Do you believe in our Griz this season?

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
IdaEag92

Re: Do you believe in our Griz this season?

Post by IdaEag92 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:41 am

I'm not a Griz, but I do believe your as good a anyone. Kinda glad the only place possible to face you all is in the playoffs. I'd like to give a shout out to #99 Reggie Tillman DT, former Genesee Bulldog. The Gram boys from Troy say good luck. Can anyone tell me how he's doing! Hope very good.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 am

IdaEag92 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:41 am
I'm not a Griz, but I do believe your as good a anyone. Kinda glad the only place possible to face you all is in the playoffs. I'd like to give a shout out to #99 Reggie Tillman DT, former Genesee Bulldog. The Gram boys from Troy say good luck. Can anyone tell me how he's doing! Hope very good.
Reggie is doing well! His stats aren’t huge but his leadership and smarts are really high with this coaching staff. He is definitely holding his own on the edge and often fighting some double teams that are freeing up our backers to make plays.

IdaEag92

Post by IdaEag92 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:23 am

HookedonGriz wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 am
IdaEag92 wrote:
Reggie is doing well! His stats aren’t huge but his leadership and smarts are really high with this coaching staff. He is definitely holding his own on the edge and often fighting some double teams that are freeing up our backers to make plays.
Thank you! My oldest played against him in high school. He played 4 years at South Dakota State . The youngest of mine played against his brother Beau, and he playes for EWU. Reggie is a fine young man and we wish him only the best!

hold-em

Post by hold-em » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:33 am

GO GRIZ...FIGHT ON!!!

Ringneck

Post by Ringneck » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 am

I believe in their potential.
I am not confident in their ability.
So put me down for a really solid "maybe."
"Fathers are alright and I'm not knocking them - since I'm one myself - but from a kid's point of view they spend entirely too much time at a thing called 'the office' or some other equally boring place of work." ~ Patrick F. McManus

SaskGriz

Post by SaskGriz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:51 am

Gaeilge1 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:36 am
To quote a very young Natalie Wood, "I believe. I beleive".
To quote a much older Natalie Wood, "Watch me lean as far as I can off the side of this boat."

Ursa Major
eGriz Club

Post by Ursa Major » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:55 am

SaskGriz wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:51 am
Gaeilge1 wrote:
To quote a much older Natalie Wood, "Watch me lean as far as I can off the side of this boat."
POTY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Like A Champion!

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:01 pm

SaskGriz wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:51 am
Gaeilge1 wrote:

fanofzoo

Post by fanofzoo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Gaeilge1 wrote:
And look where that got here........ :roll: :roll:

Dutch Lane
eGriz Club

Post by Dutch Lane » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:34 pm

CFallsGriz wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:04 am
Ursa Major wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:22 am
With 100% metaphysical Certitude.
You couldn't have used "certainty?"

Also, dude..."certitude" is not the preferred nomenclature. And never, ever, capitalize "certitude." It's just embarrassing.

POTY -1

:thumb:
Thanks Walter. Lol :thumb:

Eriul
eGriz Club

Post by Eriul » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:34 pm

I predicted a 6 or 7 win team this year. Thinking the schedule would be tough and the team has to adjust to bobby.

That being said I would be happy with a 6 or 7 win team. Anything past is house money to me

I’ve been on here yelling about our o-line and the recruitment of it for years so im not shocked that the o line Is the weakest part of the team. I think o-line is by far the most important unit on a team so I’m not about to celebrate the griz yet. I wouldn’t be shocked if they lost quite a few games they should win this season.

IdaEag92

Post by IdaEag92 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:32 pm

HookedonGriz wrote:
IdaEag92 wrote:
Thank you for being so nice! Can't wait till next year, stay in your beautiful part of the world, and go watch a great game in your packed stadium. Your fans are wild and crazy and I really like that! Good luck and I'll root for you all to make the playoffs.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:57 pm

IdaEag92 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:32 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
IdaEag92 wrote:
Thank you for being so nice! Can't wait till next year, stay in your beautiful part of the world, and go watch a great game in your packed stadium. Your fans are wild and crazy and I really like that! Good luck and I'll root for you all to make the playoffs.
Anytime! Stay in touch with this board when you plan your trip and you’ll get lots of good inside info. Plus folks will welcome you to their tailgates! Thanks for rooting for us, we need all the help we can get!

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm

IdaEag92 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:23 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
IdaEag92 wrote:
Thank you! My oldest played against him in high school. He played 4 years at South Dakota State . The youngest of mine played against his brother Beau, and he playes for EWU. Reggie is a fine young man and we wish him only the best!
You got any more kids we can send to Missoula. Geesh you guys must have good genes!

IdaEag92

Post by IdaEag92 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:30 pm

HookedonGriz wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm
IdaEag92 wrote:
HookedonGriz wrote:
IdaEag92 wrote:
You got any more kids we can send to Missoula. Geesh you guys must have good genes!
unfortunately not.My boys are just Big hard working kids from a logging small farming backround. Just like montana kids! I guess thats why I like your state and your team.Do one favor for me,when you kick Idaho's ass in the Dome, please post your Bobby Hauck quote about hopeing there was 5 quaters so you could kick their ass some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:44 pm

IdaEag92 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:30 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
IdaEag92 wrote:
HookedonGriz wrote:

unfortunately not.My boys are just Big hard working kids from a logging small farming backround. Just like montana kids! I guess thats why I like your state and your team.Do one favor for me,when you kick Idaho's ass in the Dome, please post your Bobby Hauck quote about hopeing there was 5 quaters so you could kick their ass some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahah that was one of his better ones for sure!

grizpsych

Post by grizpsych » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:48 pm

To be quite honest, I wouldn't believe in anything if I didn't have my lucky mood ring.

This is true, but I am paraphrasing it from a comedian.

Anyway, I always believe that the Griz football team exists.
What I see when I see the EGRIZ practically perfect poster.

IdaEag92

Post by IdaEag92 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:03 pm

HookedonGriz wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:44 pm
IdaEag92 wrote:
HookedonGriz wrote:
IdaEag92 wrote:

can anyone tell me when the time and date of the grizzlie Vandal game? I live in Deary, and if it dosn't conflict with a EWU game where my youngest #69 playes. Ill get a old griz sweatshirt from my wifes cousin who grew up in Superior, and lives just 3 miles from me and wear it to the game!

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:04 pm

IdaEag92 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:03 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:44 pm
IdaEag92 wrote:
HookedonGriz wrote:

can anyone tell me when the time and date of the grizzlie Vandal game? I live in Deary, and if it dosn't conflict with a EWU game where my youngest #69 playes. Ill get a old griz sweatshirt from my wifes cousin who grew up in Superior, and lives just 3 miles from me and wear it to the game!
They play in Moscow on November 10 at 4:30 MST

IdaEag92

Post by IdaEag92 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Thanks! safe travels that time of year!