Brawl Helmets

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Post Reply
biga75
eGriz Club
Posts: 3569
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:43 pm
Location: Great White North

Brawl Helmets

Post by biga75 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Image

Wouldn’t be sCat-Griz week without a uniform thread.
Griz will be rocking these bad boys with MT county names on the back https://gogriz.com/galleries/?gallery=788
FTC

RainierGriz
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:16 am

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by RainierGriz » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Bobby was always a fan of the all maroons on senior day/Griz-cat. Think they’ll pair these with the all maroons? Either way the players need to focus on how they play, not how they look. But then again look good, play good. I’m not personally a believer in that though haha

Dutch Lane
eGriz Club
Posts: 790
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by Dutch Lane » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:45 pm

The state county names on back of the helmet are freaking awesome. Hope they make that a cat-griz tradition. :clap:

User avatar
mtgriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2534
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:57 pm
Location: Helena

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by mtgriz » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Dutch Lane wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:45 pm
The state county names on back of the helmet are freaking awesome. Hope they make that a cat-griz tradition. :clap:
They’ve had that the past several years.

Dutch Lane
eGriz Club
Posts: 790
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by Dutch Lane » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:34 pm

I’ve never been close enough to read the back of the helmets from the top of the north end zone. Lol.

User avatar
Bertram
eGriz Club
Posts: 949
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 am
Location: Kalispell Montana
Contact:

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by Bertram » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Image

biga75
eGriz Club
Posts: 3569
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:43 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by biga75 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 pm

Bertram wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 pm
Image
That works too! :thumb: :clap: :clap:

ORGUNGRIZ
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by ORGUNGRIZ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:29 pm

biga75 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 pm
Bertram wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 pm
Image
That works too! :thumb: :clap: :clap:
Solid work!👍🏻

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 23925
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by AZGrizFan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Was kind of hoping Bobby would run back out the copper and gold in honor of the 10th anniversary of that epic beatdown.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

User avatar
behappp
eGriz Club
Posts: 2193
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by behappp » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Bertram wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 pm
Image
How to make a good Thing better :thumb:
“ I'm in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it." - John Steinbeck
Image

User avatar
mtgriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2534
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:57 pm
Location: Helena

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by mtgriz » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:10 pm

In 2014 the Griz broke out the Montana stateline Griz logo and Little Brother has been trying ever since to answer back. First it was the 406 on the front face mask plate, and this year they’ve added 3-7-77 and 1889 insignias. Though they are running out of space, I think they can still squeeze in the Ponderosa Pine and the Western Meadowlark.

User avatar
grizfan95
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm
Location: Helena

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by grizfan95 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:25 pm

mtgriz wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:10 pm
In 2014 the Griz broke out the Montana stateline Griz logo and Little Brother has been trying ever since to answer back. First it was the 406 on the front face mask plate, and this year they’ve added 3-7-77 and 1889 insignias. Though they are running out of space, I think they can still squeeze in the Ponderosa Pine and the Western Meadowlark.
:lol: maybe some Oro y Plata as well!
The pride and tradition of the Montana Grizzlies will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak.

alabamagrizzly
Posts: 3545
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: body in Alabama, heart in Montana

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by alabamagrizzly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:58 am

ORGUNGRIZ wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:29 pm
biga75 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 pm
Bertram wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 pm
Image
That works too! :thumb: :clap: :clap:
Solid work!👍🏻
You know if Bobby could make this happen, he would. They wouldn’t let wouldn’t let Reese do his thing last year though. Didn’t he want to run out w/ a FTC flag or something?
"In Bill's(Wild Bill Kelly) tragic death there might be some message for the college society that basks in the glory of the football team and the individual heroes, but overlooks the fact that they are like the rest of us with conflicts, fears, frustrations, and weakness."-Joseph Cochran, friend of Kelly's

User avatar
grizfnz
Posts: 4101
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:40 pm

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by grizfnz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:45 am

grizfan95 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:25 pm
mtgriz wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:10 pm
In 2014 the Griz broke out the Montana stateline Griz logo and Little Brother has been trying ever since to answer back. First it was the 406 on the front face mask plate, and this year they’ve added 3-7-77 and 1889 insignias. Though they are running out of space, I think they can still squeeze in the Ponderosa Pine and the Western Meadowlark.
:lol: maybe some Oro y Plata as well!
Is there any room for a couple verses from “Montana Melody”?
THE POST COUNTER IS NOT AN INTELLIGENCE METER

Image
Image

User avatar
Bertram
eGriz Club
Posts: 949
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 am
Location: Kalispell Montana
Contact:

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by Bertram » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:26 am

Another look at the back of the modified FTC version of the helmets Image

User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 8840
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by Ursa Major » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:05 am

Dutch Lane wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:34 pm
I’ve never been close enough to read the back of the helmets from the top of the north end zone. Lol.
POTY
Post Like A Champion!

krammer
Posts: 2042
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Re: Brawl Helmets

Post by krammer » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 am

Bertram wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:26 am
Another look at the back of the modified FTC version of the helmets Image

now, that made me laugh ..... :lol:

Post Reply