• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fat Bowl 2018: The Battle of the Dakota Four

Ursa Major

DONOR
Who else is pre-funcking the UNDSU vs. USDSU game. I just freshly buttered my front door for the arrival of my Dakota friends.

Ursa Major said:
Who else is pre-funcking the UNDSU vs. USDSU game. I just freshly buttered my front door for the arrival of my Dakota friends.

We're putting gravy on everything tonight, in honor of our Dakota friends. :thumb:

grizeyes said:
Ursa Major said:

We're putting gravy on everything tonight, in honor of our Dakota friends. :thumb:

Which of course is tradition.

What a wonderful day for the Dakotas, and therefore of course, the world.

I'm fully buttered up here in my neck of the wape.
It's going to be a Sodium Saturday like you read about.

I understand the pregame show will featureThe Minot Drummers playing their rendition of the March of a Thousand Insulin Pricks.

SD State QB down on the turf for the second time... Not a Dr but looks like his head hit the turf... possible concussion

How can there be kick catch interference when the ball bounced 2 yards in front of the returner and bounces over his head? Might have to put an asterisk on this one. And I guess they did away with that NCAA neutral field rule. Why ndsu fans put up with that monster truck announcing joke is a mystery. Maybe they think it's classy.

Grizbeer said:
How can there be kick catch interference when the ball bounced 2 yards in front of the returner and bounces over his head? Might have to put an asterisk on this one. And I guess they did away with that NCAA neutral field rule. Why ndsu fans put up with that monster truck announcing joke is a mystery. Maybe they think it's classy.

True story... I heard the officials were from the Big Sky Conference.

Paytonlives said:
Grizbeer said:

True story... I heard the officials were from the Big Sky Conference.

Bingo. Right on the nose!

No team has the majestic playoff atmosphere Washington Griz brings to the table. This just feels like a regular season game. '09 griz vs App State represented the FCS so much better than this gay ass dome. When the Griz arn't seeded the FCS loses face.

App State & GSU's departure along with the Griz on vacation leaves the Bison with Maine and EWU as their top competition. Sad times

Bobby better have us back next year. There is no reason NDSU, Montana and JMU shouldn't be duking it out at the top of the FCS in this era.

Back