• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tyree Range Follow Up

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Remember when Tyree Range was rumored to be a Griz about 17 different times, well he ended up at Regina University in Canada....and was then deemed ineligible and Regina had to vacate the 5 games he played in. Glad we dodged that bullet!

https://www.cjme.com/2018/10/05/rams-stripped-of-3-wins-after-fielding-ineligible-player/

SaskGriz said:
I know this is not Griz football, just some FYI on a player we were once very "warm" on.

The University of Regina Rams have been forced to forfeit all three of their wins this season after using an academically unqualified player. No names were given but inside sources say it was a seldom used American running back. As of today Tyree Range does not appear on the Rams roster and all his stats have been removed from the web page.

And you thought our Griz have a tough road to the post-season!

Our Canadian correspondent covered this in detail sometime back. We still don’t need him.

bgbigdog said:
SaskGriz said:
I know this is not Griz football, just some FYI on a player we were once very "warm" on.

The University of Regina Rams have been forced to forfeit all three of their wins this season after using an academically unqualified player. No names were given but inside sources say it was a seldom used American running back. As of today Tyree Range does not appear on the Rams roster and all his stats have been removed from the web page.

Our Canadian correspondent covered this in detail sometime back. We still don’t need him.

Crud I missed that. Sorry!

HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
SaskGriz said:

Nothing to be sorry about - keeps me from seeing the timeout/fumble thread.

BWahlberg said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Still, imagine what the team would have done if we'd had Kessman.

UNDSU would be a sub-.500 team over the last decade
PREACH!

giphy.gif

bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
SaskGriz said:

Nothing to be sorry about - keeps me from seeing the timeout/fumble thread.

Speaking of that, which came first?

griz4life said:
I heard there was a Poutine incident.

Any interaction with poutine is an “incident.” With all those ingredients, it’s amazing how in Canada, you can wind up with a totally tasteless plate of goo in front of you.

Ps. Sask, this is me trying to be a douche.

bgbigdog said:
griz4life said:

Any interaction with poutine is an “incident.” With all those ingredients, it’s amazing how in Canada, you can wind up with a totally tasteless plate of goo in front of you.

Canada has the best gas station food I've ever tasted! By that I mean hot food purchased in a gas station!

Dillon said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Dillon said:
BWahlberg said:
UNDSU would be a sub-.500 team over the last decade

Who is UNDSU?

The University of North Dakota State University. It's in Grand Forks, isn't it?
Thought they were North Dakota State University.

I can speak for him, but if I haven’t misremembered, CDA started it as he starts many things - poking a little fun. It’s been going on for a couple of years now, please keep up.

Your friend, not Yogi.

VictorG said:
bgbigdog said:
griz4life said:

Canada has the best gas station food I've ever tasted! By that I mean hot food purchased in a gas station!

I have to agree with you! I was driving in Alberta-around the Calgary area-and we stopped in at a gas stationn! Best damn pizza sub I’ve ever had. Also, no matter how small the town is, every town has a Chinese restaurant! Lastly, Old Dutch potato chips-friggin’ awesome!

rocklobster said:
VictorG said:
bgbigdog said:
griz4life said:

I have to agree with you! I was driving in Alberta-around the Calgary area-and we stopped in at a gas stationn! Best damn pizza sub I’ve ever had. Also, no matter how small the town is, every town has a Chinese restaurant! Lastly, Old Dutch potato chips-friggin’ awesome!

The Chinese restaurants used to be in every small town, built by the kids of the men who came to build our transcontinental railroad. Their kids went on to be the store owners, their kids went on to be be doctors and engineers. The great little restaurants are staying alive because those people can now bring family members over and run those places. circle of life. And yeah, Old Dutch kick ass; Salt n Vinegar, Ketchup, and All Dressed!

You haven't really come to understand what is good in Canada until you try Hawkin's Cheezies.
Trust me, you will hate America for making you think Cheetohs were anything ....at all.

Back