• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Buy Week Scouting Report

ranco

Fresh of an impressive second half performance, the Griz gear up for what may be the most pivotal game of the season, facing a 0-0 Buy Week.

Looking at the stats (which Walhberg will provide on Wednesday, absent any weddings) this one could go either way, but if the Griz can keep the hot starts going, they will most certainly win the second half.

Despite what some naysayers are saying on this board, one might think we have no chance this weekend. But even if I'm the only one in the stands, I will be at Wagriz on Saturday, drinking shots of Fire Ball on every score and yelling my butt off. It's going to be cold and I'm going to be loud, I just hope I don't get arrested.

ranco said:
Fresh of an impressive second half performance, the Griz gear up for what may be the most pivotal game of the season, facing a 0-0 Buy Week.

Looking at the stats (which Walhberg will provide on Wednesday, absent any weddings) this one could go either way, but if the Griz can keep the hot starts going, they will most certainly win the second half.

Despite what some naysayers are saying on this board, one might think we have no chance this weekend. But even if I'm the only one in the stands, I will be at Wagriz on Saturday, drinking shots of Fire Ball on every score and yelling my butt off. It's going to be cold and I'm going to be loud, I just hope I don't get arrested.
I will go on record that we will bounce back and not lose this one.

kemajic said:

Will you go a step further and predict how the game will play out? Do you imagine a solid, definitive win for the Griz? Will we steal it when they shank a FG or PAT? I share your feeling that we will win the next one, but this week, I need a little more substance to cling to.

kemajic said:
ranco said:

i'm not buying it. they are not a week opponent.

My wife is in London with our oldest daughter. Trust me when I say that given our bank alerts today that this is in fact “buy week.” (I’m going to pass on the smiley face lol because the net effect here is that I’ll need to cut back on the scotch in the near term).

GGNez said:
kemajic said:

Will you go a step further and predict how the game will play out? Do you imagine a solid, definitive win for the Griz? Will we steal it when they shank a FG or PAT? I share your feeling that we will win the next one, but this week, I need a little more substance to cling to.

I imagine a blocked punt, 2 fumbles, an INT and a 38-7 loss. :lol:

Every week is a buy week in my house as evidenced by my American Express bill. Funny thing is I rarely use it...

AZGrizFan said:
GGNez said:
kemajic said:

I imagine a blocked punt, 2 fumbles, an INT and a 38-7 loss. :lol:
Hauck is fixing the turnover problem; I will go out on a wing and say there will be none this week. I just hope no one is injured running up to the M in the first half.

Back