• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU vs the Scats

How badly will the Scats get pummeled this week?

• 7 or fewer points

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 8-14

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • 15-28

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • 28-50

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • more than 50 points

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrainBramage

The Scats have Zero chance of winning this week, the only question is how ugly the scoreboard will get.

(disclaimer: there isn't a FTC option in this poll because, well, that is obviously what is going to happen.)

I think they will be within 7 to 10 points at halftime and then the bison do what the bison have done all year...,demolish teams in the second half after some adjustments. Bison end up winning by 20

HookedonGriz said:
I think they will be within 7 to 10 points at halftime and then the bison do what the bison have done all year...,demolish teams in the second half after some adjustments. Bison end up winning by 20

Their 2nd half stars this year are just crazy

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

Their 2nd half stars this year are just crazy

They are hard to beleive....they have outscored opponents 189-72 in the second half of their 11 games. That’s often with a good lead and somewhat taking their foot off the gas, too. The most points they have given up in the second half are 14, and that only happened once.

DrainBramage said:
The Scats have Zero chance of winning this week, the only question is how ugly the scoreboard will get.

(disclaimer: there isn't a FTC option in this poll because, well, that is obviously what is going to happen.)

I love redundancy.....FTC

If the Griz had won the Brawl and got onto the playoffs, they would be facing the same fate. The line on the game probably would not be any different. I like the fact the Cats are playing them. It is a good measuring stick and will help this team going into next year. Lots of talk about the buyout but that was under another whole regime. Bobcat fans were not happy about that.

bigsky33 said:
If the Griz had won the Brawl and got onto the playoffs, they would be facing the same fate. The line on the game probably would not be any different. I like the fact the Cats are playing them. It is a good measuring stick and will help this team going into next year. Lots of talk about the buyout but that was under another whole regime. Bobcat fans were not happy about that.

Right on about that! I recall bison pounded the bejezus out of Griz. I for one would love to see another Montana school beat em.

PS. Getting a win or close to it is tough in that glorified barn

I hope the cats win. Yes, I do realize that they chant FTG almost every game. But, they are conference mates. And, NDSU's dominance needs to end.

reinell30 said:
The Bison haven't forgot about the Cat buy out 5 years ago either....

I'm fairly sure there is not a single player on the roster from back then, and the coach has changed too, but sure, I'm guessing that's a huge motivation for the players who likely would not give one sh*t about it.

NorthwestFresh said:
reinell30 said:

I'm fairly sure there is not a single player on the roster from back then, and the coach has changed too, but sure, I'm guessing that's a huge motivation for the players who likely would not give one sh*t about it.

Coach Klieman was the Def Coord at that time and was around. My Fargo buddies belong to the Bison Team Makers (like a QB Club) and Klieman has not forgotten about that, and it’s been discussed behind closed doors. Karma was the main word being mentioned.

HookedonGriz said:
NorthwestFresh said:
reinell30 said:

Coach Klieman was the Def Coord at that time and was around. My Fargo buddies belong to the Bison Team Makers (like a QB Club) and Klieman has not forgotten about that, and it’s been discussed behind closed doors. Karma was the main word being mentioned.

Did Klieman object when his own program bought out of a game? Also, did Klieman object when his own contract includes a buyout clause in case he can make more money at another opportunity? Just curious about how how deep his hypocrisy runs, if you are to be believed.

greasewood said:
Bison 52 - rush for 433
Cats 10 - rush for 67

Well that's certainly not going to happen. Yes I know they have a phenomenal run defense but ours is pretty stout too so they aren't rushing for 433 on is. Also we'll be getting significantly more than 67 rushing yards behind our O Line, Troy Anderson, Isaiah Ifanse and crew. You can bank that. Highly doubt it would be enough to spring the upset however but we'll get some yards.

NorthwestFresh said:
HookedonGriz said:
NorthwestFresh said:
reinell30 said:

Did Klieman object when his own program bought out of a game? Also, did Klieman object when his own contract includes a buyout clause in case he can make more money at another opportunity? Just curious about how how deep his hypocrisy runs, if you are to be believed.

He has a better team, and wants to kick the absolute shit out of your team probably more than any other team in the field. He can be as hypocritical as he wants, I suppose.

CDAGRIZ said:
He has a better team, and wants to kick the absolute shit out of your team probably more than any other team in the field. He can be as hypocritical as he wants, I suppose.

I have no problem with him being a hypocrite. That's a fault of his, I suppose, but it's funny that you apparently can read his mind, Carnac.

NorthwestFresh said:
reinell30 said:

Well I can assure you I had forgot about it. However, many of the Bison fans I associate with have not and they brought it up.

NorthwestFresh said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I have no problem with him being a hypocrite. That's a fault of his, I suppose, but it's funny that you apparently can read his mind, Carnac.

Crafty edit. I see you're no longer calling him a meathead like you posted before. Why the change of mind? Grew one?

Back