• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jeremy Calhoun

Probably didn’t have his head screwed on, especially after what happened the last time.

Next man up.

Go Griz!

Crazy. Use up his opportunity to redshirt then kick him off the team. Something smells here.

Will be interesting to hear what the facts are.

Fahque said:
Crazy. Use up his opportunity to redshirt then kick him off the team. Something smells here.

Did he use up his redshirt though? Maybe he’s trying to redshirt and maybe transfer.

Shaun Rainey
@ShaunRainey
RB Jeremy Calhoun will not play today or next week. It’s not a violation of teams rules. I’m told it’s a “players decision”.

dayday said:
Fahque said:

Did he use up his redshirt though? Maybe he’s trying to redshirt and maybe transfer.

Hasn’t he played in more than four games this season? If so, then he has used up any opportunity for him to use his redshirt correct?

Rainey did have a tweet about but think he deleted it. Just said he won’t play today or next week and it was a “Players decision.”

grizindabox said:
Shaun Rainey
@ShaunRainey
RB Jeremy Calhoun will not play today or next week. It’s not a violation of teams rules. I’m told it’s a “players decision”.

Probably got tired of seeing inferior running backs play ahead of him.

Fahque said:
dayday said:
Fahque said:

Hasn’t he played in more than four games this season? If so, then he has used up any opportunity for him to use his redshirt correct?

I am not sure he was either at 4 or 5 though I thought.

Fahque said:

Agreed, your nuts if you think whole story will come out. Just alot of speculation from the "experts" on here. Wonder where this leaves his brother? He's to good of player not to land somewhere. Best of luck to him in the future.

dayday said:
Fahque said:

He asked for his redshirt and Hauck told him there isn’t a spot for him on the Griz. I’m guessing it got personal at that point so Hauck just removed him all together. I disagree with this move very much and I think it leads to back to back losses

HookedonGriz said:
dayday said:
Fahque said:

He asked for his redshirt and Hauck told him there isn’t a spot for him on the Griz. I’m guessing it got personal at that point so Hauck just removed him all together. I disagree with this move very much and I think it leads to back to back losses

For the most part, this is what I have heard also, but not so much the "removal" part.

HookedonGriz said:
dayday said:
Fahque said:

Man I would have let him redshirt and keep him but Hauck wants to run this program his way if that is true but seems like quite the distraction all year.

grizindabox said:
HookedonGriz said:
dayday said:
Fahque said:

For the most part, this is what I have heard also, but not so much the "removal" part.

My question would be why wouldn’t Hauck make a scholarship available for him next year? It would be awesome to have him as a fifth-year senior and healthy to boot.

dayday said:
HookedonGriz said:
dayday said:
Fahque said:

Man I would have let him redshirt and keep him but Hauck wants to run this program his way if that is true but seems like quite the distraction all year.

I think a big part was the availability of a scholarship.

dayday said:
HookedonGriz said:
dayday said:
Fahque said:

If he wants to win games, he should have welcomed Calhoun back with open arms imo. Makes no sense as it’s 100% evident to everyone (except the coach) that Jeremy is the best RB and makes the team better. We have a coach who is now playing to lose.

Back