• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby

AZGrizFan

DONOR
Is doing a PHENOMENAL job of lowering expectations.

I now expect this team to perform worse than a stitt coached team.

I'm afraid I'm left with no other choice. I will have to join my neighbor and become a douche bag Boise State fan. Does anyone have Winky White's phone number?

dbackjon said:
Fishing again?

Nothing screams rebuilding that coming in, sticking with guys who obviously aren’t the answer, and going 4-7. Sets the bar REALLY low for next year.

Bobby called the team “average” last night in the presser.

I think he’s being generous in his assessment. Lowering the expectations bar week after week.

Genius.

AZGrizFan said:

I think he’s being generous in his assessment. Lowering the expectations bar week after week.

Genius.

You can be a time giver, or a bad fan. It took him years to undo what Glenn left him, and it's gonna take some time to undo it this time around, too.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Genius.

You can be a time giver, or a bad fan. It took him years to undo what Glenn left him, and it's gonna take some time to undo it this time around, too.

:lol: that’s right....the cupboard is bare!

PDXGrizzly said:
Man, CDA. You and argh! have a serious hard-on for BH.

I'm just trying to give the man some time. You can discuss other mens' erections in the Locker Room.
I 123% believe we will get back to biz and dominate these fools very soon.

CDAGRIZ said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Man, CDA. You and argh! have a serious hard-on for BH.

I'm just trying to give the man some time. You can discuss other mens' erections in the Locker Room.
I 123% believe we will get back to biz and dominate these fools very soon.

:lol: I was reading something different in what you were writing. I’ll pay better attention

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Genius.

Your sarcasim is truer than you think. Glenn lost three of his last four games; Hauck was 32-1 vs. the BSC in his last four years, The QB Glenn left him was Jeff Disney; no Cadillac.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Genius.

Your sarcasim is truer than you think. Glenn lost three of his last four games; Hauck was 32-1 vs. the BSC in his last four years, The QB Glenn left him was Jeff Disney; no Cadillac.

That's what I mean. I guess some people like you don't even want to give the man some time to find another Ochs.

The only thing below average with this team is the coaches ability to judge quarterback talent. We had a potential great QB on the team and he was replaced with an inaccurate down field passer. This team cannot win without stretching the field. Not sure if the backup is any better but I doubt we find out. In Bobby's last stint here he would not go away from his guy. This is a major flaw and I'm not optimistic.

AZGrizFan said:

There are high school coaches that would outcoach Stitt.

AZGrizFan said:

Genius.

Hauck is trying to improve with what athletes he brought in, combined with what Stitt left him.

spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:

Spsyk, the fact that you cannot name even one, and make your case for how and why, shows how well you know what you’re talking about.
:coffee:

Griznationalist said:
spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:

Spsyk, the fact that you cannot name even one, and make your case for how and why, shows how well you know what you’re talking about.
:coffee:

How about

Bob Ladouceur and his replacement Justin Alumbaugh, and could name a list from Texas high schools that went to the next level that would put Stitt to shame.

spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:

Genius.

Hauck is trying to improve with what athletes he brought in, combined with what Stitt left him.

And Stitt tried to improve with the athletes he brought in, combined with what Delaney left him. That’s how it works.

AZGrizFan said:
spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:

Genius.

And Stitt tried to improve with the athletes he brought in, combined with what Delaney left him. That’s how it works.

And he didn’t get the job done in three years, and would not have done it in twenty years, however, it won’t take Hauck that long he did it once, and will do it again. Will match Hauck accomplishments against Stitts anytime you are willing to challenge.

Are you ready, I am.

spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:
spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:

Genius.

And he didn’t get the job done in three years, and would not have done it in twenty years, however, it won’t take Hauck that long he did it once, and will do it again. Will match Hauck accomplishments against Stitts anytime you are willing to challenge.

Are you ready, I am.

Well so far he’s 1-2 against teams Stitt went 5-3 against.

You’re up.

Back