• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“Nasty” Recruits

ordigger

DONOR
The one trait that seems to stand out about many of the new recruits, is that they play “nasty”. I heard Hauck refer to that about many of them yesterday, plus have seen it mentioned by others.

And it’s just not the Montana boys, but guys like the Cheney recruit, Jacob McGourin, who he is very high on.

These are guys that play with attitude.

“It’s Janet, Miss Jackson if you’re _____”

I heard the word physical and physicality a lot. Must have missed the nasty part. Kids with chips on their shoulders can be great.

ordigger said:
The one trait that seems to stand out about many of the new recruits, is that they play “nasty”. I heard Hauck refer to that about many of them yesterday, plus have seen it mentioned by others.

And it’s just not the Montana boys, but guys like the Cheney recruit, Jacob McGourin, who he is very high on.

Oh Great. Lots more personal fouls?

ordigger said:
The one trait that seems to stand out about many of the new recruits, is that they play “nasty”...

Salagor. All day, every day.

srgrizizen said:
ordigger said:

J.D. Quinn had one every once in a while when a message needed to be sent.

kemajic said:
srgrizizen said:
ordigger said:

They should work on sending that message during the play by doing well.

YttriumGriz39 said:
kemajic said:
srgrizizen said:
ordigger said:

Quinn actually did more of that. But when the D started with the cheap shots, JD was your guy. Nobody messed with his teammates and got away with it.

kemajic said:
srgrizizen said:
ordigger said:

Quite effective.

I get such a tingle when I hear this macho shit. Let’s hope the other team doesn’t have to flatten to many of these punks.

DuCharme said:
YttriumGriz39 said:
kemajic said:
srgrizizen said:

Quinn actually did more of that. But when the D started with the cheap shots, JD was your guy. Nobody messed with his teammates and got away with it.

Quinn told me that he particularly protected Bergquist and Reynolds. My wife and I had dinner with JD and his (great) girlfriend at Homecoming. Lots of fun. He picked up the check. As I have said before, if I was in a tough or dangerous situation, there is no I'd rather have on my side than JD. He is loyal, and he would't hesitate to put himself in great danger to assist/rescue.

PlayerRep said:
DuCharme said:
YttriumGriz39 said:
kemajic said:

Quinn told me that he particularly protected Bergquist and Reynolds. My wife and I had dinner with JD and his (great) girlfriend at Homecoming. Lots of fun. He picked up the check. As I have said before, if I was in a tough or dangerous situation, there is no I'd rather have on my side than JD. He is loyal, and he would't hesitate to put himself in great danger to assist/rescue.

Apparently he should be serving his country in the military because that is the kind of character that we need more of.

Fat Bruno said:
" My wife and I had dinner with JD ..."

Of course, you did.

Out of curiosity, what have you ever accomplished in your life?

Or, are you just a troll and dick on a message board?

Got anything else? Got any game? Got any balls to reveal anything about yourself?

My guess is that you have absolutely nothing.

bigtyme said:
PlayerRep said:
DuCharme said:
YttriumGriz39 said:

Apparently he should be serving his country in the military because that is the kind of character that we need more of.

Agreed. He would have been a great soldier.

Making too much money now, and a lawyer girlfriend making even more. UM undergrad and UVA law school. They didn’t date in Missoula but knew each other. They have a house in Dallas nicer than anything I will ever have.

PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:

Of course, you did.

Got anything else? Got any game? Got any balls to reveal anything about yourself?

I'm gonna answer for fatty. In sequence:

Nothing. Yes. No. No. No. Correct.

SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Fat Bruno said:

Of course, you did.

I'm gonna answer for fatty. In sequence:

Nothing. Yes. No. No. No. Correct.
You beat me to it; same answers.

PlayerRep said:
DuCharme said:
YttriumGriz39 said:
kemajic said:

I get confused with how all these connections go, is a great-girlfriend two generations older than you or two generations younger?

Intelligence is an underrated attribute of a good OLmen. If they have that mean streak to go along with technique and intelligence, you really have something.

Back