over being so wrong about Stitt.

Below is from my firm bio. Looks like most people and publications don't agree with your view. Not surprising given your view that Stitt would be re-upped no matter what.

Named "Missoula Corporate Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers©, 2018
Named one of “America’s Leading Business Lawyers” by Chambers USA (Corporate/M&A), 2011-2017 (Star Individual)
Listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2007-2012, 2014-2017
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© (1999 – 2018 editions)
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© Who’s Who Legal 2006 – Corporate Governance
Big deal. You change facts to fit your narrative.

And just 24 hours ago YOU guaranteed BH wouldn’t go 7-4 his first three years.
I think the real issue we are avoiding is what happened in the 2013 Lawyering season? Not a Mountain States Super Lawyer that year? Were you injured? Was someone else louder, colder, and better in space?

User avatar
SoldierGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 3237
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 am
Location: Displaced from the Last Best Place

Re: Choate

Post by SoldierGriz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:14 pm

SaskGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:20 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:28 pm


Oh f*** off. I supported his extension BEFORE the 2nd loss to the cats and was crystal clear that he needed to (and believed he would) beat the cats to get it—VERY clearly did not support it AFTER the 2nd loss to them. You can’t even keep your facts straight and make shit up to fit your agenda. I’d hate to have you as a lawyer.
You guaranteed Stitt would be re-hired. Nice call.

You just can't get over being so wrong about Stitt.

Below is from my firm bio. Looks like most people and publications don't agree with your view. Not surprising given your view that Stitt would be re-upped no matter what.

Named "Missoula Corporate Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers©, 2018
Named one of “America’s Leading Business Lawyers” by Chambers USA (Corporate/M&A), 2011-2017 (Star Individual)
Listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2007-2012, 2014-2017
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© (1999 – 2018 editions)
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© Who’s Who Legal 2006 – Corporate Governance
Big deal. You change facts to fit your narrative.

And just 24 hours ago YOU guaranteed BH wouldn’t go 7-4 his first three years.
I think the real issue we are avoiding is what happened in the 2013 Lawyering season? Not a Mountain States Super Lawyer that year? Were you injured? Was someone else louder, colder, and better in space?
Scheme was the issue in 2013. He wanted to fight, unite, and litigate, but there were too many lawyers standing up next to the bench. The scheme was designed to camouflage the bench approaches, but it didn't work. Scheme held PR back that year. It's a shame.
FTc, FTv, FTmissoulian

User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 12316
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

Re: Choate

Post by kemajic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Bear Axed wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:12 am
I don't understand why everyone is picking on poor lil Jesse Choate
What school wouldn't want to extend full support to a guy with a 7-9 conference record.....
:thumb:

Image
The same school who's Bball coach is 50-74.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 24737
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Choate

Post by AZGrizFan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:48 pm

SaskGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:20 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:28 pm


Oh f*** off. I supported his extension BEFORE the 2nd loss to the cats and was crystal clear that he needed to (and believed he would) beat the cats to get it—VERY clearly did not support it AFTER the 2nd loss to them. You can’t even keep your facts straight and make shit up to fit your agenda. I’d hate to have you as a lawyer.
You guaranteed Stitt would be re-hired. Nice call.

You just can't get over being so wrong about Stitt.

Below is from my firm bio. Looks like most people and publications don't agree with your view. Not surprising given your view that Stitt would be re-upped no matter what.

Named "Missoula Corporate Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers©, 2018
Named one of “America’s Leading Business Lawyers” by Chambers USA (Corporate/M&A), 2011-2017 (Star Individual)
Listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2007-2012, 2014-2017
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© (1999 – 2018 editions)
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© Who’s Who Legal 2006 – Corporate Governance
Big deal. You change facts to fit your narrative.

And just 24 hours ago YOU guaranteed BH wouldn’t go 7-4 his first three years.
I think the real issue we are avoiding is what happened in the 2013 Lawyering season? Not a Mountain States Super Lawyer that year? Were you injured? Was someone else louder, colder, and better in space?
Mmmmmmm....I wasn’t gonna say nuthin’, but now that you mention it.... :shock:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

i_the_sky
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Re: Choate

Post by i_the_sky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:58 am

Hell NO! Choke/ Bozeman beat Stitt 2 out of 3. No more no less. Choke would be smart to watch his mouth! The proven winner( Hauck) will rub his nose in it. He(rightfully so) can't stand Bozeman anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Griz! Choke/TG are rah, rah coaches who yell a lot but know little...Besides everything Gregorak knows he learned from Bobby Hauck!

Go Griz!

User avatar
BadlandsGrizFan
Posts: 5029
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Choate

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:09 am

I've never seen such confidence out of a coach with a losing record...
Montana is no place for the idler, the penniless, the feeble in will or body!

i_the_sky
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Re: Choate

Post by i_the_sky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 am

This is the master (Hauck 80+ wins) (and the mouse. Choke -20 wins.) Bozeman will be lucky to win this very first year after that no fricken chance. Another 30 game win streak by the Griz will take place.
Go Griz! RTD! "Return to Dominance, baby! :) :) Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt Choke! :( :( Tough to fly like an eagle when led by a turkey, Choke' Bozeman
! :( :(
Go Griz!

User avatar
wbtfg
Posts: 5923
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:26 am

Re: Choate

Post by wbtfg » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:24 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“He has the physical ability, plus that intangible you can’t coach — leadership skill,” Reid said. “You can’t always find it. But you feel lucky when you find someone who has it. He has it all. He’s Dave Dickenson — one of greatest quarterbacks we’ve had here — in a bigger, stronger, more athletic body. That’s Travis Lulay.”

PlayerRep
Posts: 25218
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Choate

Post by PlayerRep » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:24 am

SaskGriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:20 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:28 pm


Oh f*** off. I supported his extension BEFORE the 2nd loss to the cats and was crystal clear that he needed to (and believed he would) beat the cats to get it—VERY clearly did not support it AFTER the 2nd loss to them. You can’t even keep your facts straight and make shit up to fit your agenda. I’d hate to have you as a lawyer.
You guaranteed Stitt would be re-hired. Nice call.

You just can't get over being so wrong about Stitt.

Below is from my firm bio. Looks like most people and publications don't agree with your view. Not surprising given your view that Stitt would be re-upped no matter what.

Named "Missoula Corporate Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers©, 2018
Named one of “America’s Leading Business Lawyers” by Chambers USA (Corporate/M&A), 2011-2017 (Star Individual)
Listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2007-2012, 2014-2017
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© (1999 – 2018 editions)
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© Who’s Who Legal 2006 – Corporate Governance
Big deal. You change facts to fit your narrative.

And just 24 hours ago YOU guaranteed BH wouldn’t go 7-4 his first three years.
I think the real issue we are avoiding is what happened in the 2013 Lawyering season? Not a Mountain States Super Lawyer that year? Were you injured? Was someone else louder, colder, and better in space?
Worked on a $1.8 Billion deal ahead of the 2013 selections, so was one of the National Dealmakers of the Year, not regional. Ha.

User avatar
fanofzoo
Posts: 3651
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:08 am
Location: missoula

Re: Choate

Post by fanofzoo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:24 am
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't you love it that all you see are GRIZ claws.

Mousegriz
Posts: 1228
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 am

Re: Choate

Post by Mousegriz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:00 am

poorgriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:21 pm
cmtgrizzly wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 am
bigsky33 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:08 pm
Gaeilge1 wrote:I knew that to be the case. My intent was to have the Cat trolls on this thread chime in.
Funny to see these posts on here. Really shows that these Griz posters are worried about what Choate is building in Bozeman. Especially after he put up two good wins already over the Griz during rebuilding years. Cannot wait until next season and see the Cats dominate the Big Sky.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigsky,
I like what Choate has done so far and I think he could have a potentially very good year next year. Dominate? Not sure about that. Can you go through your schedule amd post your predictions for wins/losses for next year?
I'll chime in. Most likely the Cats wikk end the regular season at 8-3 with the losses coming at SDSU and Weber, and we'll likely split our back to back home games against EWU and Idaho. I don't like to say dominate or scary good but I think our defense is going to be for real. Choate has always had his players playing hard, physical football but frankly we've been a bit outmatched the first couple years. Looks like we finally have great talent, size, speed, and depth.
December thru August........a great time to be PSNC!

The real NC plays in December and January.....the PSNC talks a big game from late November through August. They've got it down to a science in Bozeman.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16938
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Choate

Post by CDAGRIZ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:13 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:24 am
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C.A.T.S.

Character
Accountability
Toughness
...uh...
...er...how about...anyone have any ideas?
...no?...c'mon, somebody state something...oh! Perfect!
State.

Get the plaque guy on the phone, they're going out like that.

User avatar
GrizGuy
Posts: 3715
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Choate

Post by GrizGuy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Who's "Choate?"
Never heard of the guy, but then I typically pay attention to teams that often play games in December.
"The TV business is...a cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason." Hunter S. Thompson

cmtgrizzly
Posts: 2153
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:43 am
Location: Great Falls

Re: Choate

Post by cmtgrizzly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 pm

poorgriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:23 pm
cmtgrizzly wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:15 pm
poorgriz wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:21 pm
cmtgrizzly wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 am


Bigsky,
I like what Choate has done so far and I think he could have a potentially very good year next year. Dominate? Not sure about that. Can you go through your schedule amd post your predictions for wins/losses for next year?
I'll chime in. Most likely the Cats wikk end the regular season at 8-3 with the losses coming at SDSU and Weber, and we'll likely split our back to back home games against EWU and Idaho. I don't like to say dominate or scary good but I think our defense is going to be for real. Choate has always had his players playing hard, physical football but frankly we've been a bit outmatched the first couple years. Looks like we finally have great talent, size, speed, and depth.
Thanks for your response. When you say you finally have the talent, what are the areas in which you expect significant improvement? From what you know of your Spring football this year do you think Murray stays at QB? Who takes on the task to filling Bignell's spot?
On Defense, I don't see a position group where we won't be better. VIM, Colter, and others are much better at breaking down the specifics, one example from VIM below. On Offense, QB, OL, and TE are areas I would expect improvement. Yes, I believe Murray will be the starting QB unless Jensen really surprises. Murray is ahead of Rovig IMO. Regarding Bignell, tough player to replace even though he was undersized. Hell of a player. There is a logjam at LB and they are trying to figure out the rotation that will get the best players on the field. When you have players like Josh Hill, Troy Andersen, Brayden Konkol, Mike Jobman, and players like Kanow, Chapman, Gliman, and several others rotating in. LB will be a strength.

With Sparaco, we now have four viable options at Buck: Bryce Sterk, Grant Collins, Jacob Hadley, and Dante Sparaco. Pair that with three solid strong-side DE's in Derek Marks, Tyrone Fa'anono, and Marcus Ferriter and an interior group of Zach Wright, Tucker Yates, Chase Benson, and Elu Leota, I think we are looking at a very good defensive line. That doesn't include interior players who will still be developing like Travis Yates and Kyle Rygg. VIM
Of those linebackers, how much experience does the group have? I know Andersen is a star but even he is not all that experienced.

Post Reply