GRIZ FANS TO EWU

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
grizbrokebacker1
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:53 pm

Go Eags Go!!!
PlayerRep aka Captain Obvious wrote: If there were no Missoulian, there would also be no stories from the Missoulian.
Grizzoola
eGriz Club
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 pm
Location: Henderson, NV

ORGUNGRIZ wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 am
Let’s bring the FCS NC game to Vegas once the Raiders have that stadium built. How cool would that be!!
:clap: :thumb:
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 21495
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: The Shadel, Mill Creek, WA

As a wise man once said, I would rather batter my balls in flour and tea bag a deep fryer than go to that POS "stadium" and root for ewoooo.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
User avatar
Silenoz
Posts: 1999
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Location: Bozeman

GoldenEagle wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:24 pm
talon38 is just offering the UM fans a chance to see a real semifinal game. Not an imaginary game egrizzies dream about. It was a thoughtful invite and look how you treated talon. Shame on you.
Something about a tree falling in the forest
User avatar
fanofzoo
Posts: 4105
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:08 am
Location: missoula

Silenoz wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:42 pm
GoldenEagle wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:24 pm
talon38 is just offering the UM fans a chance to see a real semifinal game. Not an imaginary game egrizzies dream about. It was a thoughtful invite and look how you treated talon. Shame on you.
Something about a tree falling in the forest
as we shout out "go bears !"
talon38
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Talon38 here,
Well, I posted this thread in hopes of some BSC Grizz support for our EASTERN EAGLES in the semi-finals vs Maine. It was just a Christmas wish list but unfortunately my post was NOT well received. No problem, it’s not your team, I get it. I was just looking for EWU fan support, not a bashing of the Griz vs EWU. EWU football team will still get it done on Saturday morning and represent the BSC IN FRISCO, and I hope some of you will still root for a BSC team over NDSU! Take care Griz fans and Happy Holidays!
This thread is done now!!!!!
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25933
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

talon38 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 pm
Talon38 here,
Well, I posted this thread in hopes of some BSC Grizz support for our EASTERN EAGLES in the semi-finals vs Maine. It was just a Christmas wish list but unfortunately my post was NOT well received. No problem, it’s not your team, I get it. I was just looking for EWU fan support, not a bashing of the Griz vs EWU. EWU football team will still get it done on Saturday morning and represent the BSC IN FRISCO, and I hope some of you will still root for a BSC team over NDSU! Take care Griz fans and Happy Holidays!
This thread is done now!!!!!
Your thread was actually being fairly well received until Great Day to Take a Shit popped off. You should keep that numbnuts on a f###[#] leash...
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
Spanky2
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm

It wasn’t well received by most of us. Only a very strange few would ever cheer for Eastern Washington in any athletic endeavor. Go Maine-crush them on their high school red field.
User avatar
fanofzoo
Posts: 4105
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:08 am
Location: missoula

talon38 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 pm
Talon38 here,
Well, I posted this thread in hopes of some BSC Grizz support for our EASTERN EAGLES in the semi-finals vs Maine. It was just a Christmas wish list but unfortunately my post was NOT well received. No problem, it’s not your team, I get it. I was just looking for EWU fan support, not a bashing of the Griz vs EWU. EWU football team will still get it done on Saturday morning and represent the BSC IN FRISCO, and I hope some of you will still root for a BSC team over NDSU! Take care Griz fans and Happy Holidays!
This thread is done now!!!!!
Why, you guys don't have any?
Besides your qb has that same little cocky ass attitude that shoota had. Oh to be a Maine LB.
clawman
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm

ORGUNGRIZ wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 am
Watching the FCS playoffs and lack of crowds, minus NDSU, has been sad. Those players and coaches of these teams have all worked so hard and to show so much disinterest in the communities is sad.
The Montana and Dakota schools are so lucky to have supportive fan bases. It to bad the like of Georgia Southern and App State still don’t represent the FCS.

Not a big Eag fan but hope they can make it post Maine and take on NDSU.

Let’s bring the FCS NC game to Vegas once the Raiders have that stadium built. How cool would that be!!
I can't say I am much of a Griz fan either but I have driven to Msla watch playoff games when the Eagles are not playing... rarely happens but I have!
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
nzone
Posts: 2572
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: Great Falls

Unfortunately Maine and Eastern are playing for second place. I would love to see either of them beat ndsu but.....I would love to see eastern win it all so we can hammer the national champs in Missoula.
Spanky2
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm

If Eastern beats Maine, I hope North Dakota State clobbers them.
Filthy McGrizzly
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 am

nzone wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 am
Unfortunately Maine and Eastern are playing for second place. I would love to see either of them beat ndsu but.....I would love to see eastern win it all so we can hammer the national champs in Missoula.
You were probably treated well even in ewu gear,the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.
grizghost
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:46 pm

..Eags looking good!
clawman
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Filthy McGrizzly wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:46 am
nzone wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 am
Unfortunately Maine and Eastern are playing for second place. I would love to see either of them beat ndsu but.....I would love to see eastern win it all so we can hammer the national champs in Missoula.
You were probably treated well even in ewu gear, the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.
I would like to hear more details of a Griz fan that is mistreated, I have NOT witnessed that. Our tailgate is #25 in lot P12 south and there are regularly other fans there, including today, and all are invited including Griz fans.
The reality of you attending is, it a sold out game anyway thus the higher prices for tickets.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
User avatar
info
eGriz Club
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:50 pm
Location: Back in the Big Sky

clawman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:15 pm
Filthy McGrizzly wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:46 am
nzone wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 am
Unfortunately Maine and Eastern are playing for second place. I would love to see either of them beat ndsu but.....I would love to see eastern win it all so we can hammer the national champs in Missoula.
You were probably treated well even in ewu gear, the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.
I would like to hear more details of a Griz fan that is mistreated, I have NOT witnessed that. Our tailgate is #25 in lot P12 south and there are regularly other fans there, including today, and all are invited including Griz fans.
The reality of you attending is, it a sold out game anyway thus the higher prices for tickets.
Go back and look at the posts on the first page of this thread. I’ve had many bad experiences at Roos field, and I’m not the only one. I have lived on the lake here in Washington for 15 years and have been to many Montana\Eastern games both in Missoula and Cheney. The worst was described earlier. I didn’t mention that my wife was recovering from cancer one year and was so threatened by your fans she sat in our car at halftime and wouldn’t come back for the second half.

I’ve walleye fished both recreationally and professionally for 15 years, I love this area. Being a Griz fan here is ok unless you attend a game at Eastern, you’re treated like shit when that happens.
Fan support isn't even worth arguing. UND has fans, Eastern has a bunch of Airway Heights drunks who couldn't score Coug tickets.
Spanky2
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Amazing we have people claiming to be Griz fans on this board that cheer for Cheney. Truth is they cheer for anyone that is playing and use the excuse that it is good for the Big Sky.
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 18294
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

clawman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:15 pm
Filthy McGrizzly wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:46 am
nzone wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 am
Unfortunately Maine and Eastern are playing for second place. I would love to see either of them beat ndsu but.....I would love to see eastern win it all so we can hammer the national champs in Missoula.
You were probably treated well even in ewu gear, the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.
I would like to hear more details of a Griz fan that is mistreated, I have NOT witnessed that. Our tailgate is #25 in lot P12 south and there are regularly other fans there, including today, and all are invited including Griz fans.
The reality of you attending is, it a sold out game anyway thus the higher prices for tickets.
Wasn't there an incident near the "tunnel", or trail, years ago? I think it was EWU players and coaches mistreating fans, or something. I remember the current coaches and many EWU fans blamed the University for allowing the players to exit with the fans.
clawman
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm

info wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:18 pm
clawman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:15 pm
Filthy McGrizzly wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:46 am
nzone wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:40 am
Unfortunately Maine and Eastern are playing for second place. I would love to see either of them beat ndsu but.....I would love to see eastern win it all so we can hammer the national champs in Missoula.
You were probably treated well even in ewu gear, the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.
I would like to hear more details of a Griz fan that is mistreated, I have NOT witnessed that. Our tailgate is #25 in lot P12 south and there are regularly other fans there, including today, and all are invited including Griz fans.
The reality of you attending is, it a sold out game anyway thus the higher prices for tickets.
Go back and look at the posts on the first page of this thread. I’ve had many bad experiences at Roos field, and I’m not the only one. I have lived on the lake here in Washington for 15 years and have been to many Montana\Eastern games both in Missoula and Cheney. The worst was described earlier. I didn’t mention that my wife was recovering from cancer one year and was so threatened by your fans she sat in our car at halftime and wouldn’t come back for the second half.

I’ve walleye fished both recreationally and professionally for 15 years, I love this area. Being a Griz fan here is ok unless you attend a game at Eastern, you’re treated like shit when that happens.
I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience and hope it is not usual to visiting fans
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
goatcreekgriz
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: Goat Creek, Montana

clawman wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:53 pm
info wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:18 pm
clawman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:15 pm
Filthy McGrizzly wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:46 am

You were probably treated well even in ewu gear, the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.
I would like to hear more details of a Griz fan that is mistreated, I have NOT witnessed that. Our tailgate is #25 in lot P12 south and there are regularly other fans there, including today, and all are invited including Griz fans.
The reality of you attending is, it a sold out game anyway thus the higher prices for tickets.
Go back and look at the posts on the first page of this thread. I’ve had many bad experiences at Roos field, and I’m not the only one. I have lived on the lake here in Washington for 15 years and have been to many Montana\Eastern games both in Missoula and Cheney. The worst was described earlier. I didn’t mention that my wife was recovering from cancer one year and was so threatened by your fans she sat in our car at halftime and wouldn’t come back for the second half.

I’ve walleye fished both recreationally and professionally for 15 years, I love this area. Being a Griz fan here is ok unless you attend a game at Eastern, you’re treated like shit when that happens.
I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience and hope it is not usual to visiting fans
It’s all too common for Griz fans. Don’t know about other teams, but most don’t travel nearly as well. I would guess that Sac State fans are treated well.
Post Reply