• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Scott Gurnsy on bobcat players behavior after the game...

Brother Bear

Jason Walker is the play-by-player announcer for Carroll College Athletics and a big Bobcat fan.

https://soundcloud.com/espnmontana/jason-walker-show-11192018?fbclid=IwAR3kG_0IyLAoa8A3ljGZ5vusDfsDwhTmOVskF4kIFCBorer4-aQGw7kxVPk

about the 4:20 mark into the radio show... :shock: :lol: He didn't take to kindly to Gurns calling out the cat players

I sit behind their bench. I don't think they did anything we haven't done when we were in Bozeman. Much ado about nothing. Don't like it, defend your home field.

grizatwork said:
I sit behind their bench. I don't think they did anything we haven't done when we were in Bozeman. Much ado about nothing. Don't like it, defend your home field.

Agreed. I think mostly Gurns was salty from the way we lost. It may not have been very sportsman like but that’s why this is such a heated rivalry.

Didn't oklahoma Sooners do basically the same thing a couple of years ago when they beat Ohio State University in Columbus. It happens all the time when emotions take over, gursny needs to relax a bit and step away from the ledge.

I wonder if the Cat with the flag pole who was jamming it as hard as it could into the Griz at the center of the field did any damage to the turf. He jammed it very hard multiple times. Don't why he was doing that. If he damaged the turf, he and the Cats should have to pay for the repair.

Jason Walker must be an idiot. What he said about Gurnsey is classless too. Just like some of the Cat players. I generally agree with Gurnsey that some of the Cat players were classless. I don't really care, but that doesn't mean they behaved well.

Fuck Jason Walker. Jason, you should look in the mirror.

PlayerRep said:
Jason Walker must be an idiot. What he said about Gurnsey is classless too. Just like some of the Cat players. I generally agree with Gurnsey that some of the Cat players were classless. I don't really care, but that doesn't mean they behaved well.

f*** Jason Walker. Jason, you should look in the mirror.

Look at you dropping the f bomb, you might make it around here yet PR :lol:

I'm sure Gurns was fired up by the celebrations, we all get a little hot in the heat of the moment. Walker's probably been there too, he probably shouldn't throw too many stones.

PlayerRep said:

Well Mr. Walker and the dude up in Kalispell both lean towards the Cats so eh whatever.

PlayerRep said:

You asked me in a previous thread about following the Cats. Your answer, which I agree with, highlights why I don’t follow the Cats. The rivalry is too bitter for me. I am not one of those people that is half in. I will never root for the Cats and if I do watch them It is to see if they have any weaknesses or I am just damn bored. I can’t help myself rooting against them, even though there are Montana kids on the team and many of my friends are Cats. I just can’t do it. My Cats friends are no different. Mutual despising of their in state rival. I respect them for their hate or all things Griz. It sucks when you lose. It is like a kick in the nads, especially against your rival. Maybe it is just me. No love lost.

Feel exactly like you Copper. When you loose-It is spoils to the victor. At least they didn’t take our women or our gold.

Rxgrzz said:
Feel exactly like you Copper. When you loose-It is spoils to the victor. At least they didn’t take our women or our gold.

:lol: :lol: To be fair we never take their women. Who would want them?

PlayerRep said:
I wonder if the Cat with the flag pole who was jamming it as hard as it could into the Griz at the center of the field did any damage to the turf. He jammed it very hard multiple times. Don't why he was doing that. If he damaged the turf, he and the Cats should have to pay for the repair.
Pr, I watched the fellas try to plant the flag two or three times but because the staff is just a piece of probably 1/2 inch pvc pipe with a blunt end on it, no spike or point on the end, so they couldn’t get it to stick in the turf. Same thing happened to baker mayfield after the OSU win in Columbus he tried to plant it but same result. I liken it to a guy goin to the rim and trying to dunk in basketball and gets rejected by the rim. It just looks silly to me when your are trying to make a statement by planting your flag and it fails and falls to the ground. Makes whoever tries to do it looks like an idiot and then when a second player picks it up and tries to plant it again and another fail, looks like a bigger idiot. These spin turf fields are flag proof it has to be because the cleats of the players generate more force then a pvc flag. Lol.

Ps. I’m happy to see BH has done away with all the flag waving coming out of the tunnel at the beginning of the game. I think they only come out carrying a sledge hammer. Simple makes a better statement to me then a bunch of guys running out with a bunch of flags. IMO. Thnaks

Gurns no doubt sounded a bit like a whiny bitch with his rant.....this Walker guy sounded just as much like a whiny bitch if not worse. Maybe these two should have a slap fight to work it out. Walker seems even more triggered than Gurns.

HookedonGriz said:
Gurns no doubt sounded a bit like a whiny bitch with his rant.....this Walker guy sounded just as much like a whiny bitch if not worse. Maybe these two should have a slap fight to work it out. Walker seems even more triggered than Gurns.

Pay per view?

PlayerRep said:

Are you serious? So you are worried about a 1/2" piece of plastic being jammed into the field! So I'm guessing you are going to make the griz player pay for slamming a sledgehammer into the turf 3 times when the team walked out onto the field. Don't be such a hypocrite just because your team lost.
I still remember the 1997 griz going all the same stuff in Bozeman when Heppner kicked a game winner. If you don't like, then protect your home field by winning

Back