• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sorry. I'm done

grizpsych said:
Those who know what this meant know. Others, thanks for playing.

I don’t know if I ever got the privilege of using your high tech wizadry, but thanks on behalf of others who had a great experience. For those of us who have challenges being able to get to games - thank you. I will keep watching the Griz this year and every other - regardless their record. (If I can get a feed :D) I have a feeling you will do the same.

Copper Griz said:
grizpsych said:

I don’t know if I ever got the privilege of using your high tech wizadry, but thanks on behalf of others who had a great experience. For those of us who have challenges being able to get to games - thank you. I will keep watching the Griz this year and every other - regardless their record. (If I can get a feed :D) I have a feeling you will do the same.
Thanks. And just like I wrote, I'll be here next week. Dang. I'm just pissed about today and this season.

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
Shit. See you next week.

How about next year instead? I was encouraged by your thread title, but once again you produce an unsatisfying post.

Give this guy a break. He has made it possible for many Griz fans around the country ((maybe the world, not sure) to watch the games online when they otherwise couldn’t.

grizpsych said:
Copper Griz said:
grizpsych said:

Thanks. And just like I wrote, I'll be here next week. Dang. I'm just pissed about today and this season.

I still love you bro.

mtgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
Shit. See you next week.

How about next year instead? I was encouraged by your thread title, but once again you produce an unsatisfying post.

Give this guy a break. He has made it possible for many Griz fans around the country ((maybe the world, not sure) to watch the games online when they otherwise couldn’t.

He didn’t help me do anything. He’s just an irritant, in my view. A neggie. A law breaker. A former Spartan.

PlayerRep said:
mtgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
Shit. See you next week.

He didn’t help me do anything. He’s just an irritant, in my view. A neggie. A law breaker. A former Spartan.

Because it’s always all about you…

PlayerRep said:
mtgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
Shit. See you next week.

Nope. He has helped this Soldier watch the griz when otherwise it would have been impossible. Grateful.

PlayerRep said:
mtgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
Shit. See you next week.

You are right when it concerns you. Fvck you. :thumb:

grizaremoregooder said:
Hope you leave permanently.

Congrats on getting on the list of people I will never help. Nice work.

w7L0O0m.png

RobGriz said:
Grizpsych is just upset. He’ll be back next weekend.

Honestly, I decided to go pick up my wife and daughter early because of the shit I was watching. I really never left. I was just telling my 'friends' I had to stop. I'm sure they were all okay with my decision too.

Thanks for sharing, my man.
It really makes my Saturday afternoons at work fly by, good or bad.
I've watched football for over 30 years and today was bad. Historically bad.
But this is my squad. I didn't choose the Griz, it chose me.

SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
mtgriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Nope. He has helped this Soldier watch the griz when otherwise it would have been impossible. Grateful.
:clap: :clap:

Back