• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ewu vs. bison game thread

Ursa Major

DONOR
My tv schedule isn't showing the game time or date yet. Haven't heard/seen much publicity about the game but if I remember correctly it's scheduled sometime in the next few days. I hear it's a very early kickoff.

Looking forward to watching this one. I'm betting undsu wins.

Should be a good one. EWU is probably the more talented team, but the Bizon play the Floyd Mayweather style of football, so they could win. They just aren't impressive to watch is all.

Eastern played better than most thought today, was a fun one to be at. Considering Eastern lost their all American QB this year and their 3 best defensive players didn’t play today, and were still in it all game says a lot for the team/program.

The NDSU fan support is ridiculous. I don’t like them but damn they show up for their team.

Best thing that could happen for the FCS is the Griz to improve and kick the $hit outta NDSU because your the only other program with the fan support that could compete with them and shut them up in Frisco.

Credit where credit is due though, they have a helluva program

Grizwold said:
marceagfan. We're NDSU fans arrogant?

For sure, but they honestly have the right to be. Most of them were pretty friendly and each fan base had their douches...

They were definitely a thundering HERD

Some UNDSU fans I talked to told me eaton dick was awesome today. This one really was all about the gravy.

So I hear...

I am just tired of hearing about them. NDSU that is. Was hoping Ewoo would get them. Next year I don't think they will win it. They lose 18 Senior starters. 6 other seniors. New coach and new quarterback. Guess we will see.

marceagfan5 said:
Grizwold said:

For sure, but they honestly have the right to be.

Can never understand that mentality. So I can just pick a team like Alabama to root for and I have the right to be an ass? What a world.

Not picking on you Marc. Just always get a chuckle by the fact do-nothing fans think they have the right to be dicks cause their favorite team happens to have some good seasons.

ilovethecats said:
marceagfan5 said:
Grizwold said:

Can never understand that mentality. So I can just pick a team like Alabama to root for and I have the right to be an ass? What a world.

Not picking on you Marc. Just always get a chuckle by the fact do-nothing fans think they have the right to be dicks cause their favorite team happens to have some good seasons.
You mean like cat fans?

ilovethecats said:
marceagfan5 said:
Grizwold said:

Good post ILTC.

There were more NDSU fans at Toyota stadium than can fit into the Fargo Dome it appeared to us. I thought that was unusual in that the mix of NDSU to EWU was about 80/20. I've heard EWU doesn't have the greatest fan base.

Enjoyed the game and props to EWU. Only four teams kept it within two touchdowns against the Bison this year. Good game and impressive showing by EWU.

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
marceagfan5 said:
Grizwold said:

You mean like cat fans?
Probably some I’m sure. And a plethora of griz fans during the streak especially. And countless other fans of sports teams all over that for some reason feel some sort of accomplishment or entitlement because their team happens to have success.

Just backwards to me is all.

ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
marceagfan5 said:

You mean like cat fans?
Probably some I’m sure. And a plethora of griz fans during the streak especially. And countless other fans of sports teams all over that for some reason feel some sort of accomplishment or entitlement because their team happens to have success.

Just backwards to me is all.

It makes me chuckle that fans, who don't play the game and most of whom never did, get obnoxious or jerky because they follow a successful team.

My personal fave is when T-Buff fans get butthurt when Griz fans don't agree with 100% of what T-Buff fans post . . . on eGriz. If anyone so much as hints that maybe UNDSU looked beatable, or that Nicky Sticks didn't really look dominant with his 13:2 completion to INT ratio, they act like someone took a dump through their grandmother's sunroof.

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
marceagfan5 said:
Grizwold said:

You mean like cat fans?
Still waiting for their good seasons....

Back