• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So, UM and MSU are both 2-1

PlayerRep

I think UM is the better team at this point.

Maybe some of the big mouth Griz posters can settle down now and stop wasting space by saying how awful the Cats and Choate are--and inviting crap back from Cats on days like this.

We’ve def beat better teams. And lost by 4 to the team the cats narrowly beat at home so I guess we’re better. But if our o line doesn’t drastically improve. We’re goingg to end up equal in my opinion

I think now everyone can settle down and realize it’s going to take Hauck a little time to turn this ship around. We were soooo far gone. And this team still is trying to kill the bad habits it picked up pre Hauck.

Fundamental football takes time to correct.

AKGriz72 said:
It not a matter of who is better at this point, but which team sucks the most / least!

Teams that can beat teams like UNI and WI, and are 2-1, don't suck. Learn something about the game before you post.

HookedonGriz said:
I think both teams will be very fortunate to be in the 7-4 range. Very fortunate.

I don't disagree and I think the Griz has a better chance of getting there.

I liked that the Griz didn't panic or melt after going down 14 in the first couple minutes. Kept their composure. Just make some key mistakes at end, and let this one slip away.

Can't give up a punt return like that. The returner is very good and fast, but we had several guys in position to stop him and then our punter was in good position to make the tackle or herd the returner out of bounds, but let the returner cut back to the field. Then, JLM's fumble. He should have taken the first down and been happy with that. But he's always trying to make plays. I"m sure some of our guys are kickig themselves.

I'm disappointed that UM let this one get away, but it's not the end of the world. The Griz have talent. They can improve and eliminate mistakes.

PlayerRep said:
AKGriz72 said:
It not a matter of who is better at this point, but which team sucks the most / least!

Teams that can beat teams like UNI and WI, and are 2-1, don't suck. Learn something about the game before you post.

You are right, they just fail, like the Griz did today!
Fail to gain 1 yard in the red zone on multiple attempts.
Fail in punt coverage.
Fail in securing the football.
Fail at protecting the quarterback.
Fail at PAT attempts.
Fail at making decisive coaching decisions on the road with a young team.
Fail to protect a 10 point lead with a little over 5:00 left.

AKGriz72 said:
PlayerRep said:
AKGriz72 said:

You are right, they just fail, like the Griz did today!
Fail to gain 1 yard in the red zone on multiple attempts.
Fail in punt coverage.
Fail in securing the football.
Fail at protecting the quarterback.
Fail at PAT attempts.
Fail at making decisive coaching decisions on the road with a young team.
Fail to protect a 10 point lead with a little over 5:00 left.

Yes, but that's the game of football. It happens all the time. It doesn't mean they suck. In fact, I don't think the Griz sucked today either.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
We’ve def beat better teams. And lost by 4 to the team the cats narrowly beat at home so I guess we’re better. But if our o line doesn’t drastically improve. We’re goingg to end up equal in my opinion

I think now everyone can settle down and realize it’s going to take Hauck a little time to turn this ship around. We were soooo far gone. And this team still is trying to kill the bad habits it picked up pre Hauck.

Fundamental football takes time to correct.

Our O line won't drastically improve this year, but working with what we have I think will get better.

when I predicted we would be 9-2 (since changed to 10-1 after idaho suxed so bad) and win the big sky this was the game I thought we would lose. Still right on schedule to run the table from here on out.

PlayerRep said:
I think UM is the better team at this point.

Maybe some of the big mouth Griz posters can settle down now and stop wasting space by saying how awful the Cats and Choate are--and inviting crap back from Cats on days like this.

No shit. Those threads are embarrassing.

I literally never compare Montana to Montana State. What the F is wrong with you. Why not Compare Montana to Dartmouth? We should have won this game. End of story.

grizpsych said:
I literally never compare Montana to Montana State. What the F is wrong with you. Why not Compare Montana to Dartmouth? We should have won this game. End of story.

Nothing is wrong with me, but you are an idiot.

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:

F off.

MSU vs. WIU was a BS game with so many errors that it was sad to call it a DI match. Here, we completely lost. And, when ahead, we went to a bend don't break bobby ball. I'm glad he is back but shit. Our defense could and should have handled that team.

PlayerRep said:
WI had 89 yards of total offense in the second half, if I counted correctly.

You don't have to remember or count correctly asshole. You obviously have the stats open and this thread open on your device. This isn't 1920. F off with your BS.

grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:

F off.

MSU vs. WIU was a BS game with so many errors that it was sad to call it a DI match. Here, we completely lost. And, when ahead, we went to a bend don't break bobby ball. I'm glad he is back but shit. Our defense could and should have handled that team.

It's clear you never played the game of football.

UM's D gave up 89 yards in the second half, and 10 points in the last 58 minutes of the game.

Back