• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ FANS TO EWU

talon38

With the students gone for winter break, EWU fans would appreciate the Griz faithful making the road trip to EWU to cheer on the Eagles to a TITLE game in Frisco. You can probably walk up and buy tickets at the gate. We just want it loud against Maine and are hoping some of the BSC faithful will happily join us! Tailgating will be in full force. Let’s cheer on EAGS and THE BIG SKY CONFERENCE!

Thanks..... Sincerely Talon 38

I want to, but work until early Saturday morning.

Plus, would this change the fact that EWU does all it can to screw GRIZ fans when we play at EWU?

Actually trying to figure out if I can make it or not. Just got a few things to work out

If I was closer I would be there in my Griz gear. EWU in the championship game is good for the Big Sky.
Hope there is a good crowd as seeing fewer fans than a AA High School game is embarrassing for the FCS, the Big Sky and especially EWU.

grizeyes said:
If I was closer I would be there in my Griz gear. EWU in the championship game is good for the Big Sky.
Hope there is a good crowd as seeing fewer fans than a AA High School game is embarrassing for the FCS, the Big Sky and especially EWU.

We actually don't give a shit what the outside perception of our attendance or lack of attendance in playoff games is. At least I don't. I'm not sitting there in Roos Field watching the crowd. I'm watching the football program on the field, and that is quite the opposite of an embarrassment for the Sky and for the FCS. What's on the field is one of the top 2 or maybe 3 premier teams in all FCS.

Go Eags!

Watching the FCS playoffs and lack of crowds, minus NDSU, has been sad. Those players and coaches of these teams have all worked so hard and to show so much disinterest in the communities is sad.
The Montana and Dakota schools are so lucky to have supportive fan bases. It to bad the like of Georgia Southern and App State still don’t represent the FCS.

Not a big Eag fan but hope they can make it post Maine and take on NDSU.

Let’s bring the FCS NC game to Vegas once the Raiders have that stadium built. How cool would that be!!

talon38 said:
With the students gone for winter break, EWU fans would appreciate the Griz faithful making the road trip to EWU to cheer on the Eagles to a TITLE game in Frisco. You can probably walk up and buy tickets at the gate. We just want it loud against Maine and are hoping some of the BSC faithful will happily join us! Tailgating will be in full force. Let’s cheer on EAGS and THE BIG SKY CONFERENCE!

I live fairly close, I might come but I wonder if I’ll be spit on, flipped off, threatened, called a sheep fucker like the last time I was at your stadium? Will you bring out the bedsheets with FTG on them as well? :shock:

Small crowd for sure yesterday but it was still a blast to be there. The students being out doesn’t help. Eastern will always be the third team mist fans in Spokane roots for so that’s tough.

C’mon out Saturday, great seats, great football, and the drinks will be flowing!

ORGUNGRIZ said:
Watching the FCS playoffs and lack of crowds, minus NDSU, has been sad. Those players and coaches of these teams have all worked so hard and to show so much disinterest in the communities is sad.
The Montana and Dakota schools are so lucky to have supportive fan bases. It to bad the like of Georgia Southern and App State still don’t represent the FCS.

Let’s bring the FCS NC game to Vegas once the Raiders have that stadium built. How cool would that be!!

I mean so says you. But that's just you projecting your own opinion on to the situation. Go find me a quote where any of these players or coaches are pissed about attendance. All I ever hear and read is how these young men are playing for each other and playing for the coaches. Go watch how thrilled coach Best was last night after that game and what it meant to win that in front of his friends and family. That's all they care about.

Yeah, it would be great if we had a 20k seat stadium full for the playoffs. but we don't. We compete against two FBS P5 programs for attention in the state. one in our backyard. And we compete against the #1 college basketball program in the nation. Also in our backyard.

Also, pretty sure we don't know what kind of fan support Montana has in December as y'all haven't played in this month in some time. Meanwhile EWU is hosting its fifth seminal game in nine years.

info said:
talon38 said:

I live fairly close, I might come but I wonder if I’ll be spit on, flipped off, threatened, called a sheep f***[*] like the last time I was at your stadium? Will you bring out the bedsheets with FTG on them as well? :shock:

Why would we have bedsheets saying "FTG" when we're playing Maine?

Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

I mean so says you. But that's just you projecting your own opinion on to the situation. Go find me a quote where any of these players or coaches are pissed about attendance. All I ever hear and read is how these young men are playing for each other and playing for the coaches. Go watch how thrilled coach Best was last night after that game and what it meant to win that in front of his friends and family. That's all they care about.

Yeah, it would be great if we had a 20k seat stadium full for the playoffs. but we don't. We compete against two FBS P5 programs for attention in the state. one in our backyard. And we compete against the #1 college basketball program in the nation. Also in our backyard.

Also, pretty sure we don't know what kind of fan support Montana has in December as y'all haven't played in this month in some time. Meanwhile EWU is hosting its fifth seminal game in nine years.

:lol: Jesus but you’re a vitriolic little fuck aren’t you?

It’s a good thing Best was excited about winning in front of his family and friends, because that’s ALL that was there.

It’s fans like you that would make me avoid the stadium this weekend even if I fucking lived in Cheney.

ORGUNGRIZ said:

You comment on your lack of fans quite often for someone who doesn't care about your lack of fans.

CDAGRIZ said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

You comment on your lack of fans quite often for someone who doesn't care about your lack of fans.

I care about real information and trying to correct this bullshit narrative that y'all are obsessed with. There are like 3 threads on here about our attendance. Why don't you worry about your own empty stadium.

ORGUNGRIZ said:

Actually the NDSU crowds have been their lowest in years. They only got 17k to their first game and 16k to this last one. Their stadium holds close to 19k. I think NDSU fans are getting bored or complacent.

CDAGRIZ said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

I care about real information and trying to correct this bullshit narrative that y'all are obsessed with. There are like 3 threads on here about our attendance. Why don't you worry about your own empty stadium.

Nice to know that you care so much about what Griz fans think that you crusade on eGriz about it.
You really seem to not care about your lack of fans.
Obsessed? Mirror time, bud.

info said:
talon38 said:

I live fairly close, I might come but I wonder if I’ll be spit on, flipped off, threatened, called a sheep f***[*] like the last time I was at your stadium? Will you bring out the bedsheets with FTG on them as well? :shock:

Why would we have bedsheets saying "FTG" when we're playing Maine?

The same reason that you need to let eGriz users know how much you don't care that EWU has very, very few fans. I mean, you must really not care super hard.

talon38 said:

Two chances, no, make that no chance.....Go Bears...good luck on Tampon field

Back