• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grossman, Hill eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense? I thought Grossman as a receiver?

Edit: I recall Hill was going to play linebacker.

Great. Hill's sister played point guard for the Lady Griz and still lives and works in the area. Think she's got a coaching job outside of Missoula too.

AllWeatherFan said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Grossman father indicates UM coaches have asked him to play defense.

What position does Grossman's father play?

:lol: Come on man...we all knew what he meant! But...any chance he plays corner or run stopping DT? I know as I have aged I have gone from RB to DT...so maybe he has also?

Ursus1 said:
Says he weighs 215.....long way from playing DE if true

He's also going to be a true freshman...and likely is not 215 anymore. 215 is not a long way from playing DE either. RJ Nelson was a starter at DE this year and weighed 221 lbs.

VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:

He's also going to be a true freshman...and likely is not 215 anymore. 215 is not a long way from playing DE either. RJ Nelson was a starter at DE this year and weighed 221 lbs.

:lol: No shit...He needs about 15 lbs and he’s fine.

VimSince03 said:
Ursus1 said:

How effective was this 221 pound pass rusher.....10 solo tackles 0 sacks total for the season

alabamagrizzly said:
What did Dustin Dlouhy weigh? 195?

230 as a senior & ran a 4.5. Rushing the QB is a skill & Double D2 was good @ it. There might be some kids on the roster who can grow into the role. The two they rotated last season fought their butts off, but I have doubts if they’ll develop those skills to that level. Probably the reason Hauck is bringing in a bunch of guys like McGourin, Hurlburt & Kaschmitter.

When I finally quit listening to anything jackinthebox says was after this genius post....
grizindabox
eGriz Club
Re: ...118 game thread...
Post Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Cats have to make a QB change or this is over

Ursus1 said:
When I finally quit listening to anything jackinthebox says was after this genius post....
grizindabox
eGriz Club
Re: ...118 game thread...
Post Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Cats have to make a QB change or this is over

I didn't expect the Griz to fold like an old lawn chair...but apparently you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back