• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Conference Survivor - 2018

MTfan4life

I've been wanting to start one of these games on here for a few years now. I always forget until it's too late, though. This year I am finally on the ball!

Anyways, there are 9 weeks to conference play and 14 teams to choose from. (Yes, I decided to include North Dakota because they're playing a full conference schedule anyways.)

Gameplay:
  • Each person picks one team to win each week.
  • Once you pick a team, you are not allowed to pick that team again.
  • If your team wins, you survive and advance to the next week.
  • If your team loses, you are out of the competition.

It's pretty simple, just pick a team that will win each week and you stay in the game. I will keep the picks updated in a google document and post the link at the start of each week.

Here is a composite schedule from the Big Sky Conference site: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LhAAsvC1qbIYU5QXLQWjtEzbD1cDBRa1PnG675BKK58/edit?usp=sharing

Once again as a reminder, while they are no longer a Big Sky school, North Dakota is included in the competition.

Let the games begin. I will get things going by making Weber State my first pick.

I like the game.

That said, I thought this was going to be a heartwarming story about a guy with high blood pressure who actually survived watching a game officiated by bsc refs without stroking out.

Either there is something wrong with the schedule on the link you provided or Eastern Washington is going to have one hell of a battle playing two games on November 3rd

Week 1: Weber State
Week 2: North Dakota
Week 3: Idaho
Week 4: Portland State
Week 5: UC Davis
Week 6: Southern Utah
Week 7: Eastern Washington
Week 8: Sacramento State
Week 9: Montana

EverettGriz said:
I like the game.

That said, I thought this was going to be a heartwarming story about a guy with high blood pressure who actually survived watching a game officiated by bsc refs without stroking out.

:lol:

MTfan4life said:
I've been wanting to start one of these games on here for a few years now. I always forget until it's too late, though. This year I am finally on the ball!

I like it... so just this week's pick, correct?

I'll go with Weber State as well

EverettGriz said:
I like the game.

:lol: :clap:

Fahque said:
Either there is something wrong with the schedule on the link you provided or Eastern Washington is going to have one hell of a battle playing two games on November 3rd

Tough sluggin'. Both on the road, too. Welp, luck of the draw.

BWahlberg said:
MTfan4life said:

Go big or go home :lol:

BWahlberg said:
MTfan4life said:

I'll go with Weber State as well

Yes, just pick the games week by week. You can't pick a future week until your present week's team has won. I'll probably start a new thread each week, so no use throwing all nine picks out right now.

Picks so far:
gowhenready - Montana State
MTfan4life - Weber State
Ursa Major - Montana State
#15 Fan - North Dakota
AZDoc - Weber State
AZGrizFan - North Dakota
Montana37 - Montana State
HookedOnGriz - North Dakota
BWahlberg - Weber State
Fahque - Weber State

Keep the picks coming!

Also, I updated the schedule link. I didn't realize the Big Sky Conference one would be so terrible, haha.

Back