• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

jackrabbits look good cats look, well bad

Holy hell. Rovig is TERRIBLE. He threw a 20 yard DUCK that wobbled worse than Ursa on a Saturday night and took 33 seconds to fall from the sky. But at least it wasn't picked like his next throw....

EverettGriz said:
Holy hell. Rovig is TERRIBLE. He threw a 20 yard DUCK that wobbled worse than Ursa on a Saturday night and took 33 seconds to fall from the sky. But at least it wasn't picked like his next throw....

:lol:

I don't understand...do they not have backup QB's? If Murray were playing who was backing him up? Not Andersen right? Apparently Choate recruits QBs like Stitt recruited offensive lineman.

I can't seem to find it on TV. The gamecast looks really bleak. Honestly thought they would put up a better performance than this. Very embarrassing half. I'm sure Choach will come out guns blazing in the second half because he's such a great coach by any intangible measure of success. Cats win 27-24.

CDAGRIZ said:
I can't seem to find it on TV. The gamecast looks really bleak. Honestly thought they would put up a better performance than this. Very embarrassing half. I'm sure Choach will come out guns blazing in the second half because he's such a great coach by any intangible measure of success. Cats win 27-24.

It's on ESPN+.

Back