jackrabbits look good cats look, well bad

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 8068
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Cat fans can you seriously answer a question for me.....why do you guys do this to yourselves EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

Why do you get so damn high on your team each spring and fall when ALL the signs say not to?

Why do you come on this board PoorCats and tell me you’ll have one of the best defenses ever only to watch your D give up 512 yards, 45 points. QB was 72% for 319 and 4 TD so your secondary got torched. Well the run D must have been better.....nope 193 yards rushing st 4.6 per carry

Why when you lose your most dynamic QB in Murray do you insist you’ll be just fine and maybe even better at QB? I think tonight showed just how much Murray saved your bacon with his legs and just how much you really miss him.

Why when there are so many glaring issues do you stand by your coach and his staff? For 3 years straight the cats offense has been a shit show with little to no improvement....maybe even going backwards.

Why when shit blows up and the cats are completely exposed in all 3 phases are you guys shocked and and blown away that there are real struggles?

Your constant rainbow and butterfly outlook is shocking. At some point you have to get more realistic with your expectations. 90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
BigSkyBears
Posts: 1146
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:21 pm

pussycatkillerz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:13 pm
I noticed some cat players laughing and joking on the sideline down 24-0. Reminds me 100% of our players with Stitt's staff. All fun and games. We may not have played the best game against Drake but our players looked all business & disciplined under the new staff. Hauck don't f*** around...

Image
Image
#44 needs to learn some self-defense moves. There is no way I would let someone put their hands on me like that. Do they have a Gracie Jiu Jitsu in Missoula? If so, he needs to start training.
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 18255
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

BigSkyBears wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 pm
pussycatkillerz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:13 pm
I noticed some cat players laughing and joking on the sideline down 24-0. Reminds me 100% of our players with Stitt's staff. All fun and games. We may not have played the best game against Drake but our players looked all business & disciplined under the new staff. Hauck don't f*** around...

Image
Image
#44 needs to learn some self-defense moves. There is no way I would let someone put their hands on me like that. Do they have a Gracie Jiu Jitsu in Missoula? If so, he needs to start training.
And that's how NCU remains in the cellar.
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 21495
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: The Shadel, Mill Creek, WA

HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
Cat fans can you seriously answer a question for me.....why do you guys do this to yourselves EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

Why do you get so damn high on your team each spring and fall when ALL the signs say not to?

Why do you come on this board PoorCats and tell me you’ll have one of the best defenses ever only to watch your D give up 512 yards, 45 points. QB was 72% for 319 and 4 TD so your secondary got torched. Well the run D must have been better.....nope 193 yards rushing st 4.6 per carry

Why when you lose your most dynamic QB in Murray do you insist you’ll be just fine and maybe even better at QB? I think tonight showed just how much Murray saved your bacon with his legs and just how much you really miss him.

Why when there are so many glaring issues do you stand by your coach and his staff? For 3 years straight the cats offense has been a shit show with little to no improvement....maybe even going backwards.

Why when shit blows up and the cats are completely exposed in all 3 phases are you guys shocked and and blown away that there are real struggles?

Your constant rainbow and butterfly outlook is shocking. At some point you have to get more realistic with your expectations. 90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
And I can guarantee you without looking that there is more than one poster on bcn tonight predicting they finish 9-2
Booze is the duct tape of life.
User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 9323
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

BigSkyBears wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 pm
pussycatkillerz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:13 pm
I noticed some cat players laughing and joking on the sideline down 24-0. Reminds me 100% of our players with Stitt's staff. All fun and games. We may not have played the best game against Drake but our players looked all business & disciplined under the new staff. Hauck don't f*** around...

Image
Image
#44 needs to learn some self-defense moves. There is no way I would let someone put their hands on me like that. Do they have a Gracie Jiu Jitsu in Missoula? If so, he needs to start training.
You're 0-2, better get used to it, Joe Jitsu. Gonna be another long year for NCU.
Post Like A Champion!
User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 9323
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:45 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
Cat fans can you seriously answer a question for me.....why do you guys do this to yourselves EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

Why do you get so damn high on your team each spring and fall when ALL the signs say not to?

Why do you come on this board PoorCats and tell me you’ll have one of the best defenses ever only to watch your D give up 512 yards, 45 points. QB was 72% for 319 and 4 TD so your secondary got torched. Well the run D must have been better.....nope 193 yards rushing st 4.6 per carry

Why when you lose your most dynamic QB in Murray do you insist you’ll be just fine and maybe even better at QB? I think tonight showed just how much Murray saved your bacon with his legs and just how much you really miss him.

Why when there are so many glaring issues do you stand by your coach and his staff? For 3 years straight the cats offense has been a shit show with little to no improvement....maybe even going backwards.

Why when shit blows up and the cats are completely exposed in all 3 phases are you guys shocked and and blown away that there are real struggles?

Your constant rainbow and butterfly outlook is shocking. At some point you have to get more realistic with your expectations. 90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
And I can guarantee you without looking that there is more than one poster on bcn tonight predicting they finish 9-2
Hahaha! And the beauty is they'll finish 5-6, sign Choatie to another extension and be talking shit by January. f###[#] unbelievable :lol:
Last edited by Ursa Major on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Post Like A Champion!
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 21495
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: The Shadel, Mill Creek, WA

#boom
Booze is the duct tape of life.
DriscollCat
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:31 pm

HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
This is patently false.

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewto ... 20&t=46413
mtgrizrule
Posts: 20673
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula

mcg wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:56 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm
Forgot to add:. Look, you can't just expect a coach to take a winning program, turn it into a losing program, and then back into a winning program in a mere 24 games over three seasons. Gotta give him some time.
POTY, made me laugh a lot. I have to say the bozeman coach is a genius in terms of making losing feel like winning.
He's learned from the best at it, Scat fans. :lol:
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
User avatar
fltheadgriz
Posts: 808
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:14 pm

Cats do have a great QB in Luke May...but the coaching staff put him in as an athlete. I think he is a junior now. In high school he took Whitefish to a state championship. Way better QB then who played against SDSU
User avatar
stonecrest
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:44 am

Everybody is being way to hard on the Cats. They are the best 1-1 team in the country right
now. Just ask them.
Griz is the spice of life...
User avatar
mtgrizzly
eGriz Club
Posts: 783
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in GRIZ NATION

EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:45 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
Cat fans can you seriously answer a question for me.....why do you guys do this to yourselves EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

Why do you get so damn high on your team each spring and fall when ALL the signs say not to?

Why do you come on this board PoorCats and tell me you’ll have one of the best defenses ever only to watch your D give up 512 yards, 45 points. QB was 72% for 319 and 4 TD so your secondary got torched. Well the run D must have been better.....nope 193 yards rushing st 4.6 per carry

Why when you lose your most dynamic QB in Murray do you insist you’ll be just fine and maybe even better at QB? I think tonight showed just how much Murray saved your bacon with his legs and just how much you really miss him.

Why when there are so many glaring issues do you stand by your coach and his staff? For 3 years straight the cats offense has been a shit show with little to no improvement....maybe even going backwards.

Why when shit blows up and the cats are completely exposed in all 3 phases are you guys shocked and and blown away that there are real struggles?

Your constant rainbow and butterfly outlook is shocking. At some point you have to get more realistic with your expectations. 90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
And I can guarantee you without looking that there is more than one poster on bcn tonight predicting they finish 9-2
There’s a thread that started after the game on “Path to the Playoffs”

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewto ... 840e2676a6

😂😂😂😂
Image
User avatar
BDizzle
eGriz Club
Posts: 3546
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:16 am
Location: Billings

That thread was started before the game. I can’t stand the cats but no need to make up things.

Even though one guy thinks they could still go 9-2. Ha
aka BHaf
User avatar
Proud Griz Man
eGriz Club
Posts: 5416
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:50 am

South Dakota State routs Montana State 45-14 in home opener
Matt Zimmer, Sioux Falls Argus Leader
BROOKINGS – South Dakota State had to wait an extra week to take the field and find out what their 2018 team looks like. It was worth the wait. The third-ranked Jackrabbits annihilated Montana State in a Missouri Valley/Big Sky clash Saturday at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium, scoring the first 31 points on their way to a 45-14 win in front of 14,614 fans.

With the graduation of All-American pass catchers Jake Wieneke and Dallas Goedert, the primary question facing SDSU entering the season was how they’d adapt on offense. Would they still be explosive? Would they become a more deliberate, run-oriented team? Would quarterback Taryn Christion be able to establish new targets? And if the offense struggled to get going, would the defense pick them up?The Jacks (1-0) got answers to each of these questions, and all of them were positive.

“Really proud of our football team and how we started the game,” said coach John Stiegelmeier. “Montana State is a really good football team. I’m not sure what that says about us.” If in fact Montana State is a really good football team, it might say that SDSU is better prepared to weather the losses of so many of last year’s stars than anticipated. The Jacks dominated this football game. They outgained the Bobcats 512-193, and almost half of those yards for MSU came on two plays. The Jacks had an almost 2-to-1 advantage in time of possession, they didn’t turn it over, and both times the Bobcats scored, SDSU immediately answered with a touchdown of their own.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 8068
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

DriscollCat wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:29 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
This is patently false.

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewto ... 20&t=46413
You’re just looking at the % from the poll. Dig deeper and take a look at the actual predictions from actual posters. Hell, just from the first page or two there’s this, all predicting Cats win. Each page was eerily similar:

Utucats 27-16
Cataholic - we should win this game
Cledus - this is a game we should win
Bobcat92 - 28-24
Libbycat 27-17
RichK - 31-17
Montanabob - 28-14
Bobcat99 - 31-29
Catgrad 30-23
DriscollCat
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:31 pm

HookedonGriz wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:04 am
DriscollCat wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:29 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
This is patently false.

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewto ... 20&t=46413
You’re just looking at the % from the poll. Dig deeper and take a look at the actual predictions from actual posters. Hell, just from the first page or two there’s this, all predicting Cats win. Each page was eerily similar:

Utucats 27-16
Cataholic - we should win this game
Cledus - this is a game we should win
Bobcat92 - 28-24
Libbycat 27-17
RichK - 31-17
Montanabob - 28-14
Bobcat99 - 31-29
Catgrad 30-23
That is not 90% of the fan base. You were stating a percentage. We literally took a poll.
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 18255
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

DriscollCat wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:33 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:04 am
DriscollCat wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:29 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
This is patently false.

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewto ... 20&t=46413
You’re just looking at the % from the poll. Dig deeper and take a look at the actual predictions from actual posters. Hell, just from the first page or two there’s this, all predicting Cats win. Each page was eerily similar:

Utucats 27-16
Cataholic - we should win this game
Cledus - this is a game we should win
Bobcat92 - 28-24
Libbycat 27-17
RichK - 31-17
Montanabob - 28-14
Bobcat99 - 31-29
Catgrad 30-23
That is not 90% of the fan base. You were stating a percentage. We literally took a poll.
Who cares? You guys showed everyone how much you suck and you extended a losing HC. Enjoy the season and the buyout.

Nuff said.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 8068
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

DriscollCat wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:33 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:04 am
DriscollCat wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:29 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!
This is patently false.

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewto ... 20&t=46413
You’re just looking at the % from the poll. Dig deeper and take a look at the actual predictions from actual posters. Hell, just from the first page or two there’s this, all predicting Cats win. Each page was eerily similar:

Utucats 27-16
Cataholic - we should win this game
Cledus - this is a game we should win
Bobcat92 - 28-24
Libbycat 27-17
RichK - 31-17
Montanabob - 28-14
Bobcat99 - 31-29
Catgrad 30-23
That is not 90% of the fan base. You were stating a percentage. We literally took a poll.
Okay genius, 90% of the fans who put a score down and mad a pick on that thread. The ones I wrote were from just the first and second page and it was the first 9 of 10 who made a pick....hence 90%....all in favor of cats...on a decent sample size
User avatar
signedbewildered
eGriz Club
Posts: 5243
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:21 pm
Location: South of The Zoo

I'm trying really hard to forego any harsh criticism of state until after the conclusion of our WI game.

#FTC
BigPapa406
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 am

To me the funny thing is their coach is in season 3. And they have no offense and the defense is now taking an even bigger step back. And yes I realize we lost to them 2 years in a row. But their defence to yesterday's beat down is wait till we play the number 3 team in the country. If we get a chance to play the number 3 team in the country this year I expect our men compete. In year 3 I expect we beat them soundly. It is weird the expectations between our programs.
Post Reply