• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Stitt never lost like this

Please make one football related post showing Stitt getting take to the wood shed like Hauck was today.

I will wait

So now people want to split hairs about how they lost under 2 different coaches...one that got 3 seasons and one that has coached 7 games.

grizindabox said:
So now people want to split hairs about how they lost under 2 different coaches...one that got 3 seasons and one that has coached 7 games.

Over 100 games at this level, I believe.

grizaremoregooder said:
Stitt left this team with 6 offensive lineman and 18 receivers.

Totally false #fakenews but don’t let that get in the way of your rant.

I think the year one UNDSU dressing down in the Grand Fargo playoff game was as close as Stitt got to this level of an asskicking.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

Well, there was a little gap and program changes between the first 93ish and the last 7.

CDAGRIZ said:
I think the year one UNDSU dressing down in the Grand Fargo playoff game was as close as Stitt got to this level of an asskicking.

and yet the Griz missed the playoffs in his last 2 years.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

Well, there was a little gap and program changes between the first 93ish and the last 7.
No excuses; play like a champion!

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:

and yet the Griz missed the playoffs in his last 2 years.

Yes. Thank goodness he's gone, his QB is gone, and a lot of his players are gone, because we are gonna host three playoff games this year!!!

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

No excuses; play like a champion!

LOL...champion.

No...but de did let EWU come back to score, what was it, 48 points? In a half to beat us

Don't worry. According to one of Bobby's preseason interviews, the Big Sky hasn't gotten any better since he left; the only difference is that Montana is not at the top of the standings anymore. So this will all shake out by the end of November, apparently.

Ringneck said:
Don't worry. According to one of Bobby's preseason interviews, the Big Sky hasn't gotten any better since he left; the only difference is that Montana is not at the top of the standings anymore. So this will all shake out by the end of November, apparently.

We were going to return to dominance, but we have to be very patient to let Bobby get his guys over the next 9-12 years. Then, we will have swagger.

Back