• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen to Bobcats?

hardycreek1

Sounds like he has an offer, in his own words.

"Thank you to the Montana State coaching staff for the offer to continue my education and football career! #GoCatsGo"

Insiders are suggesting that if this is his only D1 offer, he’ll take a gap career.

You don’t think he might wait around for other potential offers? Probably be the prudent thing to do.

hardycreek1 said:
SO what's up? GJ was offered... did he accept?

He was offered days ago. Been a long thread on it already. Just an offer at this point. He will have plenty more offers including FBS.

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=81316

Definitely worth the click.

Some of our faithful wouldn’t mind if he accepted this DII offer...

giphy.gif

indian-outlaw said:
AllWeatherFan said:
ilovethecats said:
Spanky2 said:
That’s a Div2 offer

Classless. :coffee:

In most cases, it would be way worse if a kid chose the Cats over the Griz, but in this case, he didn't really have that choice.
Really? I thought everyone on here was calling him a quitter? Now you're saying he was ran off?
I have never called him a quitter. I'm in the run-off camp.

'68griz said:
indian-outlaw said:
AllWeatherFan said:
ilovethecats said:
Classless. :coffee:

In most cases, it would be way worse if a kid chose the Cats over the Griz, but in this case, he didn't really have that choice.
Really? I thought everyone on here was calling him a quitter? Now you're saying he was ran off?
I have never called him a quitter. I'm in the run-off camp.

He may be the beneficiary of the transfer preferred starter clause

Jenson is not looking for a run-first offense. He likes to fill the air with footballs. Gubrud graduates at EWU; Jenson is a Washington boy. That's what I would keep an eye on.

kemajic said:
Jenson is not looking for a run-first offense. He likes to fill the air with footballs. Gubrud graduates at EWU; Jenson is a Washington boy. That's what I would keep an eye on.

I think they like the kid backing Gubrud up.

Back